Zone1 truth about Elohim

Your teachers, false prophets, attempted to date specifically that event and lied. So, it's clear that your teachers don't know a thing about what you are talking about. It will be Babylon that will descend from the North attacking Israel. Before that, America will lose it's power to fight this enemy of Israel. I believe our prophets and apostles are correct that this will happen internally as internal wars will increase that started with the Civil War. We see the factions separating with the leftist and the rightest at each other's throat today. Hillary Clinton just called half the country Nazis and Biden is doing the same thing. Some things should remain in the past rather than opening old wounds like racism. But, that's exactly is what is happening in America. Then, there is the death of science going on as well. Men can get pregnant and the left is preaching mutilation of children attempting to change their sex. Even politicians claiming fetuses don't have heart beats. And, the continuance of ignoring the science and math when it comes to Covid19 and masks and vaccines. Satan is real and is getting the upper-hand of the hearts of people. Evil Pride has taken over. Pride of sticking their thumbs in the eyes of God when it comes to homosexual behavior.
Eventually, Satan and Babylon will fall culminating with the battle of Armageddon.

So Joe is a Prophet because he said he was, that about right?

So Joe is a Prophet because he said he was, that about right?
Nope. Joseph Smith is a prophet because we as Latter-day Saints have personal witness and testify that Joseph Smith was a Prophet of God and today we have a Prophet as well, Russell M. Nelson. By definition, a man, like Peter, who receives revelation directly from God, is a Prophet and Apostle as a special witness of Jesus Christ. Have you received a personal witness to testify that Joseph Smith was a Prophet? If not, then you cannot understand.

Nope. Joseph Smith is a prophet because we as Latter-day Saints have personal witness and testify that Joseph Smith was a Prophet of God and today we have a Prophet as well, Russell M. Nelson. By definition, a man, like Peter, who receives revelation directly from God, is a Prophet and Apostle as a special witness of Jesus Christ. Have you received a personal witness to testify that Joseph Smith was a Prophet? If not, then you cannot understand.

Joe is no better than Russell. Sorry. There are no Prophets or Apostles I the Biblical sense of the Word. I have no need to use the Book of Mormon to tell me what my Bible says.

You are trying to confuse people with trifles. The basic Trinity says the same thing. Father God, the most high God, Son of God, Lord and Savior, Spirit God, the Holy Ghost. We will never be our Father in Heaven. However, we will be able to progress as Jesus is doing and as he is our leader that we should follow. So, the reason Jesus is the Son of God is do distinguish authority from His Father, the most high God, Elohim. In those two verses I attempt to teach with, it's clear Jesus is stating he is Jehovah, the Lord who spoke to the author of Psalms 82:6.
And at verse 82:8--Jesus asks God to judge the earth, proving 100% he is not God.

Your teachers, false prophets, attempted to date specifically that event and lied. So, it's clear that your teachers don't know a thing about what you are talking about. It will be Babylon that will descend from the North attacking Israel. Before that, America will lose it's power to fight this enemy of Israel. I believe our prophets and apostles are correct that this will happen internally as internal wars will increase that started with the Civil War. We see the factions separating with the leftist and the rightest at each other's throat today. Hillary Clinton just called half the country Nazis and Biden is doing the same thing. Some things should remain in the past rather than opening old wounds like racism. But, that's exactly is what is happening in America. Then, there is the death of science going on as well. Men can get pregnant and the left is preaching mutilation of children attempting to change their sex. Even politicians claiming fetuses don't have heart beats. And, the continuance of ignoring the science and math when it comes to Covid19 and masks and vaccines. Satan is real and is getting the upper-hand of the hearts of people. Evil Pride has taken over. Pride of sticking their thumbs in the eyes of God when it comes to homosexual behavior.
Eventually, Satan and Babylon will fall culminating with the battle of Armageddon.

All govts are allowed by God, not one does Gods will. Satan rules them.
Babylon the great= worldwide false religion, described as a harlot riding on the backs of the govts= untaxed religions.

Joe is no better than Russell. Sorry. There are no Prophets or Apostles I the Biblical sense of the Word. I have no need to use the Book of Mormon to tell me what my Bible says.
The bible is like one hand clapping. Ezekiel talks about the importance in these the last days in chapter 37. Two books are needed in these last days. So, you are wrong.

Babylon the great= worldwide false religion, described as a harlot riding on the backs of the govts= untaxed religions.

The whore of Babylon is Israel. Jehovah's Witnesses invented their own religion in the 1800s. How did you get involved in such a travesty?

The whore of Babylon is Israel. Jehovah's Witnesses invented their own religion in the 1800s. How did you get involved in such a travesty?

The teachings of Jesus and the Facts of true God worship history back my teachers 100%. Where do think that leaves the rest?

And at verse 82:8--Jesus asks God to judge the earth, proving 100% he is not God.
Who cares about 82:8. It's a red herring. Leave out who God is. John 10:34 and Psalms 82:6 proves Jesus is Jehovah. This means your understanding who Jesus is, is wrong, period. With Christianity, we believe there are 3 members of the Godhead making all three technically God. But, we also conclude that God the Father is the Most High God. Jesus (Jehovah) is the Son God who takes direction from the Father God. But, to us, if Jesus says it, then so does the Father because Jesus takes direction from the Father. Therefore, the Father God must have a different name than Jehovah who is Jesus. That's why we as LDS have had His name revealed to us as Elohim or Most High God the Father.

And, JWs are one of those false religions led by liars who claimed to reveal or revelation the end of days. Thus, you are part of Babylon. Congratulations.

So Joe calls himself a Prophet and to others say they give "witness" to it and poof he is a Prophet. I'm thinking no.

Who cares about 82:8. It's a red herring. Leave out who God is. John 10:34 and Psalms 82:6 proves Jesus is Jehovah. This means your understanding who Jesus is, is wrong, period. With Christianity, we believe there are 3 members of the Godhead making all three technically God. But, we also conclude that God the Father is the Most High God. Jesus (Jehovah) is the Son God who takes direction from the Father God. But, to us, if Jesus says it, then so does the Father because Jesus takes direction from the Father. Therefore, the Father God must have a different name than Jehovah who is Jesus. That's why we as LDS have had His name revealed to us as Elohim or Most High God the Father.

No 82:6 does not prove what you say. Jehovah is the only true God=The Father. Jesus taught that-John 17:1-6,26--The question is--Why do you refuse to believe Jesus?

And, JWs are one of those false religions led by liars who claimed to reveal or revelation the end of days. Thus, you are part of Babylon. Congratulations.

God will show us all. Your problem is--The teachings of Jesus back my teachers 100% as does true God worship history--That leaves the rest out. That leaves you in darkness and are not obeying Jesus-John 3:36-thus remain in Gods wrath. Pray.

Yes Jesus is-a god--not The God.
Jesus is a god? No.

There is only one true living God and there is no other god in existence either above or below him.

In Hebrew elohim can mean gods but it also means judges depending on the context.

When Jesus quoted scripture, "I said you are gods" it was a mistranslation. The consequence of God in giving the Law to the Jewish people was making them judges of the law, not gods. This was his legal argument against the charge of blasphemy by claiming to be the Son of God since the act of God in giving Jesus the revelation about the figurative words and hidden subjects of the Law made him the Son of God, a title, a relational metaphor, for the only person chosen by God to reveal the hidden meaning wisdom and purpose of God in giving the Law as a light to the nations.

see deuteronomy 18:18

Last edited:
So Joe calls himself a Prophet and to others say they give "witness" to it and poof he is a Prophet. I'm thinking no.
You weren't there. So, how can you know based on your own huge brain? You can't. Neither can I even though my brain is even more huge than yours. It doesn't matter how huge your brain is. It matters you listen to the Holy Ghost. Try again.

No 82:6 does not prove what you say. Jehovah is the only true God=The Father. Jesus taught that-John 17:1-6,26--The question is--Why do you refuse to believe Jesus?
Yes it does. Jesus said he told the people in the OT times in Psalms. Grow up and admit your ignorance and inability to comprehend what you read. You immediately have to cling to your phony scholars and can't think for your own.

God will show us all. Your problem is--The teachings of Jesus back my teachers 100% as does true God worship history--That leaves the rest out. That leaves you in darkness and are not obeying Jesus-John 3:36-thus remain in Gods wrath. Pray.
He's already shown us by restoring his Church and stating all other Churches are wrong.

You weren't there. So, how can you know based on your own huge brain? You can't. Neither can I even though my brain is even more huge than yours. It doesn't matter how huge your brain is. It matters you listen to the Holy Ghost. Try again.

You weren't there either, that's the point. I am indwelt by the Holy Spirit son, He is the one who reveals the meaning of Scripture to me, not some dead false prophet.

Forum List

Back