Tucker Carlson: A source has sent me incriminating documents against Joe Biden, but they got lost before I got them

I trust everyone knows that they do have copies of the documents.
On Wednesday night’s show, Tucker Carlson reported that his team had acquired incriminating documents. However, they sent them from Washington to Los Angeles, and the documents disappeared. And they neglected to make any copies. So now the only copy of the documents that would nail the probable next president of the United States are gone

Yep, I've seen that too. Also, very recently that UPS has said they have found the documents. I guess we shall see. Regardless, there is a wealth of documents proving the guilt of the Biden family.

I trust everyone knows that they do have copies of the documents.
On Wednesday night’s show, Tucker Carlson reported that his team had acquired incriminating documents. However, they sent them from Washington to Los Angeles, and the documents disappeared. And they neglected to make any copies. So now the only copy of the documents that would nail the probable next president of the United States are gone

Yep, I've seen that too. Also, very recently that UPS has said they have found the documents. I guess we shall see. Regardless, there is a wealth of documents proving the guilt of the Biden family.

More to come.
Especially after the election.
The Barr is still open!

My favorite part about this story is how the apparent thief left the envelope for anyone to find. All the intelligence needed to know of, and track down that 1 specific package, but Tucker wants us to believe that the thief was stupid enough to just leave the empty envelope laying there.

By the way just as a casual thought. How did the supposed thief know what to steal?Or for that matter why not scan the documents and send them by email? Or copy the documents and do both? The claim itself does not stand up to any critical thinking.
Carlson said the documents were saved before the original was shipped out.
I don't know where that leaves any arguments you might have had and it's telling how
the left wants to make this all about this incident and completely ignore what those documents showed.

Hunter Biden and his dad were still working with the Chinese and oligarchs in Ukraine and Russia.
And information from Biden's own laptop and documents in Carlson's possession demonstrate this.

By the way just as a casual thought. How did the supposed thief know what to steal?Or for that matter why not scan the documents and send them by email? Or copy the documents and do both? The claim itself does not stand up to any critical thinking.
I don't know where that leaves any arguments you might have had and it's telling how
the left wants to make this all about this incident and completely ignore what those documents showed.

Hunter Biden and his dad were still working with the Chinese and oligarchs in Ukraine and Russia.
And information from Biden's own laptop and documents in Carlson's possession demonstrate this.
You think this helps you? That's to cute.
I don't know where that leaves any arguments you might have
Let's see if I can rustle up some more arguments.

There's this one you didn't address.
How did the supposed thief know what to steal?

And there's this.
-If the documents where stolen how did they manage to reappear?
-If the documents where backed up why didn't he mention that in his first bit when he broke the drive was lost? Seems relevant to the story.
-In fact the files being backup upped before shipping is so obvious that anyone should know that taking the drive is an exercise in futility.

-And lastly if the documents are so damaging to the Biden's why NOT show them? Altruism... Tucker Carlson?

Claiming something doesn't mean you are demonstrating anything. I'll illustrate.

This is Tucker Carlson CLAIMING he has damaging documents on Hunter Biden. This is me demonstrating that Joe Biden is not mentioned.

Claiming something doesn't mean you are demonstrating anything. I'll illustrate.
This is Tucker Carlson CLAIMING he has damaging documents on Hunter Biden. This is me demonstrating that Joe Biden is not mentioned.

Your desperation is duly noted.

As you know, and are desperate to ignore. they are joined at the hip.

You think this helps you? That's to cute.
I don't know where that leaves any arguments you might have
Let's see if I can rustle up some more arguments.

There's this one you didn't address.
How did the supposed thief know what to steal?

And there's this.
-If the documents where stolen how did they manage to reappear?
-If the documents where backed up why didn't he mention that in his first bit when he broke the drive was lost? Seems relevant to the story.
-In fact the files being backup upped before shipping is so obvious that anyone should know that taking the drive is an exercise in futility.

-And lastly if the documents are so damaging to the Biden's why NOT show them? Altruism... Tucker Carlson?

Tucker said the next night that if the usb drive was nothing more than personal attacks on Hunter he probably wouldn't reveal their contents

New Topics

Forum List

Back