Tucker: Another border surge is coming

'We' are the American people, you derp.
I think my artistic skills have hot been portrayed enough here.
Here's on from 1984 at a tavern in Davie fl while hangin' with Pat Travers.
He is a yank and called it a "gin mill"
I was a gladesman and referred to it as a waterin' hole.

Hack
HACK.MMMMMM

Jo-oh-zay can you seeee,
Tho-oze Miami lights
On that plyyyyy-wood you float
To-oo your first free din-ner
Then da Coast guards lights blare...Jose whatcha doin' there ?
Come in to our town
Cuz your family is there
Oh Jose. can you bring some. co-oh-caiiiine to Mia-aaaaa-miiii......
Cuz it's da la-aaaand of the freeeeee
Where there aint no Jos-B

I had to stop there and do another bump and shot of 151
Good times ! PT damn near pissed himself

I accept paypal under fhuh kew too @ aoc.com

Notice how the leftoids refuse to actually discuss the issues in the OP and instead try and burn this thread down with their usual banalities.
😄

You're the clowns who refuse to do anything about it. The browning of this country doesn't bother me none. 😁

Then moving the funds to Ukraine to money-launder them.
Sounds like a good job for Hunter to take care of. Hunter is already being investigated for this but of course that investigation will be just another FBI whitewash. Hunter is above the rule of law because if he goes down he will take his dad with him. No sane person wants Giggles Kamala as our President. Perhaps that is why Joe picked her as VP or his wife did.

The term 'melting pot' wasn't coined until the 80's by the Dimm's.
I see you got a typical lumpenproletariat education.
Poor bastard!

It was actually coined alot earlier than this, but Dimm Senator Daniel Moynihan made it fashionable with Demorats in the '80's.
For clarification purpose.

You're not alleviating mine, it's yours that is in question, mouth breather.
Maybe try reading the thread?

I love arrogant lefties, they're so easy. :p

Same as the jackass Neo-Cons. Exactly the same. If you can get em to shut up for five seconds you can tear em apart in just about that time.

Then moving the funds to Ukraine to money-launder them.
Indeed, and things are about to get interesting after Democrats lose their seats in November. Some things are worth the wait due to the anticipation factor alone. This will be a field day for all sensational journalists who like to shock their readers, but this time they won’t even have to make anything up! Lol

Maybe try reading the thread?

I love arrogant lefties, they're so easy. :p

Same as the jackass Neo-Cons. Exactly the same. If you can get em to shut up for five seconds you can tear em apart in just about that time.
By "neocons" you mean people like Cheney who aren't a Trump lackey?

Btw, Trump is not a conservative. He's just a fucking lowlife conman.

Mine the border. :p

Oh but they are mining the border.....

only thing it's another border......across the world.....in Ukraine.

That's the only border demonRats really care about....they don't give a shit about the US border and the problem about illegals here. :mad:

The U.S. has more illegal criminals flooding across the border than Ukraine. Sometimes you gotta wonder.

I don't wonder anymore.... that's what this stolen Administration wants, to flood the country with criminals from all over the world, millions of them, because they hate traditional America and so that is a great way to do it!

And you must admit, they are doing a fantastic job.:mad-61:

Back in the 1960's
America was known as the "Melting Pot"

Is that no longer true?
Please tell us why our immigration laws shouldn’t be enforced and why some have to abide by them and others dont

Forum List

Back