Tucker called it in June...Trump lost voters as he became a bit too GOP-ish

Trump downplayed virus in public while he knew it was bad:
He downplayed the virus by making you piss your pants and cry "XENEPHOBIC DICTATOR" when he shut down all travel to and from China immediately upon intelligence of the first known case here?
The China travel ban wasnt Trump's idea.

While that china travel was banned, there was still Europe travel.
But the majority of lack of coronavirus response was no countermeasures, such as physical distancing orders, mask wearing orders, moving indoor gatherings outdoors. And other statements like calling the coronavirus a democrat hoax.
Lets stop right here...We need to know you're credible and not just another hardcore TDS'er with a destroyed frontal lobe.
Link us to your posts where you denigrated the serial killers Cuomo and Newsom for their gross negligence and subsequent killing of thousands.
I'll wait patiently...thanks in advance.

He downplayed the virus by making you piss your pants and cry "XENEPHOBIC DICTATOR" when he shut down all travel to and from China immediately upon intelligence of the first known case here?

But the majority of lack of coronavirus response was no countermeasures, such as physical distancing orders, mask wearing orders, moving indoor gatherings outdoors. And other statements like calling the coronavirus a democrat hoax.
Lets stop right here...We need to know you're credible and not just another hardcore TDS'er with a destroyed frontal lobe.
Link us to your posts where you denigrated the serial killers Cuomo and Newsom for their gross negligence and subsequent killing of thousands.
California and New York arent anywhere near the top, they are way down the list.

blame those at the top of that list.

"The China travel ban wasnt Trump's idea."
Well that will hurt meaner gene feelings...now he'll have to admit that it was Fauci, Redfield and Azar whom were the XENOPHOBES.

From your link-

• Woodward reports in his forthcoming book "Rage," that the policy was recommended to Trump at a January meeting by some of the top health experts in the administration, including Anthony Fauci, CDC Director Robert Redfield and Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar.

• Woodward also notes that there were some holes in the so-called travel "ban," and that thousands of people still traveled from China to the U.S. after the restrictions went into effect.
The big picture: "It is one of those shocks for me, having written about nine presidents, that the president of the United States possessed the specific knowledge that could have saved lives," Woodward said, recalling the warning Trump's advisers gave him in January. "Historians are going to be writing about the lost month of February for tens of years."

In an attempt to sell himself to brown people he backed off on the tone that got him elected in 2016. He was too slow to act against BurnLootMurder and Antifa, he allowed the mob to rule for too long.
In the end he became a little too pussified just like the rest of the GOP.

Actually the BROWN people------like their president aggressive. Pussyifying wouldn't have gotten him more brown votes.....

It most certainly did...less aggressive talk about stopping wetbacks, building the wall, closing our border and ordering mass iCE raids.
He fucked himself and us with said pussification. He only won in 2016 for his aggressive speak and nature as it relates to ending the brown takeover of America.
There's no way in hell America elects a billionaire New Yorker and game show host for any other reason.
He took too long to build any wall...with a Republican house and senate and then he all but abandoned the aggressive "STOP WETBACKS" mantra.

He was caught trying to rig the election in the Ukraine and he never stopped.

The Senate convicted him of such?
OR
Did TDS Libs convict him by public opinion?
Patriots that have worked for presidents from both parties gave overwhelming irrefutable testimony as to what he tried to do. The perp was allowed to ban witnesses and that`s why he wasn`t convicted. Do you think that the ones who testified under oath committed perjury?

California and New York arent anywhere near the top, they are way down the list.

Nobody gives two shits about the number of "cases" as many have embraced a herd immunity approach to the virus.
Lets talk number of deaths.
Again, link us to all your badmouthing of the mishandling and gross negligence of Dem governors and mayors. I'm standing by waiting patiently.
22603.jpeg

Two important points. First at the beginning when it looked like the democratic states were the ones being hit, Trump had a policy of doing nothing to help them. No government guidelines, no federal assistance. In fact Trump was trying to cut off federal funding to states with sanctuary cities.

Only when it got really bad did Trump allow the government to come to their assistance, after the hospitals were overwhelmed, and the body count went into the thousands.

But the shoe is on the other foot. The "flyover" states are now at the heart of the current infections. And Trumps solution was to put Scott Atlas in charge pushing "herd immunity"

A policy that countries like Sweden have announced as a failure.

Again, link us to all your badmouthing of the mishandling and gross negligence of Dem governors and mayors. I'm standing by waiting patiently.
22603.jpeg

I rate governors not by what was inflected on them in the past, but how they responded to the problem, and control it in the present.

And right now New York and Califoria are doing much better than states like Texas.

Yesterdays death toll
Texas - 175
Pennsylvania - 115

California - 54
New York - 44

He was caught trying to rig the election in the Ukraine and he never stopped.

The Senate convicted him of such?
OR
Did TDS Libs convict him by public opinion?
Patriots that have worked for presidents from both parties gave overwhelming irrefutable testimony as to what he tried to do. The perp was allowed to ban witnesses and that`s why he wasn`t convicted. Do you think that the ones who testified under oath committed perjury?
Your TDS induced 'case' was fucked from the start as Zelenskiy, the other party to the phone conversation said he was not leveraged or blackmailed by Trump.
Penis neck Adam Schiff, Nasty Beloni and that chick with the dick Rachel Maddow got you TDS'ers all excited and into a frenzy....that's all. Remember the facts now?

Your TDS induced 'case' was fucked from the start as Zelenskiy, the other party to the phone conversation said he was not leveraged or blackmailed by Trump.
Penis neck Adam Schiff, Nasty Beloni and that chick with the dick Rachel Maddow got you TDS'ers all excited and into a frenzy....that's all. Remember the facts now?

People will say anything when they're backed into a corner. Remember, Patty Hearst said that she wasn't brainwashed by the S.L.A.

April 24: In a sixth audio tape, Patty offers evidence of her full participation in the bank robbery
She says the idea of her being brainwashed is ridiculous.

By registering to vote, they de-facto requested it.
Bullshit

dems are just flooding the atmosphere with ballots that they can harvest
You know by registering to vote, you are also registering to serve federal jury duty.

The Jury Act, which is set out at Title 28, U.S. Code, Sections 1861-1878, calls for random selection of citizens' names from voters lists or from voter lists supplemented by additional sources (such as drivers lists).

Registering to vote, means you also registered to get a lot of things.

In an attempt to sell himself to brown people he backed off on the tone that got him elected in 2016. He was too slow to act against BurnLootMurder and Antifa, he allowed the mob to rule for too long.

Of course Tucker is wrong, very wrong in fact. I don't watch him anymore, my Spidey Senses tingle a little too often when watching him. Once I get that impression it's hard to roll back. I may return to watch his show once in awhile, but not anytime soon. My interest in politics has to change, as he did.

Trump had 73M votes, he had 30k+ at his rallies for weeks. Nothing in the history of politics, certainly nothing in GOP politics when they have zero MSM support. He had protesters and people in the 10's of thousand march for him after he apparently lost. Does he think the "tough on crime", far right approach of people like peculiar Ann Coulter would have increased his voters much if he just preached to the choir? He lost due to the mail-out votes and some interesting Election Night activities.

Tucker likes Big Police. He suggests he doesn't, but his antics and arguments suggest otherwise. A pity, because there is a vast difference between supporting good honest policing, and the type of policing that unfettered support brings. As we have in Canada. A nation being wrecked domestically by police and via global sources who understand how self serving and creepy our police are.

I've learned to cut through the compromised, converted and otherwise. I stand by my gut instinct when I stated that of all the tv characters, Hannity was the most patriotic. He doesn't just repeat platitudes, he genuinely believes in American Values, traditions and the Rule of Law. Principles that made America so dominant for so long.

Hannity doesn't like Big Power, he prefers the constitution for all men. Any means necessary isn't valid to him if it doesn't defend the individual and basic principles. As time goes on, it's clear that more and more he is alone.

I do hope that if Dems win the Georgia Senate that the first people to get impacted are those making more than $400k. Maybe then Tucker will have some skin in the game for his positions...

We couldn’t be further apart on this.... Tucker still is what Trump was leading into the 2016 election. Clearly, Trump took advice from too many establishment pussies as he backed the tone and action down to appease the PC police / the Left.

Further, Tucker is dead on with his opinion with regard to this nations need for a hardcore police state...UNFORTUNATELY.
We are no longer a nation comprised of high quality human beings....with 20-50 million illegal aliens, millions of anchor babies on stolen citizenships, angry mobs of woke white guilt whackos and an empowered population of black savages now is the time to crank up the police state.

I get that your one issue is illegal immigration.
But -
No policy, no action, or inaction lost him votes
He gained votes
People adore what he has accomplished.

No sane person thinks that The President received less legal votes than Biden

"I get that your one issue is illegal immigration."
I'm not at all about just one issue...BUT immigration is far and away my number one issue and it will be yours as well as Mexican's move east from us here in Mexifornia and north from Texas.
I've watched illegals literally destroy California, they've planted free shit begging Dem voting anchor babies by the millions and have subsequently stolen CA, NM, AZ, and TX from republicans and from our Republic. No wetbacks = No Democrat Party...close your eyes and imagine an America with no wetbacks and no Dem Party...Total Utopia...right?

"He gained votes....People adore what he has accomplished. No sane person thinks that The President received less legal votes than Biden"
I pray that you are right...if you are I'm certain SCOTUS will get a chance to make it all right.

"He gained votes....People adore what he has accomplished. No sane person thinks that The President received less legal votes than Biden"
I pray that you are right...if you are I'm certain SCOTUS will get a chance to make it all right.
Will delusions never end.
News Flash: A judge that Trump appointed to the federal circuit, just threw out Trumps challenge in Pennsylvania.

There is not enough information in the case record for the USSC to anything other than remanding it back to the original court, and have them look at it again.

Trump picked up at least 10 MILLIOIN votes over 2016. Tucker should STFU, maybe marry Maddow

No, Trump did not lose voters. More people voted for Trump this election than last. It’s a combination of cheating by the Democrats and getting out the idiots to vote for dems. Last election, many dems didn’t vote at all for two reasons: they assumed that Hillary had it won and they didn’t like her.

Trump gained ground with dark folks and lost ground with white men and women across the spectrum.
Matters not. The fact remains that he got more votes than last time.

Come on fellas...he, like Biden only garnered more votes because of mail in ballots. We hate mail in ballots...remember?
The fact remains, he lost whitey (the 70%) and gained darkie because he became slightly pussified on the darkie driven issues related to immigration and the BurnLootMurder savages.

Trump did not lose anyone. More people, black, white, brown, whatever, vote for Trump this year, over 2016.

The difference is that in 2016, Democrats stayed home, and Republican voter suppression measures were operating in full force. By 2018, Democrats had smartened up. States which were heavily gerrymandered saw voter petitions against the practice going to court and courts ordering geographical boundaries used, not voter registration addresses.

In 2020, everyone came out to vote. Biden's margin is now 8 million votes. Not coincidentally I think, there are 8 million more women voting than men.

Trump's Administration has been the most divisive and toxic administration in history. Crime, murders and hate crimes in particular, have skyrocketed under this President. Everyone laughed at his "American Carnage" inauguration speech, but 4 years later it has turned out to be prophetic.

yes but he did do something. That was more than you loonie liberals wanted him to do.

That's because at the time Trump was in the middle of "playing it down" saying it was soon to go down to almost zero cases, and it was no worse than the seasonal flu.

Based on Trumps public characterizations of the problem, cutting off flights from China wasn't warranted.

Trump was following CDC and WHO guidelines at the time.

The CDC didn't know what Trump knew. Remember he was briefed on how bad it was on January 28th. That was from the presidents classified briefing. And Trump didn't tell the people, what he knew.
damn that’s some epic level bull shit right there. You are actually saying that everyone believed Trump? You don’t even believe that nonsense.
You are wrong, just admit it and move on. You are only making yourself look more foolish.

Trump picked up at least 10 MILLIOIN votes over 2016. Tucker should STFU, maybe marry Maddow

No, Trump did not lose voters. More people voted for Trump this election than last. It’s a combination of cheating by the Democrats and getting out the idiots to vote for dems. Last election, many dems didn’t vote at all for two reasons: they assumed that Hillary had it won and they didn’t like her.

Trump gained ground with dark folks and lost ground with white men and women across the spectrum.
Matters not. The fact remains that he got more votes than last time.

Come on fellas...he, like Biden only garnered more votes because of mail in ballots. We hate mail in ballots...remember?
The fact remains, he lost whitey (the 70%) and gained darkie because he became slightly pussified on the darkie driven issues related to immigration and the BurnLootMurder savages.

Trump did not lose anyone. More people, black, white, brown, whatever, vote for Trump this year, over 2016.

The difference is that in 2016, Democrats stayed home, and Republican voter suppression measures were operating in full force. By 2018, Democrats had smartened up. States which were heavily gerrymandered saw voter petitions against the practice going to court and courts ordering geographical boundaries used, not voter registration addresses.

In 2020, everyone came out to vote. Biden's margin is now 8 million votes. Not coincidentally I think, there are 8 million more women voting than men.

Trump's Administration has been the most divisive and toxic administration in history. Crime, murders and hate crimes in particular, have skyrocketed under this President. Everyone laughed at his "American Carnage" inauguration speech, but 4 years later it has turned out to be prophetic.

Boy! You are closer to being right than you have ever been. Yes, the Democrats stayed home but it wasnt due to some imaginary voter suppression. It was because everyone thought Hillary had it won, and a LOT of people in the left hated her. They stayed home thinking that she was going to win anyway.

the rest of your post is the usual utter garbage.
So close and yet so far.

People forget, that the crime and violence in the last four years happened in "Trumps America"

No. He lost the election because of the blown response to COVID-19. For three months he did nothing except golf, tweet, and hold his pep rallies. Then on March 11th, he gives a disasterous address to the nation and after a stock market collapse the next day, he's on the sidelines..temporarily. There were a lot of missteps over the first three years but because things were good economically and quiet internationally, none of them were fatal...until the pandemic. Fast forward to November and almost 250K dead, rising infection rates, 7% unemployment. That's what the legacy of his presidency will be remembered primarily for. He fucked up the response to the virus. And the voters showed him the door.

Yup.
Might have started out as the "China virus" but ended up being the Trump plague.

trump-injectable-disinfectants.jpg

damn that’s some epic level bull shit right there. You are actually saying that everyone believed Trump? You don’t even believe that nonsense.
You are wrong, just admit it and move on. You are only making yourself look more foolish.
Trump is the source of classified information, like what he was briefed on throughout January. A lot of the information came from the CIA, NSA, ELINT, Sat Recon, and other top secret sources.

New Topics

Forum List

Back