What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zone1 truth about Elohim

Cougarbear

Gold Member
Reaction score
The catholicism form of translating tries to make Jesus look like God to support their false council teaching of a trinity which didnt start until 381 ce at the council of Constantinople. Never before was a trinity served by true followers because it doesnt exist. I already showed you--The LORD(YHWH) said to my Lord(Jesus) proves he is not YHWH.
Of course it did! Jesus himself taught it. What happened with JWs is they got snookered into believing false prophets who claim to be scholars when they were just liars. Now you have an incomplete inaccurate Bible and interpretation of the Bible. I've proven this many times.

OP
kjw47

kjw47

Silver Member
Reaction score
No it doesn't. Neither does it mean that in Genesis. You are adding and taking away from the Bible. It's staring you right in the face and you deny it. God means Godhead. Those with true knowledge know there is God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Ghost. All three have authority to judge.

Ask any scholar on earth. They know its fact.

OP
kjw47

kjw47

Silver Member
Reaction score
Of course it did! Jesus himself taught it. What happened with JWs is they got snookered into believing false prophets who claim to be scholars when they were just liars. Now you have an incomplete inaccurate Bible and interpretation of the Bible. I've proven this many times.

You best check the facts---From Moses on up until this very day, the Israelite religion, teach, serve and worship the Abrahamic God= a single being God=YHWH(Jehovah)--he is the Father. That God was taught, served and worshipped by Jesus when he attended those places of worship, and to every bible writer--These are 100% undeniable fact. You best take another look. If you dont, you have already lost.

CommunistFront

VIP Member
Reaction score
Elohim translates--Supreme one or mighty one
Elijah translates-El is Yhwh
Israel translates-prince of EL
Angels and judges were called Elohim= proof it is not a name but a title
Psalm 109:26= Help me YHWH my Elohim

Those claiming it to be a name are wrong.
It can be used as a title or adjective, but it can also be a proper name. The Canaanites believed El or Eloah was the Heavenly Father, the Deity that was above all of the other deities. They were henotheists, worshiping a high, Almighty God and lower gods.

OP
kjw47

kjw47

Silver Member
Reaction score
It can be used as a title or adjective, but it can also be a proper name. The Canaanites believed El or Eloah was the Heavenly Father, the Deity that was above all of the other deities. They were henotheists, worshiping a high, Almighty God and lower gods.

The Hebrews probably used the word Elohim as the supreme one. But one cannot get by the facts that the Abrahamic God served by Israel to this day is a single being God-YHWH(Jehovah) and never used Elohim as plural for their God, like the religions living in darkness say they used it as plural for him.

Cougarbear

Gold Member
Reaction score
Ask any scholar on earth. They know its fact.
I have. Many, many scholars. Thousands! Millions! You have your few pathetic so-called scholars that have added and subtracted from the Bible and the understanding.

Cougarbear

Gold Member
Reaction score
The Hebrews probably used the word Elohim as the supreme one. But one cannot get by the facts that the Abrahamic God served by Israel to this day is a single being God-YHWH(Jehovah) and never used Elohim as plural for their God, like the religions living in darkness say they used it as plural for him.
Elohim means the most high God, singular. So, what's the problem? It's with JW's. Who then it Jehovah? Ya! God and god the Son...BAMB!!! :flameth:

Cougarbear

Gold Member
Reaction score
You best check the facts---From Moses on up until this very day, the Israelite religion, teach, serve and worship the Abrahamic God= a single being God=YHWH(Jehovah)--he is the Father. That God was taught, served and worshipped by Jesus when he attended those places of worship, and to every bible writer--These are 100% undeniable fact. You best take another look. If you dont, you have already lost.
Yep! Worship the Father, Elohim and do it in the name of the Son, Jesus Christ who is Jehovah. God and god. Lord and lord. That's the 100% undeniable fact. By the way, did God change from Adam to Abraham? No. What actually happened is Jehovah the Son stated to worship the Father in the name of the Son. You make it seem like God changed from Godhead of more than one to a Godhead of just one. God is the same today, yesterday and forever in the future. BAMB AGAIN! :flameth:

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List