Tucker Carlson - "alleged American"

Unlike you Brits who will get thrown in jail of you speak against the monarchy we Americans aren't brainwashed to agree with everything our government does and are taught to be skeptical of our leaders.

I don't have to like what someone says but I'll die defending their right to say it. This is just one more American ideal you people will never understand
Sadly, it's an American ideal that's fallen into disuse by most Americans. Thought police, Cancel Culture, political and cultural litmus tests for friendships and relationships..the demonization of those who believe differently.
Both sides will accuse the other of doing this..and both sides are guilty--it is at the heart of what ails us as a nation.

Example: I despise disrespect to our flag and national anthem..but I totally feel that I fought for people to have the right to burn the flag...and take a knee during the anthem.

Unlike you Brits who will get thrown in jail of you speak against the monarchy we Americans aren't brainwashed to agree with everything our government does and are taught to be skeptical of our leaders.

I don't have to like what someone says but I'll die defending their right to say it. This is just one more American ideal you people will never understand
We taught it to you , buffoon .

We taught it to you , buffoon .
Really?

Blind obedience to a monarch, allowing the government to rob you of the right to free speech letting the government micromanage so much of your life that carrying a pocket knife or reading the "wrong" books can get you thrown in jail?

You haven't even taught yourselves what your own rights are.

Forum List

Back