Truthmatters and Rdean are mod socks.

Sep 12, 2008
This site survives on advertising, advertising that pays per view. If you notice, there is quite a lot of it, even for members.

Also, there is the very human need to feel superior. No matter how low down you are, there is a bit of schadenfrued in seeing that someone is worse off. One might be as smart as a cabbage, but by golly, when you compare yourself to those two, you are an Einstein.

But the question remains, why do real people put up with the constant pawnage these two get? What is in it for them? If they were real, they would have been gone after two or three posts. But they are still here posting several new threads a day.

They have become brand names for different kinds of stupid. Truthmatters likes the smarm of moral superiority. A typical Truthmatters thread might have the title "Why can't you mother fucking Tea partiers be more god damned civil?" Rdean likes to pretend to intellectual superiority. His fails in every intellectual discipline provide endless comedy.

Their skill is in schmuck bait. They attract derision for each of their threads that reaches as much as four or five pages a day. They take a licking and keep on ticking.

Just maybe Rdean's success in schmuck baiting conservatives proves his point. USMB gets thousands of page views, mostly mocking him and Rdean. Who might very well be taking that derision to the bank.

This site survives on advertising, advertising that pays per view. If you notice, there is quite a lot of it, even for members.

Also, there is the very human need to feel superior. No matter how low down you are, there is a bit of schadenfrued in seeing that someone is worse off. One might be as smart as a cabbage, but by golly, when you compare yourself to those two, you are an Einstein.

But the question remains, why do real people put up with the constant pawnage these two get? What is in it for them? If they were real, they would have been gone after two or three posts. But they are still here posting several new threads a day.

They have become brand names for different kinds of stupid. Truthmatters likes the smarm of moral superiority. A typical Truthmatters thread might have the title "Why can't you mother fucking Tea partiers be more god damned civil?" Rdean likes to pretend to intellectual superiority. His fails in every intellectual discipline provide endless comedy.

Their skill is in schmuck bait. They attract derision for each of their threads that reaches as much as four or five pages a day. They take a licking and keep on ticking.

Just maybe Rdean's success in schmuck baiting conservatives proves his point. USMB gets thousands of page views, mostly mocking him and Rdean. Who might very well be taking that derision to the bank.

Interesting thesis...holds more water than birth certificates or thermite building collapses...must ruminate over this...

If everybody put them on ignore...would the board shut down over lack of advert funding?
Are we thus obligated to take the bait and ridicule the stupidity?
Where does Failtogo stupidity fall in this theorem?

Last edited:
Well, stupid is as stupid does. The fact they get page after page of responses shows that they are effective.

They entertain.... what more can you ask?

What is really funny is that every time one of the more notable bigots posts, the ad at the top of the page is for an inter racial dating site.

They call me names, but they don't call me wrong. I love it.

I remember when I pointed out Republicans held millions of unemployed Americans hostage unless the Bush tax cuts were extended. They screamed "LIAR". So I added a link. Someone said, "That's a left wing wacko link". I said, "The Christian Science Monitor is a wacko left wing link"? Then they settled for name calling.

When I pointed out the Joe Barton apology to BP. They screamed "liar". Then Republicans made him head of the energy committee.

When I pointed out the Republican Party is 90% white, they screamed "liar".

When I pointed out PEW Research said only a tiny 6% of scientists are Republican. Even though the majority believe "science is a faith, evolution a lie and climate change a conspiracy" they screamed "liar" among other words.

They really went nuts when I pointed out the pol where 25% of Republicans believe Obama is the "Anti Christ".

When I pointed out the Blue state subsidize the Red states, they couldn't believe it. Red states work harder.

Every time I point out a Republican failure, they simply can't believe it could be true.

Well, get over it. It's a failed party. They have no ideas. Many are insane. I suspect the majority are racist. They had the presidency and both houses for 6 straight years. Everything they touched turned to shit. They only thing they are good at is taking credit for something they didn't do. Like getting Bin Laden or the programs and projects that come from stimulus money and stopping anything good from happening. Oh, and they can lie. Lie and lie. No one is better.

Now, prove me wrong. Oh, that's right, you can't. That's why you're angry. Maybe you guys could channel that anger into become better people.

Let him die?

Or not.

Well, stupid is as stupid does. The fact they get page after page of responses shows that they are effective.

Naaah, more like

cat-and-mouse09.jpg

Forum List

Back