Trump's Third Nomination for Nobel Prize

Why have I not seen or heard of this here? Three separate nominations for the peace prize for three different things is quite something. It must really be frosting lefties balls if they had any.

And he LOST all three.

Anyone can be nominated. I'm sure that trump paid them to nominate him.

Not everyone can win.

trump lost again.

He's a loser and will never, ever get a Nobel Prize.

He is more likely to get an indictment and a ton of legal problems than to ever win a Nobel Prize.

He's a loser and will always be a loser.

Just think Trump is nominated for the Nobel because he actually accomplished things, Obama recieved it for being black.

Eminent law professor David Flint is among four Australian law professors who are nominating US President Donald Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize on the basis of the “Trump Doctrine”.
Only members of a national parliament or law professors are able to nominate others for the Nobel Peace Prize with President Trump already receiving two nominations for his promotion of peace in the Middle-East.
President Trump recently brokered an historic peace deal between the United Arab Emirates and Israel, which aimed to normalise diplomatic relations.

This unprecedented deal was closely followed by a similar peace agreement between Bahrain and Israel.
"He went ahaead and negotiated against all advice, but he did it with common sense. He negotiated directly with the Arab states concerned and Israel and brought them together," Professor Flint said.
Professor Flint told Sky News host Alan Jones the Trump Doctrine is “something extraordinary” and is emblematic of the two things which guide the president.

“He has, firstly, common sense, and he is only guided by national interest … and therefore an interest in the western alliance” he said.

The ‘Trump Doctrine’ earns President third Nobel Peace Prize nomination | Sky News Australia

~~~~~~
Obama's Nobel Prize was a particilation trophy prize. He did nothing but apologize.

Yet Obama has one.

trump lost. Again. He's a loser and will always be a loser.

The fact that you posted the above shows that you are still butt hurt over Obama getting one and trump losing every time he tried to get one.

Losers.

Names of nominees are not released by the Nobel Committee, but if a nominator wishes to release the name, they can - which is the case with Trump's three nominations for 2021 Nobel Peace Prize.

Now his efforts are being called the "Trump Doctrine". Australian law professors made the nomination:

The ‘Trump Doctrine’ earns President third Nobel Peace Prize nomination | Sky News Australia

might have something to do with stoking civil war.
It's not Trump Voters burning and looting, it's the Left. We do our talking by honest ballot.

Just think Trump is nominated for the Nobel because he actually accomplished things, Obama recieved it for being black.

Eminent law professor David Flint is among four Australian law professors who are nominating US President Donald Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize on the basis of the “Trump Doctrine”.
Only members of a national parliament or law professors are able to nominate others for the Nobel Peace Prize with President Trump already receiving two nominations for his promotion of peace in the Middle-East.
President Trump recently brokered an historic peace deal between the United Arab Emirates and Israel, which aimed to normalise diplomatic relations.

This unprecedented deal was closely followed by a similar peace agreement between Bahrain and Israel.
"He went ahaead and negotiated against all advice, but he did it with common sense. He negotiated directly with the Arab states concerned and Israel and brought them together," Professor Flint said.
Professor Flint told Sky News host Alan Jones the Trump Doctrine is “something extraordinary” and is emblematic of the two things which guide the president.

“He has, firstly, common sense, and he is only guided by national interest … and therefore an interest in the western alliance” he said.

~~~~~~
Obama's Nobel Prize was a particilation trophy prize. He did nothing but apologize.

Yet Obama has one.

trump lost. Again. He's a loser and will always be a loser.

The fact that you posted the above shows that you are still butt hurt over Obama getting one and trump losing every time he tried to get one.

Losers.
Your lines of argument aren't particularly impressive.

Now his efforts are being called the "Trump Doctrine". Australian law professors made the nomination:

It's not Trump Voters burning and looting, it's the Left. We do our talking by honest ballot.
irv1n531x4s51.jpg

irv1n531x4s51.jpg
Fake News.

EXCLUSIVE! FROM THE MSM!! NOT: One of the white supremacists in the bizarre plot to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D-MI) is actually a Trump-hating, Cop-hating anarchist.

1602301763885.png

It's pathetic how quickly you folks fall for the most obvious and quickly debunked propaganda. I don't even believe that you even believed your claim.

A new video of one of the 13 men arrested and charged in the kidnapping plot against Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer shows the suspect is a Trump-hating anarchist despite Fake News media claims the plot was hatched by pro-Trump white supremacists.

“You know Trump is not your friend, dude,” said Brandon Caserta, with a large anarchist flag hanging on his wall behind him. “And it amazes me that people actually, like, believe that. When he’s shown over and over and over again that he’s a tyrant. Every single person that works for government is your enemy, dude.”​

Here is the Michigan nutjob with the big anarchist flag talking about how anti-Trump he is. (Video at link).

In another video from Caserta, the anarchist asserted, “[police] are oppressing you for a paycheck.” “If you’re still supporting law enforcement… you are supporting the people who are enforcing slavery on everyone else.”​

We know who supports law enforcement and who supports defunding them.

"They are oppressing you for a paycheck. If you’re still supporting law enforcement, you are supporting the people who are enforcing slavery on everyone else."​
This is Brandon Caserta, a man who was arrested for a plot to kidnap Gov. Whitmer. He’s a police hating anarchist.

Documentary producer Robby Starbuck, who discovered Caserta’s videos, blasted the integrity of the Fake News media, writing on Twitter:

“Why did it take me to pull all these videos to give people access to the truth about the ideology these guys have? It says a lot about the state of journalism that a director/producer had to dig these clips up because we all know we can’t trust mainstream news to do their job.”​

Because they are well-known Fake News Liars and Propagandists. We all knew they were lying as soon as they started making the Fake News claims.

Since he didn't come close to winning, did is this his third loss?
Trump's made 3 nominations to the Supreme Court, so AMERICA WINS!

I'm sure that it will not last but so far, Gorsuch and Kav have been pretty liberal in their rulings.

From 10-8-20:

Burn!

Since he didn't come close to winning, did is this his third loss?
Trump's made 3 nominations to the Supreme Court, so AMERICA WINS!

I'm sure that it will not last but so far, Gorsuch and Kav have been pretty liberal in their rulings...
That's to be expected, we are a Liberal Democracy. A textualist who is applying past facts to a liberal law is very likely going to render a decision that is in keeping with a liberal position. A textualist judge follows law and applies the facts, they do not twist them in order to come to the position they themselves prefer.

If you want to better understand Gorsuch, read his book: "A Republic If You Can Keep It" It's a fairly easy read, and current through the cases he participated in last year.

You guys are not going to be as unhappy with textualists as I think you might have feared. The beauty of our self-government is the process: Our ELECTED branches MAKE laws proscribing future behavior.

Our judges apply the law to past facts.

To have an unelected tribunal of as few as 5 people making law for a free people of 330,000,000 is a travesty. For one thing, it violates common decency of sufficient advanced notice so that a people who desire to conform themselves to the law, have advance warning of what those laws are.

He makes very good points. His mother was one of the early female federal judges. It's clear that he is very intelligent, thoughtful and committed to judicial restraint. I hope he stays true to them, and I understand that in order for him to do so, that he will render decisions that I do not like, and that probably he does not like, but, if that is how the law is written, then that is the decision that he needs to come to. If I want the law changed, I need to work on my legislator.

Part of living in a large pluralistic society is understanding that there is a just process in place that can easily produce laws I disagree with, but, if the constitutional process was followed, my conscience is still bound to lawfully observe them. To the extent that we all do the same, we have a peaceful society with ordered liberty, and that's my desire, not to get what I want in every case.

Last edited:
Yes, that’s why Chinajoe would look ridiculous moving into the WH when the penultimate residence to Trump’s had a daddy who was 87.5% Arab (www. Letter from Matar).

Trump Nominated for His 4th Nobel Peace Prize — This Time For His Work in Ending the Era of Endless Wars

PEACE-MONGER

President Trump was nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize in early September.
It should have happened years ago.

A member of the Norwegian Parliament, Christian Tybring-Gjedde, nominated President Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize after Trump successfully accomplished a peace deal between Israel and the United Arab Emirates (UAE).

Shortly after that President Trump was nominated a second time for the Nobel Peace Prize, this time by Magnus Jacobsson for his historic Kosovo-Serbia Peace Agreement.

And then in late September President Trump was nominated for his THIRD NOBEL PEACE PRIZE for his “Trump Doctrine.”

On Monday a Finnish parliamentarian wrote the Nobel Committee to nominate President Trump for a 4th peace prize. Laura Huhtasaari, an MEP and a member of the right-wing Finns Party, wrote to the Nobel Committee to nominate Trump for the 2021 prize “in recognition of his endeavors to end the era of endless wars, construct peace by encouraging conflicting parties for dialogue and negotiations, as well as underpin internal cohesion and stability of his country.”

Names of nominees are not released by the Nobel Committee, but if a nominator wishes to release the name, they can - which is the case with Trump's three nominations for 2021 Nobel Peace Prize.

No my gullible fool, they just made the award over the weekend. Anybody can nominate. You can even pay someone to nominate you, but the United Nations Food Program, won.

I think the fact that it was the UN that won and Trump didn’t, makes it special. Greta Thunberg and now the United Nations.

What a loser.

Nominations for 2021 haven’t opened.

Nominations for 2021 haven’t opened.
Could not find the info at the official Nobel site, but Wiki says the 2021 nominations are made between September 2020 and January of the year of the award:

"Nomination forms are sent by the Nobel Committee to about 3,000 individuals, usually in September the year before the prizes are awarded. These individuals are generally prominent academics working in a relevant area. Regarding the Peace Prize, inquiries are also sent to governments, former Peace Prize laureates, and current or former members of the Norwegian Nobel Committee. The deadline for the return of the nomination forms is 31 January of the year of the award."

Forum List

Back