Trump Trumps wife and son needs to go to the Whitehouse

I may be wrong about this, but don't Secret Service agents always have separate quarters rather than a spare bedroom or two in the personal residences of those they guard (for the rest of their lives once they're out of the White House). I'm pretty certain the tax payers pay for all that. Get a grip.

The problem is its his tower and he charges a lot. Why should we pay that when she has a house in DC. After all isn't he the one concerned about the debt, and yet he wants to cut the wealthy taxes down to 25%.
Is that the only problem? Besides the Secret Service agents, there's also the limos, as well as the other cars and motorcycles, fuel for all the vehicles and airplane and many other things which need to get paid, including the maintenance on all those vehicles. And overtime pay.

Of course it may be the "work" of a lot of the people involved, but having two homes just complicates things.

If that is the case, xyz, then Trump can turn the Towers over to the feds for his term, maintain it as necessary, run it as necessary, and the feds take the profit.

Or Melania can move to D.C.

A excellent parental decision. She want to give her son a chance to complete the school year where he is.

I am sure the spoiled son can find a school in DC, or like I said donate the floors.

Its the middle of the school year have some compassion old bag

Might do him some good. Many kids have to change schools midyear, and even more often. Why is he special?
Well... it's up to the parents, not you to decide what's best, or might do him some good. Why is he special? He's the presidents son for one...

A excellent parental decision. She want to give her son a chance to complete the school year where he is.

I am sure the spoiled son can find a school in DC, or like I said donate the floors.

Might do him some good. Many kids have to change schools midyear, and even more often. Why is he special?
Well... it's up to the parents, not you to decide what's best, or might do him some good. Why is he special? He's the presidents son for one...

Hey I have no problem if they stay forever in Trump Towers but Trump can donate a floor for the Secret Service for them. Us taxpayers can afford to line his pockets, since they are now cutting taxes for the elites. Let him pay. I could careless about is son. I did find something odd about him at his Trumps acceptance speech, he kept nodding off, and well it could of been my imagination.

So donate the floor Trump, that is all us taxpayers want, we do not want to fill his pocketbook. Take that 400 grand, and let it be known you work for us, I insist upon that. I don't want him to come and say " I never got paid".

Well in that case, he can move in the white house.

Hey I have no problem if they stay forever in Trump Towers but Trump can donate a floor for the Secret Service for them. Us taxpayers can afford to line his pockets, since they are now cutting taxes for the elites. Let him pay. I could careless about is son. I did find something odd about him at his Trumps acceptance speech, he kept nodding off, and well it could of been my imagination.

So donate the floor Trump, that is all us taxpayers want, we do not want to fill his pocketbook. Take that 400 grand, and let it be known you work for us, I insist upon that. I don't want him to come and say " I never got paid".
Nodding off you say? Why ever would a child be tired at 3 in the morning?

Why is he more special than Caroline and John-John Kennedy, Amy Carter, Chelsea Clinton or Natasha and Malia Obama? They, too, were the presidents' kids. The President and his family live in the White House. That's how it goes. If they didn't like it, he shouldn't have run.

Why is he more special than Caroline and John-John Kennedy, Amy Carter, Chelsea Clinton or Natasha and Malia Obama? They, too, were the presidents' kids. The President and his family live in the White House. That's how it goes. If they didn't like it, he shouldn't have run.
They live where they like, and fuck all to how you feel or think about it. That is how it goes. It's not a voting issue, nor is it up for debate.

Last edited:

They live where they like, and fuck all to how you feel or think about it. That is how it goes. It's not a voting issue, nor it up for debate.
I realize that. It's completely and totally inappropriate, but you're absolutely right that he plans to do just that.

and we should not pay for floors to be rented to the secret service at Trump Towers. If they want to stay , Trump should donate those floors.

This is a conflict of interest. He is making personal income off of our tax dollars.
Blow it out your fucking ass. You had no problem with the Clintons making us pay to build a mc mansion on their chappaqua property to house SS agents. And that's a property that will belong to them, and whomever inherits their shit. So save your phony outrage you fucking fraud.

False.

and we should not pay for floors to be rented to the secret service at Trump Towers. If they want to stay , Trump should donate those floors.

This is a conflict of interest. He is making personal income off of our tax dollars.

Wow, she "needs to go". Here I thought it was Republicans that were the ones that tell women what they must do.

I see the butthurt Leftards are having a fit over this. How much have taxpayers spent on Obama's vacations in Hawaii and Martha's Vineyard? Or the millions on overseas shopping trips for Michelle and her daughters?

As nobody on the transition team has yet addressed it, NOBODY knows exactly what the arrangements will be for Trump Tower. Perhaps Trump will have the property manager charge a minimal annual fee or whatever it will cost until the school year ends.

The bottom line is that Melania is a mother who cares about her son's welfare first and foremost. I have no doubt she and the president-elect have discussed this and have a plan in place.

I may be wrong about this, but don't Secret Service agents always have separate quarters rather than a spare bedroom or two in the personal residences of those they guard (for the rest of their lives once they're out of the White House). I'm pretty certain the tax payers pay for all that. Get a grip.

The problem is its his tower and he charges a lot. Why should we pay that when she has a house in DC. After all isn't he the one concerned about the debt, and yet he wants to cut the wealthy taxes down to 25%.
Is that the only problem? Besides the Secret Service agents, there's also the limos, as well as the other cars and motorcycles, fuel for all the vehicles and airplane and many other things which need to get paid, including the maintenance on all those vehicles. And overtime pay.

Of course it may be the "work" of a lot of the people involved, but having two homes just complicates things.

I realize that. Penelope was all bent out of shape because she felt Trump should give those accommodations rent free for Secret Service housing ... and it doesn't work that way. The government (taxpayers) picks up the tab for whatever accommodation the Secret Service needs and the cost of those accommodations does not go into the pockets of whoever they are protecting in the form of rent - it goes to the Secret Service to provide salaries, housing, arms, munitions - or whatever else the agents need to get their job done. Therefore, Trump is not pocketing taxpayer "rent" money and neither have any other Presidents or others who fall under Secret Service protection.

Forum List

Back