TRUUUUUUMP! is the new Hitler

No, not the "literally Hitler" like the barking moonbats have barked for the last soon-to-be six years, but in the context of Godwin's Law.

Seriously....How many posts does it take in any given thread, on virtually any given topic, before one of the unhinged haters comes in and says "YEAHBBUT DONALD TRUMP.....!"?

Maybe a handful?....Certainly fewer that ten....Often #2 or #3.

And it's the Trumpsters who are the cultists?...Who is it that can't let go of the totem?......Yeah, mmmmmmkay. :rofl:

View attachment 488382

Trump is now nobody. He's gone. Soon to be forgotten..unless it's to receive a subpoena or a lawsuit. Then he'll be back in the news.
It's already happening. The only "cultists" who are concerned with Trump are his loyal supporters....and you, apparently. :)
and you apparently...trump thanks you for keeping his name out there

his blog sure ain't doin' it!

Trump's blog isn't lighting up the internet​

Brandy Zadrozny
Tue, May 11, 2021, 8:56 AM

Four months after former President Donald Trump was banished from most mainstream social media platforms, he returned to the web last Tuesday with “From the Desk of Donald J. Trump,” essentially a blog for his musings.
A week since the unveiling, social media data suggests things are not going well.
The ex-president’s blog has drawn a considerably smaller audience than his once-powerful social media accounts, according to engagement data compiled with BuzzSumo, a social media analytics company.

Trump's blog isn't lighting up the internet

Couldn't even make it past the OP! :laughing0301:

Trump can't dance so he's no Hitler....
3cEfsRI.gif
You fail.

No, not the "literally Hitler" like the barking moonbats have barked for the last soon-to-be six years, but in the context of Godwin's Law.

Seriously....How many posts does it take in any given thread, on virtually any given topic, before one of the unhinged haters comes in and says "YEAHBBUT DONALD TRUMP.....!"?

And it's the Trumpsters who are the cultists?...Who is it that can't let go of the totem?......Yeah, mmmmmmkay. :rofl:

View attachment 488382
5gho5i.gif

View attachment 488382
Some Demmies have been eaten by their own DJT Syndrome. They congregate when they smell a "get Trump" moment. It's soooooo pathetic. :rolleyes-41:

wow.

You're a really sucker for propaganda, ain't cha? You probably believe that MSM narrative that ANTIFA fights fascism, and that the Proud boys are the fascists, when, in fact, the truth is the reverse.

:71:

This is written by a classical liberal, someone on the left, a friend of Matt Taibbi, former journalist of Rolling Stone, before the RS went far lefty. No fan of Trump, but certainly not a hack of ruling class propaganda. He'll shower off the bullshit for you. . . .

(I'll give you a hint. . . when he reveals how disingenuous Slate is. . . he gets obliviously snarky. . . but? The liberals that have been purposely transformed into leftists in this nation by the propaganda narrative, because they lack all ability for critical though? INCLUDING YOU?

Probably won't pick up on the snark. :71:

Manufacturing Mass Fascism Hysteria​

based-spartan.jpg

". . . And then there are the notorious Proud Boys, a gang of self-described “Western chauvinists” who apparently haven’t been laid in years. According to the SPLC (which has designated them an official “hate group”):

There are three degrees of membership within the Proud Boys, and to become a first degree in the “pro-West fraternal organization” a prospective member simply has to declare “I am a western chauvinist, and I refuse to apologize for creating the modern world.” To enter the second degree, a Proud Boy has to endure a beating until they can yell out the names of five breakfast cereals (in order to demonstrate “adrenaline control”) and give up masturbation because, in theory, it will leave them more inclined to go out and meet women. Those who enter the third degree have demonstrated their commitment by getting a Proud Boys tattoo. Any man — no matter his race or sexual-orientation — can join the fraternal organization as long as they “recognize that white men are not the problem.”

Such is the caliber of the cast the Resistance are featuring in their “fascism” fantasy. As you can see, it’s not exactly the A-list. If they’re going to stick with the “fascism” hysteria from now until November 2020 (which is really the only option they have left, what with “Russiagate” having blown up in their faces), the least they can do is get some real Nazis, and some semi-respectable Nazi hunters, and cut out this pathetic Portlandia nonsense.

The Resistance owes liberals at least that much, especially after making them look like fools by leading them on for three years with their ridiculous “Russiagate” hysteria. Sure, the “fascism” hysteria is an easier sell, but that doesn’t mean they don’t have to sell it. It’s not like they can just abruptly switch from the “Russiagate” narrative to the “fascism” narrative (as if their Russiagate hoax had not just been exposed) and expect liberals to go along with it like the members of some enormous cult.

Or, I don’t know … maybe they can. The New York Times certainly appears to think so. Check out this exchange between executive editor Dean Baquet and an anonymous staffer at an emergency in-house “town hall” meeting convened after The Times changed a page one headline because it didn’t paint Trump as racist enough. (The transcript is Slate’s; emphasis is mine.)

Staffer: I’m wondering what is the overall strategy here for getting us through this administration and the way we cover it … people don’t understand. I think they get confused as to what we’re trying to do.

Baquet: OK. I mean, let me go back a little bit for one second to just repeat what I said in my in my short preamble about coverage. Chapter 1 of the story of Donald Trump, not only for our newsroom but, frankly, for our readers, was: Did Donald Trump have untoward relationships with the Russians, and was there obstruction of justice? That was a really hard story, by the way, let’s not forget that. We set ourselves up to cover that story. I’m going to say it. We won two Pulitzer Prizes covering that story. And I think we covered that story better than anybody else.

The day Bob Mueller walked off that witness stand, two things happened. Our readers who want Donald Trump to go away suddenly thought, “Holy shit, Bob Mueller is not going to do it.” And Donald Trump got a little emboldened politically, I think. Because, you know, for obvious reasons. And I think that the story changed. A lot of the stuff we’re talking about started to emerge like six or seven weeks ago. We’re a little tiny bit flat-footed. I mean, that’s what happens when a story looks a certain way for two years. Right?

I think that we’ve got to change. I mean, the vision for coverage for the next two years is what I talked about earlier: How do we cover a guy who makes these kinds of [racist] remarks? How do we cover the world’s reaction to him? How do we do that while continuing to cover his policies? How do we cover America, that’s become so divided by Donald Trump? How do we grapple with all the stuff you all are talking about? How do we write about race in a thoughtful way, something we haven’t done in a large way in a long time? That, to me, is the vision for coverage. You all are going to have to help us shape that vision. But I think that’s what we’re going to have to do for the rest of the next two years.

For anyone not entirely fluent in Pulitzer-winning Professional Journalism Speak, that translates roughly as “OK, no more Russia stuff. We’re switching to the fascism and racism stuff, and we’ll be hammering on it until Trump is history.”

Which is fine with me. I don’t like Donald Trump. And Americans are certainly racists … uh, working class Americans, that is. Sorry, white working class Americans, not Black people, or the staff of The New York Times, or the neoliberal ruling classes. Unless they’re disabled, or houseless, or Latino, or indigenous, or LGBTQ (i.e., the white working class Americans, not the ruling classes). In which case, they get a pass on the racism. But the rest of us are all white supremacists, and homophobic anti-Semites, and xenophobic racist transphobes, and … well, basically, a bunch of Nazis.

What? You don’t believe that most white Americans are Hitler-loving, Sieg-heiling Nazis who want to mass murder all the Jews and the Mexicans and re-enslave all the African Americans? How do you think Donald Trump got elected? Somebody stole the presidency from Clinton. If it wasn’t the Russians, it had to be the fascists! I mean, after all, who else is there?"

Let’s focus on y’all President now ey jeez y’all stay on his…..
The one. . . is, ostensibly related to the other. Unfortunately.

,o1 a1-2-4.jpg

The “Purple Revolution:”
U.S. Hybrid Warfare
Coming Home To Roost?

iu

". . . If my hunch is correct, then this marriage of convenience will show its evidence in new and disturbing ways. The entry of George Soros into domestic U.S. politics—in a huge way—is one line of evidence that points to a new trend that could spell trouble as well as present new opportunities for the people of the U.S. Add to that the disturbing rise of the CIA/intelligence marriage into the Democratic Party by way of its Congressional candidates. Moreover, when11 speaking of her election loss, Hillary Clinton declared the “Purple Revolution.” Given what we now know of its contours in the 2018 midterm elections, during which many Democratic Party candidates sported purple clothing, inquiring minds want to know what might this “Purple Revolution” really mean and if it is a cause for worry.. . ."

(I find it interesting that many of Dr. McKinney's foot notes, you need to use WayBack to find, since they have since been scrubbed.) :rolleyes:

The Clintons And Soros Launch America's Purple Revolution​

Forum List

Back