Tucker Carlson announces HUGE interview with Tony Bobulinski – [UPDATE: THERE WILL BE RECORDINGS]

You guys said there were “tapes”.
I didn't say that. Regardless, if you were a perceptive adult, you'd understand that "tapes" is another way of saying "recordings".
Sadly, you appear to be stuck in semanticsville because the facts aren't on your side. Enjoy the lifetime appointment of ACB.

Recordings....like the “tapes”.

fake news

"Fake news" and yet, you won't be watching it?

You just blew away the old notion that liberals are curious, open-minded, and willing to embrace change.

You never fail to disappoint me. :laughing0301:

Coming from a blob supporter that’s hilarious. He coined the phrase.

PS: Joe represents change

“You never fail to disappoint me”.

I bet you hear that rvery

Bullshit. Joe Biden stands for regressive Obama-era policies that would utterly destroy this country. He and his ,party have no real ideas or solutions, just a reboot of the failed 8 years of that Kenyan mongrel cocksucker.

Not gonna happen.

Ford versus Kavanut
Cohen versus trump
ALL of trumps rape victims

How is this bitter bitch Bobulinski any different than those above.
He is a patriot and an armed services veteran who couldn't abide business dishonesty and extortions the Bidens concealed from him whose integrity they used to shield their thievery from riches congress gave to poor countries who tolerated kickbacks to donor nation politicians on the take.

You can hear the Trump cultists grinding their teeth from here. And their crying. "WAAAAA! WHY WON'T ANYONE BELIEVE OUR LIES?!"

I'll tell you why, Trump cultists. It's because you've been lying nonstop for years, so now the whole nation correct assumes that every word you say is a lie. Even if a miracle happened and you accidentally told the truth, everyone would still think it's a lie.

You can hear the Trump cultists grinding their teeth from here. And their crying. "WAAAAA! WHY WON'T ANYONE BELIEVE OUR LIES?!"

I'll tell you why, Trump cultists. It's because you've been lying nonstop for years, so now the whole nation correct assumes that every word you say is a lie. Even if a miracle happened and you accidentally told the truth, everyone would still think it's a lie.

You're an idiot. Do you even know the difference between a "cult", and "enthusiasm" "dedication", "loyalty", "authenticity", "optimism", "courage", "fortitude", "confidence", "affection", "assertiveness", "dedication", "energetic", and "passionate"?

Sorry your senile old presidential candidate doesn't instill those feeling in you. All I can say is that you deserve the candidate you got stuck with. Now swallow down your shit sandwich and pull the lever on the voting machine.

Ford versus Kavanut
Cohen versus trump
ALL of trumps rape victims

How is this bitter bitch Bobulinski any different than those above.
He is a patriot and an armed services veteran who couldn't abide business dishonesty and extortions the Bidens concealed from him whose integrity they used to shield their thievery from riches congress gave to poor countries who tolerated kickbacks to donor nation politicians on the take.
Is that the way you feel about Lt. Col. Vindman?

of course not you hypocrite.

Forum List

Back