Trumpsters: Increased Pharma Prices Are What You Voted For

You must be so proud.

Pharma, biotech shares soar as Trump win calms pricing talk

The Party of Personal Responsibility, right?
Huh? What isn't Trump reposible for? Jesus, get some hormone supplements.

So, just the usual ad hominem, no comment on the article. Gotcha.
I did. You blamed Trump and I said that was stupid.

Your interpretation of the article (which you seem to think I wrote ...I did not) is the ignorant part.

You must be so proud.

Pharma, biotech shares soar as Trump win calms pricing talk

The Party of Personal Responsibility, right?
That's how DELUSIONAL you TRUMP Hating idiots are.
First off if it went up OBAMA IS IN OFFICE
2nd if it goes up for 2017 that is STILL OBAMA's watch...
OBAMACARE we engineered to breaks your asses to poverty jerks offs.

Trump is going to REDUCE the cost of HEALTH CARE jack holes. MSM LIES to make you goon squads believe just what you do, and that is why many are leaving the MSM moron information network because they LIE!!

In order to break up healthcare insurance monopolies the Trump plan will permit the sale of healthcare across state lines allowing vendors to compete and thus lower prices for consumers. “By allowing full competition in this market, insurance costs will go down and consumer satisfaction will go up,” Trump argues.

Consumers will be allowed to shop around to find the most affordable price for exams and other medical-related procedures. Price transparency will be required by healthcare providers, organizations and doctors.

The plan will put an end to government enforced monopolization of the drug industry. “Congress will need the courage to step away from the special interests and do what is right for America. Though the pharmaceutical industry is in the private sector, drug companies provide a public service. Allowing consumers access to imported, safe and dependable drugs from overseas will bring more options to consumers,” Trump explains.

Health insurance premium payments will be fully deductible under the federal tax system. “Businesses are allowed to take these deductions so why wouldn’t Congress allow individuals the same exemptions?”

Health insurance premium payments will be fully deductible under the federal tax system. “Businesses are allowed to take these deductions so why wouldn’t Congress allow individuals the same exemptions?”

Additionally, the plan calls for tax-free Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) that will be allowed to accumulate and be passed on to heirs without the threat of the so-called death penalty.

Trump’s plan also calls for enforcing immigration laws. “Providing healthcare to illegal immigrants costs us some $11 billion annually. If we were to simply enforce the current immigration laws and restrict the unbridled granting of visas to this country, we could relieve healthcare cost pressures on state and local governments,” he explains.

Forum List

Back