Trump's Vaccine Program

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump Admin led Operation Warp Speed, where the Trump Admin invested in six vaccines, resulting in two remarkably-effective ones in less than one year, an accomplishment the MSM said “would take a miracle.”

As of Jan 20th 2021 06:00 EST, over 16.5M doses had been administered. I think that means NBC thinks Trump is a miracle worker....

covid19.jpg

Was virtually non-existent

It has to be built from the ground up

So don't bitch that it's taking too long. There was almost nothing to work with until now
See this is what I'm talking about lesh...if this BS story was true than how is it that we are getting vaccinated now?...can't you tell when they are lying to you?....Trump got the vaccine in record time and it is free to everyone...do you think that happened on its own?....how about growing up and recognizing that Trump did well for all of us....

Look for Biden to complain about everything...because that's all he can do is to complain about his predecessor...just like Obama and Clinton did....but ask them to fix anything and they can't.....wow we are in some deep shit now....

So don't bitch that it's taking too long. There was almost nothing to work with until now

Fuck you commie, more than a million doses a day have been distributed since the emergency use authorizations, that's more than 40 million doses. The Trump admin did their job and all you fuckers can do is lie about it.

This how stupid libturds and Biden voters are.

The U.S. has administered 17.2 million doses; Europe’s rollout begins
Updated: January 21, 2021, 11:19 AM EST
Vaccinations in the U.S. began Dec. 14 with health-care workers, and so far 17.2 million shots have been given, according to a state-by-state tally by Bloomberg and data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. In the last week, an average of 912,497 doses per day were administered.

This how stupid libturds and Biden voters are.

The U.S. has administered 17.2 million doses; Europe’s rollout begins
Updated: January 21, 2021, 11:19 AM EST
Vaccinations in the U.S. began Dec. 14 with health-care workers, and so far 17.2 million shots have been given, according to a state-by-state tally by Bloomberg and data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. In the last week, an average of 912,497 doses per day were administered.
Thanks for that.

I figured we were closing in on a million per day already. Goodness grief, what a blatant attempt to take credit for Trump's accomplishment. It's downright weak. It was already going to happen.

That's O.K.

No one is bitching, b/c no one really wants to take the damn shot anyway.

:auiqs.jpg:

I guess I must be a nobody since I am getting that first shot in about 45 minutes at the VA. And, no, I really don't want to but the alternative is much more sobering (and deadly) than getting vaccinated.
From that statistics I have seen? Nope, you are wrong on this.

(Although, it does depend on which version you get, the stats are not in for the Moderna, I believe it is for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine.)

With these numbers? You are better off being infected.

You really ought to educate yourself you sound very ignorant.

You can go to this video, at minute mark 20:00 and after they will crunch the numbers and do the math for you.

127492.gif

Looking at it differently, it’s nice to know there are people more than willing to be guinea pigs.

Crooks and Liars is a good name for that site.
Here are a few real sites with real numbers showing that the pandemic is lessening thanks to the successful rollout of the vaccines:

View attachment 446523
So the infections are lessening well before the Xiden admin does one fucking thing.
You're welcome.
Well of course it’s declining. The superspreader Christmas travel is over, some areas are mandating masks and other measures, and vaccinations started weeks ago with 17 million so far in the US.

A vaccination is one of SEVERAL countermeases. The your chart of projections supports the claim that masks work and that vaccinations work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back