Trump's ‘terrible things are going to happen’

Oh come on. He could have at least put people in power who opposed the establishment, rather than supported it and undermined him.

He’s either not smart or a phony.
I completely agree with you, but I think it was more about his arrogance, he loves people to love him, and thought that now that he was in the position of president they would support him and not undermine him. Ego is always a man's downfall, and he's no different than any other politician when it comes to that, I just think he wears his heart on his sleeve much more so than other seasoned politicians. And even if he had recruited outsiders, they're easily swayed and bought, as you see with new and upcoming politicos that arrive in DC. There is no 'party' that represents the American people, period, they are all there to enrich themselves and do what they are told in order to stay in the game. Don says what most Americans who love their country want to hear, but he doesn't have the ability to follow through unfortunately, no single politician does. I don't see anything changing, as it hasn't for thousands of years, those who have the money and the power rule the world. A representative republic is a pipe dream.

Two fake impeachments
The Russia Hoax
Destroying people like Flynn
Doing everything possible to prevent voter security
Left officials openly stating they hate Americans who don't support them
Political prisoners still to this day, three committing suicide
And you guys are worried about what people will think? You can't be serious.

I completely agree with you, but I think it was more about his arrogance, he loves people to love him, and thought that now that he was in the position of president they would support him and not undermine him. Ego is always a man's downfall, and he's no different than any other politician when it comes to that, I just think he wears his heart on his sleeve much more so than other seasoned politicians. And even if he had recruited outsiders, they're easily swayed and bought, as you see with new and upcoming politicos that arrive in DC. There is no 'party' that represents the American people, period, they are all there to enrich themselves and do what they are told in order to stay in the game. Don says what most Americans who love their country want to hear, but he doesn't have the ability to follow through unfortunately, no single politician does. I don't see anything changing, as it hasn't for thousands of years, those who have the money and the power rule the world. A representative republic is a pipe dream.
So you either vote for clearcut commies who are interested in destroying the country, or the only person willing to stand up to them and protect it.

So you either vote for clearcut commies who are interested in destroying the country, or the only person willing to stand up to them and protect it.
I would never, ever vote for a democrat. I just don't have faith that anyone has the ability to 'protect' it, we've long since passed that line. Just look at the debt this country is in thanks to the assholes in DC, both parties have put us where we currently are, none of them have represented the people they were sent there to represent. There may be a handful that have good intentions with the ability to do nothing about it. How many big DC politicos have you seen go to jail for obvious crimes? That answers it all right there.

Two fake impeachments
The Russia Hoax
And you guys are worried about what people will think? You can't be serioUS

Those are all just idiot conspiracy theories that your fascist cult made up.

Maybe you're just too stupid to understand that. Maybe you're aware that you're lying. Probably a bit of both.

It doesn't really matter. Everyone outside of your cult knows you Trump cultists are all lying. Your gaslighting and propaganda doesn't work on normal people. We know the facts, so we know with 100% certaintly that you're all lying about every single thing.

You especially need to understand that your propaganda will have no effect on the legal system. It can't save DearLeader from the consequences of his crimes, and it can't save any of you Trump cultists from the consequences of your crimes, should you choose to act on your treasonous thoughts and get violent. That's why I strongly suggest you not FAAFO.

Well...

If these pathetic yokels REALLY thought the election were stolen, they would have started shooting already. Outside of straight up assassination, what could be a more grotesque violation?

What you have in most Trump supporters are folks who are simply not very bright, like that he legitimizes their latent (or developed) bigotry, and/or just really hate the changes they see in the country. The fact that they cannot fathom that he is the poster child of globalization and elitism is what is really astonishing. Was it PT Barnum that said that nobody has ever went broke underestimating the idiocy of the average American or something like that? Trump has made his political life out of this very thing.
We're not LibTards; we don't shoot.
You want flying bullets? Visit a Blue city.

I would never, ever vote for a democrat. I just don't have faith that anyone has the ability to 'protect' it, we've long since passed that line. Just look at the debt this country is in thanks to the assholes in DC, both parties have put us where we currently are, none of them have represented the people they were sent there to represent. There may be a handful that have good intentions with the ability to do nothing about it. How many big DC politicos have you seen go to jail for obvious crimes? That answers it all right there.
Someone has to be president, and there is only one person with guts enough to take it on despite all the efforts to stop him.

CALL: "Two fake impeachments
The Russia Hoax
And you guys are worried about what people will think? You can't be serious."
RESPONSE: "Those are all just idiot conspiracy theories that your fascist cult made up."
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Indeed, listen to poster 'mamooth'.

Poster Laslow's listing is QAnon nonsense. A conpiracy-palooza. IMHO

• The impeachments were real. Attempting to trade American arms for one's personal political benefit. Un-American. Illegal. Impeachable. A real impeachment. Not fake.
  • Inciting an attempted refusal of our Constitutionally mandated EC vote and peaceful transfer of power. Illegal. Impeachable. A real impeachment. Not fake.
  • Flynn lied about his contacts with Russian operatives. Repeatedly. Flynn confessed. Twice. Michael Flynn destroyed himself. He really didn't need much of an assist from Mike Pence. Or the CIA. Or the FBI. He lied. He confessed.
  • Voter security. Our voting system is sound. The Trump hand-picked, personally selected man in charge of it....Chris Krebs...told us all that it was the most secure election in our history. The Trump hand-picked, personally selected Attorney General of the United States, Wm. Barr.....declared that claims of impactful fraud were bullshyt! In my opinion, the postrer Laslow, is ignorant of our election protocols and safeguards, as evidenced by his claim. He has gone full Q.
  • "Political Prisoners" committing suicide. Capitol Police suicides = 4. Suicides spurred by the treatment they received at the hands of folks like the flight-risk folks now in jail awaiting trial.

QAnon is not in the past. It ain't even past. Witness poster Laslow.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So you either vote for clearcut commies who are interested in destroying the country,

"Clear-cut commies"???
How old are some of these blokes?
Communism is nearly dead. Cuba. North Vietnam, North Korea, Laos, China (Communism-lite/Capitalism heavy). And yet we have these chicken-littles shrilling that the Red Curtain is about to fall on the US.
IMHO, they don't know their history. They are stuck in a time-warp. Outdated. Beyond their shelf-life. Past the 'sell by' date.

Maybe they are still hiding under their elementary school desks waiting for the bomb to fall. 70yrs later.

Commies!!?? It is a fantagasm the duped & snookered self-pleasure themselves with. They probably believe that professional wrestling is real too.

Yeah, this is all very thinly veiled. The threats and online chatter are increasing.

Someone important, maybe multiple people, need to step up and say something. It's not going to be him, and it has to come from MAGA world. Most likely the media, which would otherwise shoot down (no pun intended) anything a Republican says.

Historic times. We're joining the history books. Not in a good way.

You voted for the party that endorsed the terrorist attacks against America in 2020 that killed 25 people and did $2 billion in property damage. This is your fault.

I am not so sure on that.
Hopefully, some other poster can flesh out what I think I have read in other publications....but also on this very venue.
But I believe that I have read that 'Red' states contribute much less to the public kitty than what 'Blue' states do.

I am pretty sure I read that here. And elsewhere
Republicans make more money on average than democrats. I'm not talking about red States versus blue states. The takers in the red states and across the country are largely democrats.

Last edited:
You can see how he talks to people on the phone. He's always trying to figure out how to manipulate that person into doing whatever he wants.

And he managed it on a huge scale to become president.
/----/ Like no democRAT politician does that. Tell us the truth, are you just playing stupid to get attention?

"The former president told the outlet that he “will do whatever” he can “to help the country."
====
The best thing Trump could do to "help" America is to shut his ugly face and go away.

You voted for the party that endorsed the terrorist attacks against America in 2020 that killed 25 people and did $2 billion in property damage. This is your fault.
FOX News certainly did a number on you, little fascist. You're not even pretending to still be attached to reality.

It's your fundamentally cowardly nature that makes you so easy to manipulate. FOX and your GOP masters keep you terrified with endless loops of propaganda, because that keeps you obedient.

All the posts now are basically "REPUBLICANS POUNCE!!!"

It's that bad now, see. Can't defend the FBI or the DOJ, the fact that they took his attorney/client papers, that they took his passports, that the DOJ won't release the affidavit.

So now the only thing left for sad "Ol' Mac" to do is wring his hands over just how mad we'll get.

I know. Where were they all when antifa and blm were burning down cities, raping, pillaging, looting, killing. Their words are hollow.

Those are all just idiot conspiracy theories that your fascist cult made up.

Maybe you're just too stupid to understand that. Maybe you're aware that you're lying. Probably a bit of both.

It doesn't really matter. Everyone outside of your cult knows you Trump cultists are all lying. Your gaslighting and propaganda doesn't work on normal people. We know the facts, so we know with 100% certaintly that you're all lying about every single thing.

You especially need to understand that your propaganda will have no effect on the legal system. It can't save DearLeader from the consequences of his crimes, and it can't save any of you Trump cultists from the consequences of your crimes, should you choose to act on your treasonous thoughts and get violent. That's why I strongly suggest you not FAAFO.
Hasn't even left wing media admitted that the Russia Hoax that was their oxygen for years was complete bs. Then again, you knew it all along. Is your own media lying to you too? After two years of complete bs your own side admitted to, why are you talking about conspiracy theories? How can you believe someone after they pull something like that?

Last edited:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Indeed, listen to poster 'mamooth'.

Poster Laslow's listing is QAnon nonsense. A conpiracy-palooza. IMHO

• The impeachments were real. Attempting to trade American arms for one's personal political benefit. Un-American. Illegal. Impeachable. A real impeachment. Not fake.
  • Inciting an attempted refusal of our Constitutionally mandated EC vote and peaceful transfer of power. Illegal. Impeachable. A real impeachment. Not fake.
  • Flynn lied about his contacts with Russian operatives. Repeatedly. Flynn confessed. Twice. Michael Flynn destroyed himself. He really didn't need much of an assist from Mike Pence. Or the CIA. Or the FBI. He lied. He confessed.
  • Voter security. Our voting system is sound. The Trump hand-picked, personally selected man in charge of it....Chris Krebs...told us all that it was the most secure election in our history. The Trump hand-picked, personally selected Attorney General of the United States, Wm. Barr.....declared that claims of impactful fraud were bullshyt! In my opinion, the postrer Laslow, is ignorant of our election protocols and safeguards, as evidenced by his claim. He has gone full Q.
  • "Political Prisoners" committing suicide. Capitol Police suicides = 4. Suicides spurred by the treatment they received at the hands of folks like the flight-risk folks now in jail awaiting trial.

QAnon is not in the past. It ain't even past. Witness poster Laslow.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Clear-cut commies"???
How old are some of these blokes?
Communism is nearly dead. Cuba. North Vietnam, North Korea, Laos, China (Communism-lite/Capitalism heavy). And yet we have these chicken-littles shrilling that the Red Curtain is about to fall on the US.
IMHO, they don't know their history. They are stuck in a time-warp. Outdated. Beyond their shelf-life. Past the 'sell by' date.

Maybe they are still hiding under their elementary school desks waiting for the bomb to fall. 70yrs later.

Commies!!?? It is a fantagasm the duped & snookered self-pleasure themselves with. They probably believe that professional wrestling is real too.
You left out the two year hate orgy of Russian Collusion, which even the New York Times admits was complete bs. If they ran with that for years, why do you trust them at all? If you think keeping unarmed Americans incarcerated without charges is ok, I don't know what to tell you.

You left out the two year hate orgy of Russian Collusion, which even the New York Times admits was complete bs. If they ran with that for years, why do you trust them at all? If you think keeping unarmed Americans incarcerated without charges is ok, I don't know what to tell you.
Dimmers can't think they can only parrot.

Hasn't even left wing media admitted that the Russia Hoax that was their oxygen for years was complete bs.
Well, no. Nobody said that, except FOX. Needless to say, you're mindlessly repeating what FOX told you. Such a good little sheep you are. That's what your masters like about you, the way you never think for yourself.

Back in reality, everyone pointed out how even the Republican senate confirmed Trump and his admin were deeply involved with the Russians. There's a whole bunch of indictments demonstrating that as well. Anyone saying "The Russia hoax" is pushing their own hoax. That's what you're doing.

Try to understand that you can't gaslight normal people with your hoaxes. We know the facts, so we know you're a lying fraud. You can only fool your fellow fascist cult imbeciles.

He's been targeted since Election Day 2016 (before actually, but especially since) because he's a political outsider with a conscience (pig that he can be), and not a swamp monster, and the swamp monsters and oligarchy do NOT like that
You don't vote for that. You nuke that from orbit, just to be sure.

Forum List

Back