Trump's wall demands now costs us 3.5B - with nothing to be built

Heads UP... READ THE LISTINGS -- before starting new threads..
Thread Status:

Not open for further replies.
Watch Thread
12345610Next >
  1. Thursday at 11:44 PM

flacaltennSenior ModStaff Member Senior USMB Moderator Gold Supporting Member
    Merged about 30 threads in this one forum JUST from today.. Topics on the shutdown showdown, what is a wall, emergency powers, all those stories. Just because you have a comment -- doesn't mean there should be a brand new thread... Just because a different media source weighs in -- don't need a new thread.

We're cutting lots of slack on the "on topic" rule here. Don't want this place to look like Twitter. Bad enough y'all are talking past each other when you're TOGETHER in one thread on a topic. Don't need to make that worse by having 4 or 6 simultaneous shouting matches on every daily outrage...

Gonna start closing/warning threads on folks who are abusing the thread creation button and NOT checking the listings before they post. Use judgement and courtesy please..

Fancy computer models estimate that a Ham Sandwich would have been $3.5B more effective than The Great Negotiator Trump at getting a border wall.

In Two Weeks the Costs of the Shutdown Will Exceed the Cost of Trump's Wall
Yes we should tear down all walls prison banks etc obviously they dont work moron

I thought we can all agree that wasting money to build/do NOTHING doesn't work.

And then you call me a moron? Ironic.
Odd nancy pelosi voted last year for a wall and obama built 137 miles of wall now its a bad thing and do nothing yea your a moron

Fancy computer models estimate that a Ham Sandwich would have been $3.5B more effective than The Great Negotiator Trump at getting a border wall.

In Two Weeks the Costs of the Shutdown Will Exceed the Cost of Trump's Wall
Yes we should tear down all walls prison banks etc obviously they dont work moron

I thought we can all agree that wasting money to build/do NOTHING doesn't work.

And then you call me a moron? Ironic.
Odd nancy pelosi voted last year for a wall and obama built 137 miles of wall now its a bad thing and do nothing yea your a moron

Obama complied with the law and there were more than 137 miles built in his 8 years. He averaged more than 70 miles a year to the wall and security fence. Between him and Bush, Jr. 733 miles were built. That is about half the total possible amount of wall/security fencing that is possible to be built. In the last 2 years (fiscal 2017 and 2018) there has been 2.6 billion allocated for this purpose. Do you know how many miles have been built in the last 2 years? Zero, Zip, Nada. I already stated where that 2.6 billion went and it was for the beautification of the Rich Peoples Walls and Security Fences in areas that have almost zero intrusion rates and the walls and security fences were in very good repair. Trump should have added a total of abotu 140 miles in those 2 years but he added exactly zero, nada, zip.

Forum List

Back