Truther Pete Carroll makes me like Belecheat

Reason enough to root for the Pats.

Is Pete Carroll A 9 11 Truther
Carrol unlike many american sheople,can actually think outside the box and for himself..He doesnt worship the media and our corrupt government institutions like so many blind sheep in america and at this board do.

He doesnt have the warped logic that because the government and the LAMESTREAM media say its true,then it automatically is.:cuckoo:

He does something that you might try,stop listening to the governments ludicrous explanations,and START listening to experts in their fields who dont accept it.

No wonder you came up with that absurd logic that the cheatriots are going to blow them away.you despise carrol so much for speaking the truth that because you hate him,you automatically are thinking with hate instead of with your head.

as i said before,your doing the exact same thing people back in 07 when the pats and giants faced each other in the superbowl,so many thought that because the pats went undefeated in the regular season,that they would automatically blow the giants out in the superbowl even though they just barely beat them earlier in the season.:cuckoo:

thats all i ever heard back then was how the pats would blowout the giants.yoir saying the exact crap they were saying back then as well.:uhoh3:

oh and i can accept it that the pats might beat the seahawks,I happen to use logic and common sense though that it wont be more than a touchdown.matter of fact while i think the seahawks will win,im at least realistic and not calling for a blowout.:rolleyes-41:

just as I didnt like practically everyone was calling for in that giants superbowl.i thought the pats would win the whole thing as well and beat the giants that year also,i at LEAST though didnt say it would be a blowout back then,matter of fact i said they would win by a field goal.well i got the field goal part right at least.lol

Last edited:
I'm not sure what to think. It is obvious that he is a smart football guy, but believing the 911 conspiracies makes him a rather simple mind when it comes to the rest of the world. I really don't know anyone that is a truther, but I would imagine parts of their part aren't firing on all cylinders.

It is all well and good to have doubt as to the actual vs the "reported" events of 9/11. The problem is that the scale and politics in play make/made it impossible to process with hope of any resolution. I had serious problems with the events specifically at the Pentagon. Being a pilot and seeing many "aftermath" reports from aircraft accidents much of the scene at the Pentagon just didn't look right and didn't even remotely pass the smell test of an airliner crash.

What it boils down to is that if you don't follow the government's report you are just setting yourself up for failure on every level. Nothing is going to change. If all you get out of well founded disbelief is a knowledge that there are powers running things in the highest places far more sinister than what's shown then you are better armed than before.

Talking about it is a waste of time. It is easy for SOME well meaning sheeple and SOME a-holes with something to hide to label you mentally unstable.

You are really better facing up to the fact that the Dick Cheneys of the world may just be puppets to even bigger and more powerful forces at work molding events and perception for their own purposes.

We are the lucky ones. We are not starving in bombed out mud huts in Afghanistan. We are not butchering our neighbors with machetes over blood diamonds in Africa.

Face it. The communication it would take to put a dent in the power that is would be impossible. And to what end? Could you or I do a better job?

Making sausage is not a pretty sight. Butchering the animals just to get to the ugly part MUST take place.

Yes we got a gruesome peak into the horror of war right on our home soil. We act so pious and wronged yet these thing happen EVERY day somewhere on the planet and unless it was a couple of shiny sky scrapers in NY NY we don't give it a second thought.

My advice...get over it.

From the article:
Carroll isn't crazy, Ellison said. He's just skeptical. "Pete grew up in California during Vietnam, and during Watergate. That's just the perspective he brings to the table."
So did the discussion last year turn hostile? A source close to Chiarelli, one who wasn't present when he spoke to Carroll, told us that it did. He said the general had to leave the room because Carroll had rankled him so thoroughly.
He had a 4 Star in the room and asked him all the questions he wanted. Sounds like the 4 Star couldn't take the heat. (They're used to people sucking up to them and never being questioned).

I think the U.S. government intercepted the ball!!!!!!!!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back