Trust the Mafia more than the the FBI

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
This is not a joke.

I am not even remotely trying to be facetious or jovial. I'm as serious as cancer about this and I will explain why. I have put serious thought into this. I studied history and law enforcement independently for decades. Sure...

No Harvard turds paid me, otherwise I'd be an idiot and parrot their inane "conclusions".

Let's be objective about this though.

Way back before there were "coppers" (police) criminals ran amok in urban areas in the US before they had serious industries that demanded a population be localized. They faced "organized crime" that "taxed" people who refused to pay for "protection" from scumbags who would steal shit from their shops.

Oh wait..The mafia was "suppressed" by govt "police" who disarmed the people who could have lived without their "protection....

We the people don't seem to be able to get rid of the 'protection racket' loop the government has imposed on us. Could that be because many of those in government are now just an extension of crime syndicates?
I'm convinced that the reason both parties refuse to secure the border is because they are all in the pockets of the drug cartels.

That is how it works in Mexico, so why not the US where it really matters?

I'm convinced that the reason both parties refuse to secure the border is because they are all in the pockets of the drug cartels.

That is how it works in Mexico, so why not the US where it really matters?
Either that or corporate interest that pays them very well even if it kills millions. That whole vaccine crap pretty much let everyone know if they are paying attention who should definitely go and who should possibly stay while the people get people in there that will look after their interest instead of worrying about making their own bank accounts bigger.

This is not a joke.

I am not even remotely trying to be facetious or jovial. I'm as serious as cancer about this and I will explain why. I have put serious thought into this. I studied history and law enforcement independently for decades. Sure...

No Harvard turds paid me, otherwise I'd be an idiot and parrot their inane "conclusions".

Let's be objective about this though.

Way back before there were "coppers" (police) criminals ran amok in urban areas in the US before they had serious industries that demanded a population be localized. They faced "organized crime" that "taxed" people who refused to pay for "protection" from scumbags who would steal shit from their shops.

Oh wait..The mafia was "suppressed" by govt "police" who disarmed the people who could have lived without their "protection....
It was before my time, but I don't think there was any ability by the citizenry to get "the mob" from forcing protection or even looting union retirement. And there certainly is not any ability in any minority community to get rid of any gangs.

But no one is coming for our guns, if that was the point of your thread.

• Banned
During the years that metropolitan areas commissioned police depts, cities were bulging with euroweenie immigrants who never had guns in their nation of origin, and they likely did not get guns to protect their property once they arrived here because of the expense. The "gun culture" was not part of the euroweenie culture. It wasn't a necessary tool for most urban shop owners like it was for those who went out into the frontier to establish farms. So cities became breeding grounds for criminals, who organized and "taxed" unarmed shop owners and civilians.

If most of these new civilians had owned guns more readily upon their arrival, they could not have been such easy prey for the criminal element, which would eliminate the need for police. Such as it is in hard core democrook cities with restrictive gun laws. They're dangerous shit holes and leftist political whores have deliberately made it that way in order to manipulate the public into demanding the government add restrictions on guns.

The leftist parasites don't want to defund police because they want less authority in government, they want the chaos and lawlessness so that the public demands the government increases it's power.

Crime isn't going up in well armed suburban (IE NON-Democrook voting places) because of private gun ownership. Fortunately for us, there are now 26 states I believe where people have Constitutional Carry rights. The further this expands, the safer our society will be from petty thugs and political criminals.

Forum List

Back