Truth Is the First Casualty

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
As Aeschylus noticed long ago, “In war, truth is the first casualty.” The war in Ukraine has been no exception.

Paul Joseph Watson tries to cut through the misinformation:

Russia’s behavior has been bad enough. There is no need for phony propaganda on behalf of Ukraine. There is also no need for virtue signaling by changing the English version of Ukrainian cities like Kiev, Kharkov, and Lvov to sound less Russian. It just makes us look petty and juvenile.

What we do need to do is keep our eye on the ball. So long as we don’t let fools like Adam Kinzinger and Sean Hannity escalate this into a nuclear war, we have worse problems than Putin — namely, the globalist left, which can be counted on to exploit the Russian invasion the way it exploits every crisis, real or imagined.

On tips from KirklesWorth and Wiggins

All links highlighted

The global homo rino neocons are itchin for war
And Pelosi sold all her Pfizer stock for M.I.C.stocks lol

Another Shocker

As Aeschylus noticed long ago, “In war, truth is the first casualty.” The war in Ukraine has been no exception.

Russia’s behavior has been bad enough. There is no need for phony propaganda on behalf of Ukraine. There is also no need for virtue signaling by changing the English version of Ukrainian cities like Kiev, Kharkov, and Lvov to sound less Russian. It just makes us look petty and juvenile.

What we do need to do is keep our eye on the ball. So long as we don’t let fools like Adam Kinzinger and Sean Hannity escalate this into a nuclear war, we have worse problems than Putin — namely, the globalist left, which can be counted on to exploit the Russian invasion the way it exploits every crisis, real or imagined.

All links highlighted

Another Shocker

Many Republicans seem to have forgotten what a great American once said!

dkxmmcmc,f,,v.png

"So long as we don’t let fools like Adam Kinzinger and Sean Hannity escalate this into a nuclear war"

That is one of the dumbest things I have heard in a long while.

You know how much power those two have to escalate this to a nuclear war?

None. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

They are bobble heads playing to an audience, not international policy and war officials.

"So long as we don’t let fools like Adam Kinzinger and Sean Hannity escalate this into a nuclear war"

That is one of the dumbest things I have heard in a long while.

You know how much power those two have to escalate this to a nuclear war?

None. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

They are bobble heads playing to an audience, not international policy and war officials.
They're the mouth pieces for the establisment uni-party powers that be ...beating the war drums
Lol I mean leftards blindly follow anything that's comes out of the establishments propaganda outlets

All links highlighted

Another Shocker

Sean Hannity is going to escalate this to a nuclear war? Seriously man? How can anyone take this thread seriously?

Forum List

Back