Trying on "Tuck Friendly" Swimsuits at Target

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
The fun starts at :45 seconds:

I guess this is what wokesters mean when they talk about "terrorists threatening Target workers."

Twenty-four more days of this comedy gold left to come!

What makes you think that he is trying to prove anything?

He is trying on a tuck friendly swimsuit and says it is very comfortable. What is wrong with that?

Aren't you glad we have twenty-four more days of this?

:laughing0301:

Why 24 days? Are the tuck friendly suits going away in 24 days?

Why do I care if some dude wants to try on a bathing suit and walk around the store like a fucking moron?

I have to admit, I do not really understand 3rd graded humor any longer so I am not really sure what you find funny about this.

But I am happy for you that you are so amused.

Why 24 days? Are the tuck friendly suits going away in 24 days?
They put up the displays to celebrate Pride Month. I would guess they would take them down at the end of Pride Month.

But, hey! They are doing great with this stuff, so maybe they will want to continue the fun in July!
Why do I care if some dude wants to try on a bathing suit and walk around the store like a fucking moron?
You came on the thread to talk about it. You asked "what is he trying to prove?" You call him a fucking moron. Sounds like you care and it angers you.

What is moronic about a transwoman trying on tuck-friendly swimwear? Would the friend you mentioned before who thinks his gender is changing be a moron if he went to Target and tried on a tuck-friendly swimsuit?

You should get him a Target gift card, to show your support.
I have to admit, I do not really understand 3rd graded humor any longer so I am not really sure what you find funny about this.
The Target workers found it funny. Do you think they are transphobic?
But I am happy for you that you are so amused.
Yes, you should try to get some fun out of life yourself.

Maybe this will help (Plano, Texas, of all places):

I would have laughed at his ass if I were working there as well.

It would be the first time I ever saw anyone come out of the dressing room showing off the bathing suit they were trying on. That alone is worthy of laughing at. But I think that is different than you laughing with the dude.

I have you and those like you on here providing me hours of entertainment every day.

What makes you think that he is trying to prove anything?

He is trying on a tuck friendly swimsuit and says it is very comfortable. What is wrong with that?

Aren't you glad we have twenty-four more days of this?

:laughing0301:
Well ..they have to forfeit 2 days for Juneteenth for us to celebrate blacks. Hope the trannies don’t rage riot. :)

They put up the displays to celebrate Pride Month. I would guess they would take them down at the end of Pride Month.

But, hey! They are doing great with this stuff, so maybe they will want to continue the fun in July!

You came on the thread to talk about it. You asked "what is he trying to prove?" You call him a fucking moron. Sounds like you care and it angers you.

What is moronic about a transwoman trying on tuck-friendly swimwear? Would the friend you mentioned before who thinks his gender is changing be a moron if he went to Target and tried on a tuck-friendly swimsuit?

You should get him a Target gift card, to show your support.

Maybe this will help (Plano, Texas, of all places):

Humor is lost on the humorless.

He needs some new material, has he never heard the rule "never do the same gag twice"
Just him?

There are men who dress as parodies of women over and over and over as their act, and get invited to read confusing stories to children in tax-funded school and libraries. Do they need new material?

Just him?

There are men who dress as parodies of women over and over and over as their act, and get invited to read confusing stories to children in tax-funded school and libraries. Do they need new material?

Yep

Forum List

Back