Trying TOP American Cereals Of All Time & POP TARTS FOR THE FIRST TIME ! RANKED FROM WORST TO BEST

foodman

Rookie
Apr 24, 2020

KELLOGGS FROOT LOOPS SNAX , KELLOGGS CORN POPS SNAX , KELLOGGS KRAVE SNAX , POP TARTS THINS STRAWBERRYLICIOUS and POP TARTS THINS BROWN SUGAR are all brand new breakfast food items from KELLOGGS that have come out within the past 3 months in the Canadian market. As we are NOT a cereal and POP TARTS kind of family I had NEVER had any of the regular versions of these products before and was very excited to try them all !! The three cereal SNAX are being marketed as a dry snack , cereal that you eat without milk. I honestly think that is just a gimmick to get people that dont drink milk to buy these cereals and try them as dry snacks. The POP TARTS THINS are a smaller version of POP TARTS that does NOT need microwave to be edible !! They are an on the go quick breakfast snack option. and are right now only available in the two flavour varieties of BROWN SUGAR and STRAWBERRYLICIOUS .

KELLOGGS FROOT LOOPS SNAX , KELLOGGS CORN POPS SNAX , KELLOGGS KRAVE SNAX , POP TARTS THINS STRAWBERRYLICIOUS and POP TARTS THINS BROWN SUGAR are all brand new breakfast food items from KELLOGGS that have come out within the past 3 months in the Canadian market. As we are NOT a cereal and POP TARTS kind of family I had NEVER had any of the regular versions of these products before and was very excited to try them all !! The three cereal SNAX are being marketed as a dry snack , cereal that you eat without milk. I honestly think that is just a gimmick to get people that dont drink milk to buy these cereals and try them as dry snacks. The POP TARTS THINS are a smaller version of POP TARTS that does NOT need microwave to be edible !! They are an on the go quick breakfast snack option. and are right now only available in the two flavour varieties of BROWN SUGAR and STRAWBERRYLICIOUS .

My favorite is Kellogs Wheat Bran so I can crap timely.

That crap isn't food.

My kids refused to ingest milk or eat these processed foods..
and how much did you have to do with that?....
I was the one that bought the products for them to try.
moon its hard to believe that little kids would not like sugared cereals .....or did you buy the boring non-sugared ones?....
No, I bought the ones I grew up on Wheaties was he least sugary one I ate. They just didn't care for them.

It is "food" like this that insures a steady stream of unhealthy adults keeping the drug and medical industry profitable.

That crap isn't food.

Fuck you. Anybody who doesn't like Froot Loops is a communist.

I loved Fruit Loops when I was a kid.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Am I the only one here who has never eaten Lucky Charms and Apple Jacks before?

I've never had Lucky Charms, but I've had Apple Jacks.

These days, if I have a bowl of cereal it's Cheerios or Wheaties.

That's a rare thing for me, though...

Forum List

Back