Trying To Survive South Carolina

LOSTINSC

Rookie
Mar 26, 2007
I have been posting on message boards around the nation . Trying to bring attention to a failure in government that cause thousand of kids to go to bed hungry each night . Not just here in south Carolina but there in your state to , You can see by South Carolina not having state wide child support system it effects every state in the nation including yours . When your deadbeats move here there's no way for your state to track them or retrieve child support . So your tax dollars pay to raise these kids . Not to mention South Carolina gets a bigger cut of the federal dollar because we have so many deadbeat parents . So your children or missing out , because the federal dollar falls short because of these deadbeats . South Carolina is the only state in the nation not to have this system.. So help if you can . I have been fighting this for five years now . You can email these men if you care about kids .Tell them your tiered of paying taxes to raise the kids of South Carolina uphold the child support laws of this state or don't and keep paying those tax dollars PLEASE HELP THE LINKS BELOW WILL TAKE YOU STRAIGHT TO THERE PAGE THANKS FOR YOUR TIME . sorry they said no to links i'm new but heres there names easy to find please email them

South Carolina Governor Mark Sanford

South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham

South Carolina Senator Jim DeMint

FOR MOORE INFO MY WEB PAGE

There are several states without child support laws, even with child support laws, all the government can do is take away the dads license. They wont spend money to look very hard for someone whos not paying money to the government.

My father lives down the street from me, and has never paid one dime in child support. What did they do? Nothing, sept take his license away.

How is posting on a message board outside South Carolina going to convince South Carolinians to support this? Considering the stubborn independence of the S. Carolinians, any outside pressures is quite likely going to create the exact opposite result.

• Banned
To answer two question at once South Carolina is the last state with out a electronic state wide child support system . that was federally mandated in 1989 . All states have child support laws including South Carolina rather or not they in force them thats a different matter .. As a result of not having this system South Carolina tax payers have paid over fifty million in fines to the federal government . Now why dose it concern pepole from other states at least two of these men are buying for a place on the presidential ticket in 08 so if people no how bad of job there doing here . they want vote for the ticket there on in 08 , and if i can do some thing to get people from other states to let them know . They know how bad there screwing up here . Maybe just maybe make them think and do some thing to make it easier on the kids of South Carolina . I was going to post links to show all this but I'm new to this board . It's easy to find . Just type in South Carolina worse in the nation or last in the nation .You want believe what you read we rank close to the bottom on every thing from education to the health and welfare of or children . This is one of many avenues I use to try and wake them up . My way of standing up and trying to make a difference instead of just taking it . So if you have time please email them if not thanks for your time anyway , Because your one moore person that will remember there names in 08 and WILL hopefully make a difference THEN IF NOT NOW

• Banned
There are several states without child support laws, even with child support laws, all the government can do is take away the dads license. They wont spend money to look very hard for someone whos not paying money to the government.

My father lives down the street from me, and has never paid one dime in child support. What did they do? Nothing, sept take his license away.

I hope this will help you understand . Thanks for your time

• Banned
How is posting on a message board outside South Carolina going to convince South Carolinians to support this? Considering the stubborn independence of the S. Carolinians, any outside pressures is quite likely going to create the exact opposite result.

HOPE THE ABOVE REPLY WILL HELP YOU UNDERSTAND THANKS FOR YOU TIME

My advice to you. Move the hell out of south carolina. Its a giant shit hole. And tell all your friends to move out too.

The will flat crucify you, and garnish your wages here.

Forum List

Back