Tucker Carlson: A source has sent me incriminating documents against Joe Biden, but they got lost before I got them

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Here's the "October surprise."
Tucker Carlson says he has bombshell documents but he can't share them with us because Dejoy's post office screwed up the delivery. Don't forget to read Biden campaign's tweet mocking Tucker's tale at the end:
But the documents never arrived in Los Angeles, Carlson said.

"Tuesday morning we received word from the shipping company that our package had been opened and the contents were missing. The documents had disappeared."

The Biden campaign can't help but laugh:

Tucker never claimed the package was sent by USPS. As for Tuckers claim on the documents, I'm not sure what to make of it.

The same thing happens often. I had video of Ted Cruz wearing a ball gag and feathers, and dancing on a table in a leather bar, but it got lost in the mail.

Here's the "October surprise."
Tucker Carlson says he has bombshell documents but he can't share them with us because Dejoy's post office screwed up the delivery. Don't forget to read Biden campaign's tweet mocking Tucker's tale at the end:
But the documents never arrived in Los Angeles, Carlson said.

"Tuesday morning we received word from the shipping company that our package had been opened and the contents were missing. The documents had disappeared."

The Biden campaign can't help but laugh:

Reminds me of the time Maddow had Trumps tax return lol

Stolen.
Not lost.
Hopefully they catch the culprit soon. I heard they already had a main suspect.
hillary-for-prison.jpg

Forum List

Back