Tucker called it in June...Trump lost voters as he became a bit too GOP-ish

damn that’s some epic level bull shit right there. You are actually saying that everyone believed Trump? You don’t even believe that nonsense.
You are wrong, just admit it and move on. You are only making yourself look more foolish.
Trump is the source of classified information, like what he was briefed on throughout January. A lot of the information came from the CIA, NSA, ELINT, Sat Recon, and other top secret sources.
The Coronavirus was top secret?

just stop, really.

Trump is the source of classified information, like what he was briefed on throughout January. A lot of the information came from the CIA, NSA, ELINT, Sat Recon, and other top secret sources.

just stop, really.
The virus wasn't top secret, what was highly classified was the exact danger it posed. How contagious, how it spread, the death rate. Information that the Chinese were not publicly releasing, but which we could use our national intelligence apparatus to find out.

Everything from listening into the telephone conversations between Wuhan and Beijing, to counting the people being transported to hospitals and morgues. Even looking at thermal images to track businesses shut downs, curfews and government restrictions.

Satellite images show how coronavirus brought Wuhan to a standstill
Photos taken from space show how little activity there is in Wuhan since China shut down all transportation in the city of 11 million people.

just stop, really.
The virus wasn't top secret, what was highly classified was the exact danger it posed. How contagious, how it spread, the death rate. Information that the Chinese were not publicly releasing, but which we could use our national intelligence apparatus to find out.

Everything from listening into the telephone conversations between Wuhan and Beijing, to counting the people being transported to hospitals and morgues. Even looking at thermal images to track businesses shut downs, curfews and government restrictions.
Now you are just making shit up. Really just stop.

In an attempt to sell himself to brown people he backed off on the tone that got him elected in 2016. He was too slow to act against BurnLootMurder and Antifa, he allowed the mob to rule for too long.
In the end he became a little too pussified just like the rest of the GOP.

Of course Tucker is wrong, very wrong in fact. I don't watch him anymore, my Spidey Senses tingle a little too often when watching him. Once I get that impression it's hard to roll back. I may return to watch his show once in awhile, but not anytime soon. My interest in politics has to change, as he did.

Trump had 73M votes, he had 30k+ at his rallies for weeks. Nothing in the history of politics, certainly nothing in GOP politics when they have zero MSM support. He had protesters and people in the 10's of thousand march for him after he apparently lost. Does he think the "tough on crime", far right approach of people like peculiar Ann Coulter would have increased his voters much if he just preached to the choir? He lost due to the mail-out votes and some interesting Election Night activities.

Tucker likes Big Police. He suggests he doesn't, but his antics and arguments suggest otherwise. A pity, because there is a vast difference between supporting good honest policing, and the type of policing that unfettered support brings. As we have in Canada. A nation being wrecked domestically by police and via global sources who understand how self serving and creepy our police are.

I've learned to cut through the compromised, converted and otherwise. I stand by my gut instinct when I stated that of all the tv characters, Hannity was the most patriotic. He doesn't just repeat platitudes, he genuinely believes in American Values, traditions and the Rule of Law. Principles that made America so dominant for so long.

Hannity doesn't like Big Power, he prefers the constitution for all men. Any means necessary isn't valid to him if it doesn't defend the individual and basic principles. As time goes on, it's clear that more and more he is alone.

I do hope that if Dems win the Georgia Senate that the first people to get impacted are those making more than $400k. Maybe then Tucker will have some skin in the game for his positions...

We couldn’t be further apart on this.... Tucker still is what Trump was leading into the 2016 election. Clearly, Trump took advice from too many establishment pussies as he backed the tone and action down to appease the PC police / the Left.

Further, Tucker is dead on with his opinion with regard to this nations need for a hardcore police state...UNFORTUNATELY.
We are no longer a nation comprised of high quality human beings....with 20-50 million illegal aliens, millions of anchor babies on stolen citizenships, angry mobs of woke white guilt whackos and an empowered population of black savages now is the time to crank up the police state.

Fascinating.

In an attempt to sell himself to brown people he backed off on the tone that got him elected in 2016. He was too slow to act against BurnLootMurder and Antifa, he allowed the mob to rule for too long.

Of course Tucker is wrong, very wrong in fact. I don't watch him anymore, my Spidey Senses tingle a little too often when watching him. Once I get that impression it's hard to roll back. I may return to watch his show once in awhile, but not anytime soon. My interest in politics has to change, as he did.

Trump had 73M votes, he had 30k+ at his rallies for weeks. Nothing in the history of politics, certainly nothing in GOP politics when they have zero MSM support. He had protesters and people in the 10's of thousand march for him after he apparently lost. Does he think the "tough on crime", far right approach of people like peculiar Ann Coulter would have increased his voters much if he just preached to the choir? He lost due to the mail-out votes and some interesting Election Night activities.

Tucker likes Big Police. He suggests he doesn't, but his antics and arguments suggest otherwise. A pity, because there is a vast difference between supporting good honest policing, and the type of policing that unfettered support brings. As we have in Canada. A nation being wrecked domestically by police and via global sources who understand how self serving and creepy our police are.

I've learned to cut through the compromised, converted and otherwise. I stand by my gut instinct when I stated that of all the tv characters, Hannity was the most patriotic. He doesn't just repeat platitudes, he genuinely believes in American Values, traditions and the Rule of Law. Principles that made America so dominant for so long.

Hannity doesn't like Big Power, he prefers the constitution for all men. Any means necessary isn't valid to him if it doesn't defend the individual and basic principles. As time goes on, it's clear that more and more he is alone.

I do hope that if Dems win the Georgia Senate that the first people to get impacted are those making more than $400k. Maybe then Tucker will have some skin in the game for his positions...

We couldn’t be further apart on this.... Tucker still is what Trump was leading into the 2016 election. Clearly, Trump took advice from too many establishment pussies as he backed the tone and action down to appease the PC police / the Left.

Further, Tucker is dead on with his opinion with regard to this nations need for a hardcore police state...UNFORTUNATELY.
We are no longer a nation comprised of high quality human beings....with 20-50 million illegal aliens, millions of anchor babies on stolen citizenships, angry mobs of woke white guilt whackos and an empowered population of black savages now is the time to crank up the police state.

So, you're just confirming here that you and the rest of Trump Nation want to see a dictatorship in this country? And thanks for confirming for the class that support for Trump falls largely under the heading of Make America White Again. :)

Police state does not equal dictatorship.
Mayor Giuliani showed you that in NYC in the late 90’s
While nobody sane could dispute it and as all the racist data proves it...a white America is a FAR better America BUT I realize that pipe dream is long gone. I prefer Make America Behave Like Whites Again.
Does hearing this make you want to piss yourself?
this-nice-areauntil-atthese-white-people-movedin-mg-flip-com-8211245.png

Again, you're just being up front and genuine about it. I got no problem with that. We knew who you were.
Which makes the fact that people of color swung the election to Biden all the more satisfying. :)

“We knew who you were.”
I just like to pay attention to statistical data, I make decisions and forecast based on available data...don’t you?

What statistical data would that be? Not familiar with any stats that show white grievance rates. :auiqs.jpg:
And yes, a police state is a component of a dictatorship.

I’ll play along....Ask yourself the following scary question, set aside your ignorance based FEELZ and use statistical data to arrive at your answer...
Will a darker skinned America be a better, safer, more productive America?
Don’t be scared, GO!

Why not?

So, you're just confirming here that you and the rest of Trump Nation want to see a dictatorship in this country? And thanks for confirming for the class that support for Trump falls largely under the heading of Make America White Again. :)

Police state does not equal dictatorship.
Mayor Giuliani showed you that in NYC in the late 90’s
While nobody sane could dispute it and as all the racist data proves it...a white America is a FAR better America BUT I realize that pipe dream is long gone. I prefer Make America Behave Like Whites Again.
Does hearing this make you want to piss yourself?
this-nice-areauntil-atthese-white-people-movedin-mg-flip-com-8211245.png

Again, you're just being up front and genuine about it. I got no problem with that. We knew who you were.
Which makes the fact that people of color swung the election to Biden all the more satisfying. :)

“We knew who you were.”
I just like to pay attention to statistical data, I make decisions and forecast based on available data...don’t you?

What statistical data would that be? Not familiar with any stats that show white grievance rates. :auiqs.jpg:
And yes, a police state is a component of a dictatorship.

I’ll play along....Ask yourself the following scary question, set aside your ignorance based FEELZ and use statistical data to arrive at your answer...
Will a darker skinned America be a better, safer, more productive America?
Don’t be scared, GO!

Why not?

Because racist facts...look them up.
www.google.com

Trump picked up at least 10 MILLIOIN votes over 2016. Tucker should STFU, maybe marry Maddow

No, Trump did not lose voters. More people voted for Trump this election than last. It’s a combination of cheating by the Democrats and getting out the idiots to vote for dems. Last election, many dems didn’t vote at all for two reasons: they assumed that Hillary had it won and they didn’t like her.

Trump gained ground with dark folks and lost ground with white men and women across the spectrum.
Matters not. The fact remains that he got more votes than last time.

Come on fellas...he, like Biden only garnered more votes because of mail in ballots. We hate mail in ballots...remember?
The fact remains, he lost whitey (the 70%) and gained darkie because he became slightly pussified on the darkie driven issues related to immigration and the BurnLootMurder savages.

Fuck off

Why...like Tucker, am I not saying exactly what you want hear the exact way you want to hear it?
Isn’t that what Libs do..tell people to fuck off for not seeing things their way?

is that not what you do?......

I tell people who hate our Declaration Of Independence, our right to sovereignty and our constitution to fuck off.
I tell people who hate American traditions, culture and our value systems to fuck off.
I tell people who want to change America to fuck off.

Don’t you?

you have told me to fuck off just for disagreeing with you about shit happening in California....like how brown people are....you say they are all the same i told you you were full of shit.....we have had this argument a few times here...

Trump picked up at least 10 MILLIOIN votes over 2016. Tucker should STFU, maybe marry Maddow

No, Trump did not lose voters. More people voted for Trump this election than last. It’s a combination of cheating by the Democrats and getting out the idiots to vote for dems. Last election, many dems didn’t vote at all for two reasons: they assumed that Hillary had it won and they didn’t like her.

Trump gained ground with dark folks and lost ground with white men and women across the spectrum.

Come on fellas...he, like Biden only garnered more votes because of mail in ballots. We hate mail in ballots...remember?
The fact remains, he lost whitey (the 70%) and gained darkie because he became slightly pussified on the darkie driven issues related to immigration and the BurnLootMurder savages.

Fuck off

Why...like Tucker, am I not saying exactly what you want hear the exact way you want to hear it?
Isn’t that what Libs do..tell people to fuck off for not seeing things their way?

I tell people who hate our Declaration Of Independence, our right to sovereignty and our constitution to fuck off.
I tell people who hate American traditions, culture and our value systems to fuck off.

Don’t you?

you have told me to fuck off just for disagreeing with you about shit happening in California....like how brown people are....you say they are all the same i told you you were full of shit.....we have had this argument a few times here...

I stand by what I said...ALL illegals are bad for Mexifornia and for our nation.
You know this, it simply hurts your feelings to think it, to say it, because you, like everyone else has a "I KNOW THIS ONE GUY" story to tell.
That "ONE GUY" doesn't speak for the other 20-50 million that have all but destroyed our nation.

Fuck off

Don’t you?

I stand by what I said...ALL illegals are bad for Mexifornia and for our nation.
You know this, it simply hurts your feelings to think it, to say it, because you, like everyone else has a "I KNOW THIS ONE GUY" story to tell.
That "ONE GUY" doesn't speak for the other 20-50 million that have all but destroyed our nation.

you said Mexicans when we first started this bullshit.....quit changing this shit....stand up for what you said in the beginning....

By registering to vote, they de-facto requested it.
Bullshit

dems are just flooding the atmosphere with ballots that they can harvest
You know by registering to vote, you are also registering to serve federal jury duty.

The Jury Act, which is set out at Title 28, U.S. Code, Sections 1861-1878, calls for random selection of citizens' names from voters lists or from voter lists supplemented by additional sources (such as drivers lists).

Registering to vote, means you also registered to get a lot of things.
Thanks for the info but in your world I suppose voters could be selected for all sorts of duties: babysitting children of the poor, picking up trash along the highways, giving blood.

who knows what the twisted liberal mind could come up with that hasnt occurred to me

Oh he will be missed if he is not president.
How? Idiot is desperate and will still tweet and appear on TV all the time.

That's just to ensure those who had TDS don't recover too easily.

His policies have been primarily positive for America. $6000 more for the average household income is a hell of a big deal over 4 years. Especially when Obama oversaw, $300 or so over 8 years.

just stop, really.

He just posted the links.

How is it that Canada, Germany, Norway, New Zealand, and numberous other first world countries managed to stock up on PPE's, co-ordinate resources across their nations, purchase testing technology and manufacture adequate numbers of tests prior to the virus hitting their nations? Could it be that having access to the same information as Trump, they didn't pretend it wasn't happening until it was too late? That they prepared and had plans ready BEFORE it happened not three months later when the virus could no longer be ignored?

If Trump had just followed the lead of other first world nations, he would have aced this.

, and follow the science to shut down the spread of the virus, and concurrently, limit damage to their economies, in the pandemic?

just stop, really.

He just posted the links.

How is it that Canada, Germany, Norway, New Zealand, and numberous other first world countries managed to stock up on PPE's, co-ordinate resources across their nations, purchase testing technology and manufacture adequate numbers of tests prior to the virus hitting their nations? Could it be that having access to the same information as Trump, they didn't pretend it wasn't happening until it was too late? That they prepared and had plans ready BEFORE it happened not three months later when the virus could no longer be ignored?

If Trump had just followed the lead of other first world nations, he would have aced this.

, and follow the science to shut down the spread of the virus, and concurrently, limit damage to their economies, in the pandemic?

Why do you come on here and lie? Premier Ford and others were openly angry that the U.S prevented PPE from leaving the U.S to Canada. Germany denied Canada PPE and other items. Now we are told that Canadians should expect a vaccine by September, 2021!

America now has, what, two or three vaccines developed? Canada is miles away. We don't innovate, be it in pharmaceuticals or otherwise.

Fuck off

Don’t you?

Trump is an historically unpopular President. He has been for his entire term. He didn't suddenly do anything that lost him votes. He gained millions of votes. He spent 4 years creating 80 million voters to vote against him. Not a few months.

Oh he will be missed if he is not president.
How? Idiot is desperate and will still tweet and appear on TV all the time.

That's just to ensure those who had TDS don't recover too easily.

His policies have been primarily positive for America. $6000 more for the average household income is a hell of a big deal over 4 years. Especially when Obama oversaw, $300 or so over 8 years.

The $6000 average is a total lie.

when the things you stand for are a lost cause, of course you're gonna lose, my friends

Forum List

Back