Trumpsters, D. Duke, Wikileaks, Putin, FBI, rabid talk-radio vs. Cinton

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Well, we must admit that the right has put up a concerted good fight.....and today will prove all for naught.

Not corrupt enough to elect Trump obviously.
yes, because I obviously wasn't talking about the one that has rigged elections, colluded with DOJ, Colluded with media, funnels tax payer money to subsidize a 70M dollar a year charity, lied to terrorist victims families faces for political reasons etc etc etc
One is a corrupt businessman. One is a corrupt govt official.
There are also more choices. Technically, your options are endless. But Party affiliation is more important. Sad.

yes, because I obviously wasn't talking about the one that has rigged elections, colluded with DOJ, Colluded with media, funnels tax payer money to subsidize a 70M dollar a year charity, lied to terrorist victims families faces for political reasons etc etc etc
There are also more choices. Technically, your options are endless. But Party affiliation is more important. Sad.

Trump showed he was garbage over and over. Ms. Clinton is a picture of class in comparison.

Trump showed he was garbage over and over. Ms. Clinton is a picture of class in comparison.
All I read was (D)

She's just out there all by her lonesome, except for the DOJ, CNN, DNC and others involved in an overtly unethical campaign.

Such a heroine!

Well, we must admit that the right has put up a concerted good fight.....and today will prove all for naught.
In the end, YOU voted for Clinton. That hangs over your head for the rest of your life.

s-l300.jpg

Hildabeast and class can never mentioned together... only a hypocrite would do so. LOL

Dear Lord. Where have we gone wrong?

These people have eyes but they cannot see. Ears but they cannot hear.

Donald Trump Meets with his Prospective Attorney General to discuss "Dress Codes "
2f6e24362a3047a5709978ba9a61d156d55c9d05a1e2bea07365045b67603792.jpg
Ghoulania...Oh Dear God Have Mercy On the USA

Donald Trump Meets with his Prospective Attorney General to discuss "Dress Codes "
2f6e24362a3047a5709978ba9a61d156d55c9d05a1e2bea07365045b67603792.jpg
Ghoulania...Oh Dear God Have Mercy On the USA

Could you really "imagine" that proposed Trump cabinet.......Ewwwww.....LOL

Forum List

Back