Trump's Uber Racist Butler wants Obama Hung from the White Mosque aka White House

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...mb-ferguson-called-killery-clinton-a-c-t.html

This doesnt mean Trump is racist just because he employs someone who is, and happened to make racist comments about Mexicans, Muslims and blacks, and because the KKK supports him (Duke who? IDK IDK) or that Paul Ryan said his comments were racist. Thats just all a coincidence.

FTA: Donald Trump’s longtime butler wants President Obama killed — thinks Hillary Clinton is a “LYING DECEIVING C**T !!!!!!!” and that Ferguson, Missouri, should be “carpet bombed.”

On Thursday, Mother Jones magazine’s David Corn reported Anthony Senecal, who served as Trump’s butler for 17 years before becoming the real estate mogul’s in-house “historian” at Mar-a-Lago, in Palm Beach, Florida, has been taking to Facebook to rant about how the current president should be hanged.

“Looks like that sleezey bastard zero (O) is trying to out maneuver Congress again, if the truth be known this prick needs to be hung for treason!!!” Senecal declared on his Facebook page on April 21, 2015.

Senecal confirmed to Mother Jones that he wrote that post: “I wrote that. I believe that.”

The Secret Service confirmed on Thursday that they would investigate Senecal. “The U.S. Secret Service is aware of this matter and will conduct the appropriate investigation,” spokesman Robert Hoback emailed The Daily Beast. (Threatening the life of the president is a federal crime.)

A review of Trump’s butler/historian’s beyond far-right—and often vulgar—Facebook posts show they frequently veer into overt racism.

When he read news that a Belgian newspaper was in hot water for portraying Barack and Michelle Obama as apes, he asked “with who are they in trouble with,” and said “I think the newspaper deserves a Pulitzer Prize !!!!!!” for the racist imagery.

Late last year, he was furious that Obama was “castrating our Military !!!!!!!” and that it was “time for our Military to drag that fraud out of the white mosque and hang his ass for treason and other high crimes against AMERICA !!!!!!! Trial to follow !!!!!!!”

Trump’s butler is also not a fan of the 2016 Democratic presidential frontrunner.

“This shows killery clinton to be a LYING DECEIVING C**T !!!!!!! I would NEVER cast my ballot for this BITCH in any election !!!!!!” he commented on Sept. 14.

“killery started life as a conniving bitch and I'm happy to report she is still a bit of a slut at it !!!!!!!!” he wrote on June 27.

In August 2015, when a state of emergency was declared in Ferguson, Missouri, Senecalsaid it was finally “time to remove Ferguson from Missouri---move the sane people out during the day and carpet bomb the city from the face of the Earth at night---if you blow up the protestors, oh well !!!! Case closed !!!!!”

48769307.cached.jpg

In June 2015, he posted a photo of a Confederate flag—10 days after the Charleston church shooting, and a week after Dylann Roof’s Confederate fetish was reported. Later that month, he posted an image of a black man holding up a Confederate flag and railed against the “the liberal negroes !!!!!”

And on June 24, 2015 (roughly two months after the Baltimore riots), Senecal once again ranted about “negroes.”

“Hey negroes---you keep listening to idiots like al sharpless, ezekial cummings and zero and you folks ain't never gonna get nowhere !!!!!” he stated. “How about you folks start to listen to Ben Carson and Thomas Sowell---you might get out of Baltimore !!!!!

And for good measure, on Feb. 12 he signed a petition at Change.org to calling on his boss (and prefered presidential candidate) to “arrest and charge Beyoncé and Jay Z for ‘Providing Material Support for Terrorism.’”

In March, Senecal was profiled by The New York Times, which noted that “few people here can anticipate Mr. Trump’s demands and desires better than Mr. Senecal,” and that he “seems to reflect his boss’s worldview [in that he] worries about attacks by Islamic terrorists and is critical of Mr. Trump’s ex-wives.” As Mother Jones notes, the lengthy profile does not mention his social-media rants.

The Secret Service did not immediately respond to The Daily Beast’s request for comment. Neither did the Trump campaign.

Thats Trump for ya, working everyday to bring the races together the best he can. :2up:

This is like saying Hitlers pool guy was responsible for the Holocaust. I'm sure if this guy is truly Trumps butler and not some lib troll he won't be employed for long.

In other news the Communist Party USA doesn't have a candidate again this year so like they have since the early 80's their support will be for the Democratic party nominee. Bet you have no issue with that.

It's so fucking hilarious how paranoid liberals are about Trump. After all the years they called conservatives paranoid about insinuations about Obama and Hillary, yet they keep trying to make Trump out to be Hitler.

It's so fucking hilarious how paranoid liberals are about Trump. After all the years they called conservatives paranoid about insinuations about Obama and Hillary, yet they keep trying to make Trump out to be Hitler.

I think employing someone who wants to bomb an American City is a little more than being paranoid. The Secret Service seemed to think so

And in other news today the fireworks in my town were cancelled due to bad weather.

I think employing someone who wants to bomb an American City is a little more than being paranoid. The Secret Service seemed to think so
Obama is best friends with bomber Bill Ayres.

Willow makes up stuff so remember that when she posts. She claimed she read somewhere that blacks enslaved the Jews soooooo, yeah :badgrin:

Forum List

Back