Truth Palestinian speaks out

We all get a bit soggy on the drink occasionally. Man, he must have had a whopping shame filled hangover after that.

Not really. He's in exile for many years and totally disowned by his family. Probably has a price on his head. Who knows.

We all get a bit soggy on the drink occasionally. Man, he must have had a whopping shame filled hangover after that.

He's telling the absolute truth. As the son of a Hamas leader, he should know the situation better than anybody--certainly more than the posters here, many of whom have never even visited the region.

Sometimes people just have to speak the truth and do what's right. It's called integrity.

the posters here, many of whom have never even visited the region.

I would certainly be happy to pony up some cash towards the purchase of a one way ticket for all the sick, Islamist-loving fucks, myself.

I would certainly be happy to pony up some cash towards the purchase of a one-way ticket for all the sick dual-citizen Zionist-loving fucks, myself.

Just as you hate non-Jews with your Zionist zeal.

I realize your culture involves lots of inbreeding between close family members, but even that is no excuse for such idiocy.

I am not Jewish. Most of my friends are Agnostic, Atheist, Buddhist Taoist, Christian and Jewish, I certainly do not hate them at all. You are confusing the hatred of your knuckle-dragging primitive ideas about the world with hating all people.

Thankfully, not all people are as benightedly revolting in their views as you.

I realize your culture involves lots of inbreeding between close family members, but even that is no excuse for such idiocy.

I am not Jewish. Most of my friends are Agnostic, Atheist, Buddhist Taoist, Christian and Jewish, I certainly do not hate them at all. You are confusing the hatred of your knuckle-dragging primitive ideas about the world with hating all people.

My cultural background is that of a culture that has probably contributed more to Western Civilization than any other per capita, being of Tuscan origins. Tuscany has a population today of just under 4 million. It would be the Jews that are an insular culture that does a lot of inbreeding.

Why do you hate the Palestinians, what have they done to you? More to the point, why are you so hateful towards people that have been evicted from their homes and land and have had to endure the ignominy of being ruled by foreigners that came from another continent for 6 decades or are relegated to refugee camps in surrounding countries. What kind of propaganda makes it possible for you to hate these people so much?

My cultural background is that of a culture that has probably contributed more to Western Civilization than any other per capita, being of Tuscan origins. Tuscany has a population today of just under 4 million. It would be the Jews that are an insular culture that does a lot of inbreeding.

Why do you hate the Palestinians, what have they done to you? More to the point, why are you so hateful towards people that have been evicted from their homes and land and have had to endure the ignominy of being ruled by foreigners that came from another continent for 6 decades or are relegated to refugee camps in surrounding countries. What kind of propaganda makes it possible for you to hate these people so much?

If I can answer for him, I think that he views the Palestinians as being part of the larger Arab/Muslim/Islamic culture, that is a drain on the world.

But Palestinians are both Christian and Muslim, have always been. 35% of the worldwide population of Palestinians is Christian.

If I can answer for him, I think that he views the Palestinians as being part of the larger Arab/Muslim/Islamic culture, that is a drain on the world.

Not to mention that they did not even refer to themselves as "Palestinian" until the 1960s.

The very worst thing about these made up people is that they have shown the world what relentless terrorism and relentless propaganda can achieve. No wonder there is so much terrorism in the world today -- it works. Just look at how many sick creatures who have bought into it infest forums such as this despite the absolute delight they take in mass murder, the way they kill girls for "honor" and do many other examples of revolting cultural pathology.

The man was a terrorist and part of upper echelon ruling hierarchy of Hamas, who came to this conclusion, after analysing the situation objectively. I'll take what he says over IslamoNazi propaganda any day:

Forum List

Back