Tucker And Laura Are Right -- The Military Needs To Be Defunded

Desktop generals like Milley are why we can't win a war anymore....don't cut the budget just cut out pigs like Milley....
Why did Trump appoint him to that position??

And what wars do we need to be winning?

Foreign wars or culture wars?
Milley is a well known suck up in the Army....he is laughed at by his own troops and fellow officers...he sucked up to Trump just like he is doing to Joe....

"Fox News host Tucker Carlson has attacked the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Gen. Mark Milley, calling him "a pig" and "stupid" for defending teaching cadets and service personnel differing viewpoints, including aspects of critical race theory. "Mark Milley is the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff," Carlson added. "He didn't get that job because he's brilliant or because he's brave. Or because people who know him respect him. He is not, and they definitely don't. Milley got the job because he is obsequious. He knows who to suck up to, and he's more than happy to do it."

Tucker is spot on.....The Joint Chief Of Staff isn't brave or smart....he is a stupid pig who sucks up to to people in power and tell them what they want to hear......he probably fooled Trump into thinking he loved America and loved Trump.....but unfortunately, Trump in all of his brilliance; was outsmarted by this stupid pig dressed in a military uniform.

"The segment on her 10 p.m. show is the latest episode of prominent Fox personalities putting the military on blast, with the network's top-rated host, Tucker Carlson, mocking "woke generals" -- she tore into the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. "We are sending our tax dollars to this military in an attempt to weed out so-called extremists, which just means conservative Evangelicals, as far as I can tell," Ingraham said. And he's chosen to indulge the radical whims of Democrats. He'll do everything they tell him as long as they keep the military-industrial complex flush with cash." "Why is Congress not saying we're not going to give you a penny until all of this is eradicated from the military budget," Ingraham said."

Once again.....The conservative Patriots at Fox news are spot on.....Until Milley and all others like him are kicked out of the military; we should not give them another penny.....That is the one thing you can at least give the Republicans credit for; when it comes to keeping the military flushed with cash; that is not something they do....they do not support just increasing and increasing military spending...especially if all the military will do with it is attack evangelical white conservatives....maybe this is why despite loud calls for a military coup from evangelicals across the country; the military did nothing....it was because all of the white christian evangelicals were kicked out and replaced with Satanic anti-white racist trannies. Time to defund the military!
We arent democrats. No one on the right wants to defund the military. :cuckoo:

Desktop generals like Milley are why we can't win a war anymore....don't cut the budget just cut out pigs like Milley....

He probably assumed he wasnt a total ass hat. Boy was Trump wrong.
No...he kissed up to Trump and stroked his fragile ego.....like most of his circle...

Which is why you folks have to say "Boy was Trump wrong" over and over and over again about damn near every person he has appointed or hired.

No...he kissed up to Trump and stroked his fragile ego.....like most of his circle...

Which is why you folks have to say "Boy was Trump wrong" over and over and over again about damn near every person he has appointed or hired.
Trump from day one tried to bring into the fold the GOP never Trumpers...and yes that was a huge mistake I'm sure he won't make again if he gets another chance....

No, ive only said it once and it was about this general. :cuckoo:

"Fox News host Tucker Carlson has attacked the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Gen. Mark Milley, calling him "a pig" and "stupid" for defending teaching cadets and service personnel differing viewpoints, including aspects of critical race theory. "Mark Milley is the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff," Carlson added. "He didn't get that job because he's brilliant or because he's brave. Or because people who know him respect him. He is not, and they definitely don't. Milley got the job because he is obsequious. He knows who to suck up to, and he's more than happy to do it."

Tucker is spot on.....The Joint Chief Of Staff isn't brave or smart....he is a stupid pig who sucks up to to people in power and tell them what they want to hear......he probably fooled Trump into thinking he loved America and loved Trump.....but unfortunately, Trump in all of his brilliance; was outsmarted by this stupid pig dressed in a military uniform.

"The segment on her 10 p.m. show is the latest episode of prominent Fox personalities putting the military on blast, with the network's top-rated host, Tucker Carlson, mocking "woke generals" -- she tore into the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. "We are sending our tax dollars to this military in an attempt to weed out so-called extremists, which just means conservative Evangelicals, as far as I can tell," Ingraham said. And he's chosen to indulge the radical whims of Democrats. He'll do everything they tell him as long as they keep the military-industrial complex flush with cash." "Why is Congress not saying we're not going to give you a penny until all of this is eradicated from the military budget," Ingraham said."

Once again.....The conservative Patriots at Fox news are spot on.....Until Milley and all others like him are kicked out of the military; we should not give them another penny.....That is the one thing you can at least give the Republicans credit for; when it comes to keeping the military flushed with cash; that is not something they do....they do not support just increasing and increasing military spending...especially if all the military will do with it is attack evangelical white conservatives....maybe this is why despite loud calls for a military coup from evangelicals across the country; the military did nothing....it was because all of the white christian evangelicals were kicked out and replaced with Satanic anti-white racist trannies. Time to defund the military!
We need to cut the military budget and bring all the troops on foreign soil home to the United States. It is unacceptable that we risk American's sons and daughters protecting other countries for no real reason. We need to quit sacrificing our kids lives to be the police of the world.
I have agreed with this since pre the Iraq War.....problem is, I was called a terrorist and traitor for thinking this way....

Good to see the same folks who called me that back then have finally came around 20 years later
I believed this since Desert Storm back in the early 90's. We had no business interfering, I'm glad you came around to my thinking, over ten years after my coming to the realization. Welcome aboard.

We need to cut the military budget and bring all the troops on foreign soil home to the United States. It is unacceptable that we risk American's sons and daughters protecting other countries for no real reason. We need to quit sacrificing our kids lives to be the police of the world.
I have agreed with this since pre the Iraq War.....problem is, I was called a terrorist and traitor for thinking this way....

Good to see the same folks who called me that back then have finally came around 20 years later
I believed this since Desert Storm back in the early 90's. We had no business interfering, I'm glad you came around to my thinking, over ten years after my coming to the realization. Welcome aboard.
When you are the worlds only true superpower (yes, the US is the only superpower on earth, by definition), it doesnt matter if its our business. We can make anything our business if we want it to be. I like pounding the shit out of awful muslim nations. It never gets old.

When you are the worlds only true superpower (yes, the US is the only superpower on earth, by definition), it doesnt matter if its our business. We can make anything our business if we want it to be. I like pounding the shit out of awful muslim nations. It never gets old.
Except Saudi Arabia of course.....

We have no business play the cops of the world, that is what the UN was designed for. I have nothing against Muslims, they are they same as any other religious group, good and bad in every group. I have met Christians I would never trust.

It wasn't long ago that lefties were spitting on Generals, now it's the 1st Amendment that's under attack. I didn't see the part where Laura and Tucker recommended defunding the Military.

Except Saudi Arabia of course.....
Why would we do that? We get oil from them.

We have no business play the cops of the world, that is what the UN was designed for. I have nothing against Muslims, they are they same as any other religious group, good and bad in every group. I have met Christians I would never trust.
The UN is a complete failure. No one on earth can count on them. Also, ive never seen a group of Christians burn a man alive, or throw gay people of buildings, behead someone on camera, blown up children, shoot up a mall, crash a plane, etc.

Well indeed if our military is heading into an extension of our college campus indoctrination system, then I'm all for defunding their asses.
You mean reality instead of Neanderthal bologna? What you brainwashed functional morons don't realize is that everything you know is garbage propaganda and people who believe garbage propaganda should not be in positions of responsibility. Change the goddamn channel you ignoramuses. Rupert Murdock and internet crazies are the worst thing that ever happened to American political discourse. Used to be newt Gingrich...

Milley is a well known suck up in the Army....he is laughed at by his own troops and fellow officers...he sucked up to Trump just like he is doing to Joe....
General Milley did tours in Panama, Bosnia, Iraq, and Afghanistan. He’s an Army Ranger who served in the 82nd Airborne, later commanded the entire 101st Airborne. He also has graduated from not one but two Ivy League colleges. He’s served the country with distinction for 41 years and he’s been awarded multiple times for meritorious service.

Tucker Carlson got kicked out of a boarding school in Switzerland, has just a bachelors degree in history from a tiny college in Connecticut. His application to the CIA was denied. Went into journalism because his father said “They’ll take anybody”. The only thing interesting about him is his stupid name.

General Milley > Tucker Carlson

Milley: It’s important to read and have an open mind.
All Republicans: Execute the Fucking Traitor!

Yep Tucker the Fucker - You are indeed a stupid pig with no military background who has no business criticizing a true American hero. Know what's funny? Republicans used to be pro cop and pro military. Not anymore. They beat cops with the butt end of an American flag and wish to defund the military. This is okay behavior to Trumpublicans. Idiocracy has arrived - Half a millennia too soon! :rolleyes-41:

Last edited:
Yep Tucker the Fucker - You are indeed a stupid pig with no military background who has no business criticizing a true American hero. Know what's funny? Republicans used to be pro cop and pro military. Not anymore. They beat cops with the butt end of an American flag and wish to defund the military. This is okay behavior to Trumpublicans. Idiocracy has arrived - Half a millennia too soon! :rolleyes-41:

Brawndo - The Thirst Mutilator

Forum List

Back