Trump's Wisconsin Lawyer Says His Own Vote was Illegal

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
You cannot make this shit up.

The attorney leading President Donald Trump’s recount effort in Wisconsin voted illegally according to his own legal argument that in-person absentee ballots should be thrown out. So did his wife.​
Jim Troupis, a former Dane County judge and Cross Plains attorney who is representing the Trump campaign, would not answer questions about why he and his wife voted that way.​
Troupis and his wife voted early using the state's in-person absentee option — one of a group of voters whose ballots the Trump campaign has asked election officials to deem illegal.​
Their names appeared on exhibits Troupis submitted to the Dane County Board of Canvassers on Sunday, during the county's third day of retallying ballots. The exhibits include lists of voters who voted in a manner the campaign alleges is illegal, an argument the Board of Canvassers has rejected. The information was provided by Dane County to both campaigns.​
"I'm sure I'm on that list," he said, while referring other questions to the recount effort's communications team, which includes Republican Party of Wisconsin Chairman Andrew Hitt. Hitt did not immediately answer questions.​

:lol:

If you're trying to overthrow a duly democratically elected government, at least try not to be totally incompetent.

What a bunch of clowns.

You cannot make this shit up.

The attorney leading President Donald Trump’s recount effort in Wisconsin voted illegally according to his own legal argument that in-person absentee ballots should be thrown out. So did his wife.​
Jim Troupis, a former Dane County judge and Cross Plains attorney who is representing the Trump campaign, would not answer questions about why he and his wife voted that way.​
Troupis and his wife voted early using the state's in-person absentee option — one of a group of voters whose ballots the Trump campaign has asked election officials to deem illegal.​
Their names appeared on exhibits Troupis submitted to the Dane County Board of Canvassers on Sunday, during the county's third day of retallying ballots. The exhibits include lists of voters who voted in a manner the campaign alleges is illegal, an argument the Board of Canvassers has rejected. The information was provided by Dane County to both campaigns.​
"I'm sure I'm on that list," he said, while referring other questions to the recount effort's communications team, which includes Republican Party of Wisconsin Chairman Andrew Hitt. Hitt did not immediately answer questions.​

:lol:

If you're trying to overthrow a duly democratically elected government, at least try not to be totally incompetent.

What a bunch of clowns.
Just read that article..man they are embarrassing themselves by the minute..

Thing is, Republicans and conservatives used to talk about preventing voter fraud by trying to stop people from voting twice, trying to stop people from voting under false names, etc.

Now they're claims of voter fraud are trying to take away the votes of people who are legal voters, who voted once, but forgot to write the date on their mail in ballot. As if that matters.

Thing is, Republicans and conservatives used to talk about preventing voter fraud by trying to stop people from voting twice, trying to stop people from voting under false names, etc.

Now they're claims of voter fraud are trying to take away the votes of people who are legal voters, who voted once, but forgot to write the date on their mail in ballot. As if that matters.
Can we now agree that we should be able to verify our own votes?

Well the age old question is "Does mud really stick to the wall"?

They want to throw out any vote that they deem unworthy but is legal according to the rules that the State has set up at the time of the vote.

Lawyer strategy - use any and all options, if it fails well they get paid. It it works well they get paid.

well it may stick for a short time but eventually it falls but hey you still get paid

Not exactly sure what you mean. I voted by mail this year. I know my ballot was accepted because I logged into the website after I submitted my ballot.

They're just blatantly trying to suppress the vote and disenfranchise people.

At least before, they tried to pretend.

But gotta bow to the Orange God.

Not exactly sure what you mean. I voted by mail this year. I know my ballot was accepted because I logged into the website after I submitted my ballot.
But you don't know who you voted for. You have no idea if your vote was carried out correctly. Please watch:

But you don't know who you voted for. You have no idea if your vote was carried out correctly. Please watch:
I know who I voted for. Connecting a ballot to a person seems inherently risky to me.

I know who I voted for. Connecting a ballot to a person seems inherently risky to me.
You didn't watch the video. You can't connect the ballot to a person. But you can still verify who you voted for.

More importantly... NOBODY knows who you voted for until it hits the end computer. You CAN'T throw out ballots that belong to another candidate, because you have no idea who that ballot voted for. You absolutely have to put it through to know that.

You didn't watch the video. You can't connect the ballot to a person. But you can still verify who you voted for.
The ballot goes home with the person, does it not? Seems like you could connect it with the person given that it's in their possession.

They aren't legal votes if they didn't put the date on the envelope, moron.

Forum List

Back