Trump's Vaccine Program

Status
Not open for further replies.
This admin is too busy trying to figure out who is a they or a them. What a pack of absolute loonbats.

"Flying in the face of basic science, the White House’s official contact form now asks if people wish to be called one of the following:"

• she/her
  • he/him
  • they/them
  • Other
  • Prefer not to share

Trump's Vaccine Program
Was virtually non-existent

But WAIT. I thought Mike Pence was in charge of the Covid program? And he was at the inauguration yesterday and was welcomed and applauded by the democrats!

If the program was non-existant, then how did it bring us a vaccine right on schedule in record time?

What's even funnier is that Lesh is begging to get his jab from orange man's record operation warp speed vaccine.

Was virtually non-existent

It has to be built from the ground up

So don't bitch that it's taking too long. There was almost nothing to work with until now

~~~~~~

I have a feeling, what is really behind, this. . . is Biden's folks are shocked, absolutely stunned, that there is not federal bureaucratic establishment in place to slow down the distribution, and to profit off of the various favors and supposed benefits of having the vaccine first, and prioritizing it by getting it out to preferred clients.

Thus, they want to set up a network of graft and corruption to their favored patrons to benefit those who will have loyalty and be patrons politically.

Of course, an administration which came from the private sector, would never think of such a nefarious motive, and one that held to small government and constitutional principles probably just thought. . .

"well, we'll have the private sector make it and work thorugh local government to distribute it,"

not even having it cross their minds that the thing could be used as a source of power and profit.

. . . no wonder they didn't hold onto power.

Political neophytes. :rolleyes:

That's O.K.

No one is bitching, b/c no one really wants to take the damn shot anyway.

:auiqs.jpg:

I guess I must be a nobody since I am getting that first shot in about 45 minutes at the VA. And, no, I really don't want to but the alternative is much more sobering (and deadly) than getting vaccinated.

I'm expecting a call/phone call by the 25th to set up an appointment to get the shot.

Not sure I wouldn't rather wait til they get a handle on the possible side effects.

Crooks and Liars is a good name for that site.
Here are a few real sites with real numbers showing that the pandemic is lessening thanks to the successful rollout of the vaccines:

1611258525450.png

So the infections are lessening well before the Xiden admin does one fucking thing.
You're welcome.

That's O.K.

No one is bitching, b/c no one really wants to take the damn shot anyway.

:auiqs.jpg:

I guess I must be a nobody since I am getting that first shot in about 45 minutes at the VA. And, no, I really don't want to but the alternative is much more sobering (and deadly) than getting vaccinated.
From that statistics I have seen? Nope, you are wrong on this.

(Although, it does depend on which version you get, the stats are not in for the Moderna, I believe it is for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine.)

With these numbers? You are better off being infected.

You really ought to educate yourself you sound very ignorant.

You can go to this video, at minute mark 20:00 and after they will crunch the numbers and do the math for you.

127492.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back