Tucker Carlson: A Fake Conservative Who Bashes Trump Behind His Back ("I hate him passionately"... His 4 years were a "disaster", Carlson texted

Status
Not open for further replies.

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Hey Trumpsters, how does it feel to be betrayed by your hero Tucker Carlson? You know, the guy who you thought was always telling you the truth about voter fraud and election stealing?

The guy who you thought was loyal to Trump and his MAGA agenda? Well, guess what? He hates Trump. He hates him passionately. That’s what he said in a text message to a colleague after the 2020 election.

"“I hate him passionately,” reads one text sent by Carlson to a colleague. “What he’s good at is destroying things. He’s the undisputed world champion of that. He could easily destroy us if we play it wrong.”

“We are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights,” Carlson wrote in a message just two days before the January 6, 2021 attack on the Capitol. “I truly can’t wait.” On another occasion, Carlson, one of American cable’s leading news broadcasters, wrote:

That’s the last four years. We’re all pretending we’ve got a lot to show for it, because admitting what a disaster it’s been is too tough to digest. But come on. There isn’t really an upside to Trump.”

I need to go shower after this............I hate for this to appear as a defense of Tucker but condemning Trump doesn't necessarily make one a "fake" Conservative.

A real conservative would condemn the 7.8 trillion in debt under him all day.

Hey Trumpsters, how does it feel to be betrayed by your hero Tucker Carlson? You know, the guy who you thought was always telling you the truth about voter fraud and election stealing?

The guy who you thought was loyal to Trump and his MAGA agenda? Well, guess what? He hates Trump. He hates him passionately. That’s what he said in a text message to a colleague after the 2020 election.

"“I hate him passionately,” reads one text sent by Carlson to a colleague. “What he’s good at is destroying things. He’s the undisputed world champion of that. He could easily destroy us if we play it wrong.”

“We are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights,” Carlson wrote in a message just two days before the January 6, 2021 attack on the Capitol. “I truly can’t wait.” On another occasion, Carlson, one of American cable’s leading news broadcasters, wrote:

That’s the last four years. We’re all pretending we’ve got a lot to show for it, because admitting what a disaster it’s been is too tough to digest. But come on. There isn’t really an upside to Trump.”
And there you go. Tucker is right, pretty much everything Trump touches turns to shit. But Tucker is in pursuit of the almighty dollar. He found his niche, spoon feeding idiots to feed their confirmation bias. And it pays the bills, be damned what it costs the country.

Magaturds won't care.

Funny, I don't remember Carlson campaigning for Trump. He doesn't mince words with anybody.
When will you fucking dopes ever check to see if there aren't already threads on the given topic?
Dude in the other thread used a different source....LOL

Funny, I don't remember Carlson campaigning for Trump. He doesn't mince words with anybody.

Dude in the other thread used a different source....LOL
A member called Macho Maga Something has 18 threads on the topic all started today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back