trying American Snacks vs Belgian Snacks + Will It Cookie ? Canadian Iranian Taste Testing

foodman

Rookie
Apr 24, 2020

TWIZZLERS GUMMIES TANGY TONGUE TWISTERS , NUTTER BUTTER , KRAFT HAZELNUT SPREAD WITH COCOA are all interesting and tantalizing to my tastebuds when I think about them. Nutter Butter and Twizzlers Gummies Tangy Twisters are American treats and Nutella and Kraft Hazelnut Spread wiith Cocoa are both European treats. Kraft Chocolate Hazelnut Spread is very new and made in Belgium. I decided to try and taste test the Nutter Butter , the Twizzlers Gummies Tangy Tongue Twisters and the Kraft Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa individually. Since I always have a jar Nutella around I also decided to do a head to head food comparison between it and the Kraft hazelnut Spread with Cocoa. But the most fun was when I decided to do a Food Mash Up with the Nutter Butter , Nutella, Kraft Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa and the Twizzlers Gummies Tangy Tongue Twisters all together !!!

TWIZZLERS GUMMIES TANGY TONGUE TWISTERS , NUTTER BUTTER , KRAFT HAZELNUT SPREAD WITH COCOA are all interesting and tantalizing to my tastebuds when I think about them. Nutter Butter and Twizzlers Gummies Tangy Twisters are American treats and Nutella and Kraft Hazelnut Spread wiith Cocoa are both European treats. Kraft Chocolate Hazelnut Spread is very new and made in Belgium. I decided to try and taste test the Nutter Butter , the Twizzlers Gummies Tangy Tongue Twisters and the Kraft Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa individually. Since I always have a jar Nutella around I also decided to do a head to head food comparison between it and the Kraft hazelnut Spread with Cocoa. But the most fun was when I decided to do a Food Mash Up with the Nutter Butter , Nutella, Kraft Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa and the Twizzlers Gummies Tangy Tongue Twisters all together !!!

You're making me ill! You eat that crap? You call yourself a foodman? More like a garbage eater.

I haven't seen that Kraft one before. But, it's been a few years since I even picked up a jar of Nutella.

Forum List

Back