Tucker Carlson - "alleged American"

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Months earlier, the Republican political consultant Frank Luntz responded to Carlsonā€™s claim to be rooting for Russia by questioning whose side the Fox News host was on.
ā€œItā€™s comments like this from Tucker Carlson that make me wonder who my friends are and who my enemies are ā€“ it makes me wonder whether the world has gone insane,ā€ he tweeted.

All of these right wing pundits have a point.If we want to listen to putins propaganda we can listen to putin himself. We really dont need a Lord Haw Haw tp filter it for us.

Months earlier, the Republican political consultant Frank Luntz responded to Carlsonā€™s claim to be rooting for Russia by questioning whose side the Fox News host was on.
ā€œItā€™s comments like this from Tucker Carlson that make me wonder who my friends are and who my enemies are ā€“ it makes me wonder whether the world has gone insane,ā€ he tweeted.

All of these right wing pundits have a point.If we want to listen to putins propaganda we can listen to putin himself. We really dont need a Lord Haw Haw tp filter it for us.
I'm thinking this one?

Lord Haw Haw?

Tokyo Rose?

and now you want to include Tucker Carlson?

Just because you leftists don't like his views, doesn't make him a foreign agent.

How can anyone who lives in a democratic country support putin ? Carlson is giving comort to an evil man.
How can anyone who lives in a democratic country support putin ?
democratic country?

Where?

as to supporting Putin...

ā€œCongress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.ā€

democratic country?

Where?

as to supporting Putin...

ā€œCongress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.ā€
Despite trumps antics you live in a democratic country where you can vote out the govt. That is not the case in russia where political opponents fall out of 6th floor windows on a regular basis.

Support for that behaviour marks you out as a supporter of evil..

Despite trumps antics you live in a democratic country where you can vote out the govt. That is not the case in russia where political opponents fall out of 6th floor windows on a regular basis.

Support for that behaviour marks you out as a supporter of evil..
I live in a Republic.

Putin spent a lot of money buying up people in the west. This is the time when he gets his payback.
A putin win is not in the interest of the west, or those poor souls who fall intohis hands.

You aren't even a United States citizen so it is of no concern to you.

How can anyone who lives in a democratic country support putin ? Carlson is giving comort to an evil man.

Good question, but you people do it.

1665764079580.png

Forum List

Back