Trying ALL KIT KAT flavours and Desserts Ranked From Worst to Best

foodman

Rookie
Apr 24, 2020

Kit Kat Gold , Kit Kat Matcha Green Tea , Kit Kat Ruby , Kit Kat Chunky Cookie Dough , Kit Kat Ice Cream Bar are all fairly new KIT KAT varieties in Canada. Kit Kat Gold is a variation that uses caramelized white chocolate as its wafer coating. Kit kat Gold became available first in Australia , UK and New Zealand a while back. Kit Kat Matcha Green Tea is very much Japanese inspired and was first exclusively available in Japan. In Canada we get a big 4 finger bar version of the Matcha Green Tea Kit Kat . Ruby chocolate was brought into the consumers market 3 or 4 years ago by Nestle first as a new chocolate variety added to the already existing White , Milk and Dark chocolate line. Its a pink natural coloured treat with a very unique flavour that Nestle has used to make its Kit Kat Ruby with. Kit Kat Chunky is a chunky one finger version of the bar that comes in different varieties. I tried the " NEW " Kit kat Chunky Cookie Dough bar. This was the milk chocolate Kit kat Chunky with a cookie dough filling and the usual wafer layers. This was very familiar to me and I believe it used to be available in Canada a few years back and I think I had tried a long time ago. Nestle Kit Kat ice Cream bar ( Frozen Dessert Bar ) is a fairly new ice cream treat that came out a few months ago. The ice cream is half vanilla and half chocolate and the bar is covered with a crunchy layer of chocolate coating and also wafer bits and pieces.

I had a special Banana flavored kit kat not too long ago. It was very good.

Forum List

Back