Truth and Lies - Side by Side

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
RWs won't watch this but if they did, they would see irrefutable proof that the right lies to them and that Fox is nothing more than the mouthpiece for the far right.

Even thought they won't watch it, you can bet they'll rant and rave against it. Which is, of course, irrefutable proof that they prefer ignorance and stupidity to facts.

February 23 2015 - Christine Lagarde - The Daily Show - Full Episode Comedy Central

RWs won't watch this but if they did, they would see irrefutable proof that the right lies to them and that Fox is nothing more than the mouthpiece for the far right.

Even thought they won't watch it, you can bet they'll rant and rave against it. Which is, of course, irrefutable proof that they prefer ignorance and stupidity to facts.

February 23 2015 - Christine Lagarde - The Daily Show - Full Episode Comedy Central
\

It's like they live in a bubble.........unaware of what goes on around them....no wonder they're so ignorant.

1511206_728528903928496_815223121890845961_n.jpg

My ignorance? Ignorance about what?

The west created ISIS. The elites are using it as a pretext to go to war against Syria. You are the ignorant one that gets your information from a comedy show and the MSM. You are a low information partisan and are completely pathetic.

ISIS has only expanded it's power and sphere of influence since the bombing raids have been authorized. This will only continue. I am sure you are ignorant of this fact.

US “Easing Into” War with Syria Using ISIS Boogeyman
US Easing Into War with Syria Using ISIS Boogeyman nsnbc international

F-16_Syriaa_Iraq_NEO-300x199.jpg

"Indeed, Al Qaeda’s (and ISIS’) current presence in Iraq and Syria, and their leading role in the fight against the Iranian-leaning government’s of Damascus, Baghdad, and Hezbollah in Lebanon, are the present-day manifestation of a Western criminal conspiracy exposed as early as 2007. Revealed by two-time Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Seymour Hersh in his article, “The Redirection: Is the Administration’s new policy benefiting our enemies in the war on terrorism?” it was stated explicitly that:

To undermine Iran, which is predominantly Shiite, the Bush Administration has decided, in effect, to reconfigure its priorities in the Middle East. In Lebanon, the Administration has coöperated with Saudi Arabia’s government, which is Sunni, in clandestine operations that are intended to weaken Hezbollah, the Shiite organization that is backed by Iran. The U.S. has also taken part in clandestine operations aimed at Iran and its ally Syria. A by-product of these activities has been the bolstering of Sunni extremist groups that espouse a militant vision of Islam and are hostile to America and sympathetic to Al Qaeda.

As early as June of last year, it was reported that ISIS would be used as a means to incrementally draw in US forces in preparation for a direct military intervention aimed at Damascus itself. Unable to trigger the conflict using the canard of “WMDs,” ISIS has provided a series of increasingly more horrific provocations to help gather backing behind direct US military intervention in Syria.

The extremists groups portended by Hersh’s 2007 report are undeniably the vanguard of Western-backed attempts to topple the government of Syria, undermine Iran, and draw in Lebanon’s Hezbollah. It appears that the West is willing to go as far as fighting directly alongside literal terrorists they have used for over a decade as a pretext to invade and occupy the nations of Afghanistan and Iraq, at the cost of thousands of American lives and hundreds of thousands of Iraqi and Afghan lives."

This isn't a LEFT/RIGHT issue. This is an issue for those who hate globalist elites, and those who suck off the tit of MSM corporate brainwashing.

My ignorance? Ignorance about what?

The west created ISIS. The elites are using it as a pretext to go to war against Syria. You are the ignorant one that gets your information from a comedy show and the MSM. You are a low information partisan and are completely pathetic.

ISIS has only expanded it's power and sphere of influence since the bombing raids have been authorized. This will only continue. I am sure you are ignorant of this fact.

US “Easing Into” War with Syria Using ISIS Boogeyman
US Easing Into War with Syria Using ISIS Boogeyman nsnbc international

F-16_Syriaa_Iraq_NEO-300x199.jpg

"Indeed, Al Qaeda’s (and ISIS’) current presence in Iraq and Syria, and their leading role in the fight against the Iranian-leaning government’s of Damascus, Baghdad, and Hezbollah in Lebanon, are the present-day manifestation of a Western criminal conspiracy exposed as early as 2007. Revealed by two-time Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Seymour Hersh in his article, “The Redirection: Is the Administration’s new policy benefiting our enemies in the war on terrorism?” it was stated explicitly that:

To undermine Iran, which is predominantly Shiite, the Bush Administration has decided, in effect, to reconfigure its priorities in the Middle East. In Lebanon, the Administration has coöperated with Saudi Arabia’s government, which is Sunni, in clandestine operations that are intended to weaken Hezbollah, the Shiite organization that is backed by Iran. The U.S. has also taken part in clandestine operations aimed at Iran and its ally Syria. A by-product of these activities has been the bolstering of Sunni extremist groups that espouse a militant vision of Islam and are hostile to America and sympathetic to Al Qaeda.

As early as June of last year, it was reported that ISIS would be used as a means to incrementally draw in US forces in preparation for a direct military intervention aimed at Damascus itself. Unable to trigger the conflict using the canard of “WMDs,” ISIS has provided a series of increasingly more horrific provocations to help gather backing behind direct US military intervention in Syria.

The extremists groups portended by Hersh’s 2007 report are undeniably the vanguard of Western-backed attempts to topple the government of Syria, undermine Iran, and draw in Lebanon’s Hezbollah. It appears that the West is willing to go as far as fighting directly alongside literal terrorists they have used for over a decade as a pretext to invade and occupy the nations of Afghanistan and Iraq, at the cost of thousands of American lives and hundreds of thousands of Iraqi and Afghan lives."

This isn't a LEFT/RIGHT issue. This is an issue for those who hate globalist elites, and those who suck off the tit of MSM corporate brainwashing.

Are you in the right thread?

Try actually watching the video.

:uhoh3:

I did, the only thing entertaining that wasn't propaganda was the Obama photos superimposed on famous movies while giving his speeches. Try READING the article I posted, along with the link to the Pulitzer Prize winning journalist Seymour Hersch.

I can't believe you just accept propaganda as "news." What a joke.

Why is FOX even allowed to broadcast items that aren't pre-approved by the Regime?
They aren't.
Elites Push Government-funded "Public" Media
Elites Push Government-funded Public Media
"The above list barely scratches the surface of the elite media folks tied to Pratt House, the New York headquarters of the Council, located at 58 East 68th Street in Manhattan. The nearly 400 "Journalists, Correspondents, and Editors" counted on the CFR rolls does not include the many additional CFR members who are the executive officers of major media corporations. They may or may not be publicly well known but they are the bosses of the more visible members of the Fourth Estate. These include CFR members such as:

Michael Bloomberg (Mayor of New York City, founder/owner Bloomberg L.P.)

Rupert Murdoch (chairman, CEO News Corporation)"

Fox news is a member of the CFR as well as the other news outlets. It's all part of the Hegelian Dialectic. Both sides of the political dialog want intervention in the middle east and want war even though it will yield absolutely no benefit to the American taxpayer.

Hey moron, let me clue you in on something here.

It's a comedy show, dumbass.

Didn't watch the video, didja.

That's okay. I knew the rabid RWs wouldn't have the balls to watch and actually respond. Much better to derail the thread, right?

:lame2:

The clowns keep you laughing anyway. CBS tried to influence a presidential election with forged documents and they have the vicious babes on "the View" and ABC, NBC, MSNBC, PBS, CNN and even the Comedy Channel their tax exempt propaganda arm, Media Matters but they still whine about Fox

The clowns keep you laughing anyway. CBS tried to influence a presidential election with forged documents and they have the vicious babes on "the View" and ABC, NBC, MSNBC, PBS, CNN and even the Comedy Channel their tax exempt propaganda arm, Media Matters but they still whine about Fox

Like always, fox viewers remind me of a lady watching her son in a parade "EVERYBODY LOOK..........MY SON IS THE ONLY ONE IN STEP" Fox viewers, like that poor misinformed lady, think their channel is the only one in the world that is right, no matter what the facts say, and anyone who doesn't agree is wrong.

Didn't watch the video, didja.

That's okay. I knew the rabid RWs wouldn't have the balls to watch and actually respond. Much better to derail the thread, right?

:lame2:

It's a comedy show nit wit.

Forum List

Back