Tucker Carlson announces HUGE interview with Tony Bobulinski – [UPDATE: THERE WILL BE RECORDINGS]

Tucker Carlson announces HUGE interview with Tony Bobulinski

Seems Fox News can verify what CBS CANNOT! :aargh:
2016280x7202.jpg
6cuuj55hgcs01.jpg

Ford versus Kavanut
Cohen versus trump
ALL of trumps rape victims

How is this bitter bitch Bobulinski any different than those above.

Recordings....like the “tapes”.

fake news

"Fake news" and yet, you won't be watching it?

You just blew away the old notion that liberals are curious, open-minded, and willing to embrace change.

You never fail to disappoint me. :laughing0301:

The conspiracy has been wheezing out its last breaths, but FOX still won't pull the plug.

Don't worry. This time, Obama is going to jail for sure!

Wanna see the picture of Obama and Hunter Biden standing face to face, speaking to each other in the Oval Office?

The left are whistling past the graveyard hoping they can suppress the story until after the election. It isn't working.

Bombshell coming. Lol
Don’t care.
Hunter is not running for President.

"I'm making this statement to set the record straight about the involvement of the Biden family. Vice President Biden, his brother Jim Biden and his son Hunter Biden in dealings with the Chinese. I've heard Joe Biden say that he's never discussed business with Hunter. That is false. I have first-hand knowledge of this because I directly dealt with the Biden family, including Joe Biden," Bobulinksi said, adding he was warned about coming forward. "The evidence sits on these three phones. I don't want to go into anything further. This will be discussed with Senator Johnson and his committee and the American people can decide what's fact."

"Here are the facts I know and everything I'm saying is corroborated by emails, whats app chats, agreements, documents, and other evidence," he continued.

Bobulinski physically presented the phones and said the years of communications to prove his claims.

"I brought, I guess, for the record three phones that spanned the years 2015 to 2018 these phones have never been held by anybody else besides myself. I was told this past Sunday by somebody who was also involved in this matter that if I went public this information would be it would bury all of us, man," he said. "I have no wish to bury anyone. I've never been political. The few contributions I've made have been the Democrats. But what I am is a patriot, and a veteran, to protect my family name, and my business reputation. I need to ensure that the true facts are out there."

Tomorrow, Bobulinski will meet with Senate Homeland Security Chairman Ron Johnson to discuss the contents of the material presented. Earlier today, Bobulinski said he plans to also turn the information over to the FBI.

Because that’s how real criminals are prosecuted... on the Tucker show. Unlike fake criminals who get prosecuted in court like...Steve Bannon, Roger Stone, Michael Flynn, Paul Manafort, Rick Gates, Michael Cohen, George Papadopolis.... and counting.

Bombshell coming. Lol
Don’t care.
Hunter is not running for President.
What if joe took money from his son?
Well you certainly don’t care that Jr admitted they get “loans” from foreign governments.

You don’t care. Do you?
Huh? Trump the business is legitimate, they do businesses internationally.. Hunter Biden is a crackhead who bangs children

Recordings....like the “tapes”.

fake news

"Fake news" and yet, you won't be watching it?

You just blew away the old notion that liberals are curious, open-minded, and willing to embrace change.

You never fail to disappoint me. :laughing0301:

Coming from a blob supporter that’s hilarious. He coined the phrase.

PS: Joe represents change

“You never fail to disappoint me”.

I bet you hear that rvery

Forum List

Back