Trump's ‘terrible things are going to happen’

If Biden is reelected, terrible things are going to happen, if Harris replaces him, terrible things are going to happen, if Trump is reelected, terrible things are going to happen.

Elect someone that has the best interest of the country at heart, for a change.
If Biden's not impeached in January 2023, terrible things are going to happen.

In fact, terrible things have been happening since he was elected.

And before.

SIX YEARS of deranged insurrection from the Democrats.

:(

Last edited:
I might start that "Third Party Dissertation Thread" today, where in the "non party", "libertarian" whatever types that swoop in with this stuff can put their dissertations about how they're superior etc etc etc. Then, every time we're having a discussion and the above happens, I can link to the thread. Put this stuff here: LINK
They usually are superior :dunno:

Wait - they DID take his passports?

I'm pretty sure that's massively illegal without going through due process.

These people are basically Brownshirts...

Sure did.

This is exactly why you have a thread like this, see. They have lost and they know it, so the only outlet for their rage now is just how mad we can be. It's a commonly used catchphrase for what the media does, "REPUBLICANS POUNCE!!!" Democrats do something heinous. But the story then is, "REPUBLICANS POUNCE!!!" (nevermind the actual wrongdoing. How mad are conservatives gonna be?)

That's this thread.

Don't let them get away with it.

It’s says many Americans are sick and tired of their government being completely controlled by the MIC, big corporations, and billionaires.

Unfortunately dumb Don is not the answer, but they think otherwise.
But he has my spite vote unless Tulsi or someone else of her caliber runs 3rd Party.

The problem is that the Democrats won't let 3rd Partys on the ballot in close states, so it's DJT for me.

Yes, it is that arrogant, high brow, know-it-all attitude that reveals that he is a true-blue Democrat. Many are educated(indoctrinated) and yet are the least wise people you will ever encounter. They fully bought the dribble their hippy professors fed them instead of thinking for themselves, like us educated Republicans chose to do.
The liberal hivemind is very much a thing. :(

They usually are superior :dunno:

No, it's usually a cop out, especially when we're talking about actual issues and events. It comes off like this, "OMG THEY'RE FIGHTING!! CAT FIGHT CAT FIGHT!!" while you're recording with your phone or something. Yeah, we know, you're mildly amused or annoyed, definitely feeling superior, whatever. Since it never is on topic, I say we just make one gigantic thread and we can remind you to put your Dissertations of Superiority there, rather than catch us all discussion issues and etc.

PS lol I like that, "Dissertations of Non-Partisan Superiority"

heh

Oh dead wrong. I know Donald Trump is not the answer. However, if he is willing to break apart DC's bureaucracies, which believe they run the nation...he's my man for now.
He doesn't have that power, but he DOES have my spite vote unless Tulsi or someone as good as her somehow manages to get on my state's ballot.

He doesn't have that power, but he DOES have my spite vote unless Tulsi or someone as good as her somehow manages to get on my state's ballot.

No, he doesn't, not single handedly. But if Congress turns red, he can certainly fail to protect them and not veto any laws that break them up, restructure them, reorganize them, etc.

Sure did.

This is exactly why you have a thread like this, see. They have lost and they know it, so the only outlet for their rage now is just how mad we can be. It's a commonly used catchphrase for what the media does, "REPUBLICANS POUNCE!!!" Democrats do something heinous. But the story then is, "REPUBLICANS POUNCE!!!" (nevermind the actual wrongdoing. How mad are conservatives gonna be?)

That's this thread.

Don't let them get away with it.
It's a child's game, sick when played by adults.

They kick us under the table again and again, and if we even LOOK like we MIGHT react?

"MOMMY!!!!!"

No, it's usually a cop out, especially when we're talking about actual issues and events. It comes off like this, "OMG THEY'RE FIGHTING!! CAT FIGHT CAT FIGHT!!" while you're recording with your phone or something. Yeah, we know, you're mildly amused or annoyed, definitely feeling superior, whatever. Since it never is on topic, I say we just make one gigantic thread and we can remind you to put your Dissertations of Superiority there, rather than catch us all discussion issues and etc.

PS lol I like that, "Dissertations of Non-Partisan Superiority"

heh
I thought it was a good one, too :thup:
But still, they usually are superior. :p

No, he doesn't, not single handedly. But if Congress turns red, he can certainly fail to protect them and not veto any laws that break them up, restructure them, reorganize them, etc.
Here's the thing...

If Republicans don't fight back, and HARD, starting in January, they're no better than the Democrats.

They may not be Nazis like the Democrats, but they'd then be Vichy, and that's ulimately just as contemptible - collaboration.

I will NOT be voting in 2022, as I want to see what 2023 looks like.

Well...

If these pathetic yokels REALLY thought the election were stolen, they would have started shooting already. Outside of straight up assassination, what could be a more grotesque violation?

What you have in most Trump supporters are folks who are simply not very bright, like that he legitimizes their latent (or developed) bigotry, and/or just really hate the changes they see in the country. The fact that they cannot fathom that he is the poster child of globalization and elitism is what is really astonishing. Was it PT Barnum that said that nobody has ever went broke underestimating the idiocy of the average American or something like that? Trump has made his political life out of this very thing.
it was stolen, and Biden knows it, that’s why he is acting like a dictator.

Using the FBI to hunt down and imprison his political opposition. It’s third world dictator shit. And little communists like you cheer it on.

It was a good one, too :thup:
But still, they usually are superior. :p

Major kudos for taking this with humor. I am about *this close* to a libertarian tbh. So yeah, I agree...they are at least sometimes superior.

Now I have to think about that "Dissertations of Non-Partisan Superiority" thread. Could be fun. :)

Sounds like your instigating an "insurrection" & "trying to destroy democracy".
Look, I ain't trying to speak for the poster CCorn, but.....but my sense of the statement he made, and to which poster 'Johngalt' is responding is that --- we have read on this venue time and time again...ad infinitum....that the "election was stolen". Yet, the claimers of such never describe what the hell they themselves have done about it. Have they reached out to their local FBI office with their convictions? To their local Secretary of State (or whoever is in charge of elections)? Have they met with their local sheriff about their suspicions?
It appears none have.

Rather they whine about what they think they know...despite audit after audit, and many of them by Republican politicians, that have shown no systemic large scale fraud that would have affected the national election. Hell, even the hand-picked personally selected Attorney General of the United States came down firmly and emphatically that the claims of impactful election fraud were 'bullmerde'. He was in a position to know. Our complainers here...never have been.

Yet, we still get those partisans who don't want to believe Don Trump lost fair and square. Those souls come on here and say "it was stolen", repeatedly. Myself, and it appears poster CandyCorn, think such complainers are merely grievance-ridden whiners. Ineffective and lacking confidence in their convicitions. IMHO

(deference to poster CandyCorn if it appears I am putting words in his mouth. Not my intention.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's that bad now, see. Can't defend the FBI or the DOJ, the fact that they took his attorney/client papers, that they took his passports, that the DOJ won't release the affidavit.
Given what I have read in the newspapers I subscribe to, the TV programs I watch, and the web news-sites, I am willing to defend the FBI.
Don Trump took papers he had no right to take. Some, sure. But he took a huge quantity. Some of it was Top Secret classified, which he had zero right to possess without government permission.

So that is a given. The people responsible for overseeing White House documents were aware he took unauthorized documents. They requested he return them. He returned some. Said he had no more. They said he did have more. They asked that until he returns them he need increase security over them. AND....he needed to return them. He wouldn't. He didn't. They got a subpoena for their return. He still deflected, delayed, dragged his feet. And then........

And then a whistle-blower emerged. One who knew ...at least generally....the importance of what was in the boxes, and where those boxes were located.
The FBI...as all Americans would desire.....took the safety of our secrets very seriously. So with the refusal of the subpoena....their hand was forced. They got a search warrant.
The rest is history.

---------------------------------------------
They REALLY need to leave the guy alone...
Noper. As long as Don Trump engages in activities like refusing to turn back our documents --despite a subpoena--.....he needs to be hounded and barked at. And, if need be and if warranted.....face justice. Duh!
--------------------------------------------------

You do realize that us Republicans, “bunch of hicks”, are the ones that pay the majority of your pie in the sky programs.

I am not so sure on that.
Hopefully, some other poster can flesh out what I think I have read in other publications....but also on this very venue.
But I believe that I have read that 'Red' states contribute much less to the public kitty than what 'Blue' states do.

I am pretty sure I read that here. And elsewhere.

But he has my spite vote unless Tulsi or someone else of her caliber runs 3rd Party.

The problem is that the Democrats won't let 3rd Partys on the ballot in close states, so it's DJT for me.

And they always call it Democracy for some reason. Subterfuge by our political class in elections is a sad thing to behold.

How much contradiction can we get in one Trump communication?

He said:

"The country is in a very dangerous position."

Yes it is, and mostly it seems to be caused by a guy who'll open his mouth and shout to get what he wants without thinking about the consequences to his actions.

"There is tremendous anger, like I’ve never seen before,"

Well, there's tremendous anger, if he's not see anything like this before, race riots for example, then he's either not been watching closely, or, more likely, everything he says he exaggerates in order to make it sound worse than it actually is.

"over all of the scams, and this new one, years of scams and witch hunts, and now this,”

It's not a "witch hunt" if they ACTUALLY FIND WHAT THEY WERE LOOKING FOR. And they did find what they were looking for.

"The former president told the outlet that he “will do whatever” he can “to help the country”,"

What does he think his actions are doing? He's not helping the country one bit, never did. He helped himself and nobody else.

"Mr Trump said that Americans are “not going to stand for another scam”"

The scam is Trump saying whatever he wants, putting people's lives in danger, putting the country in danger. It's not a "witch hunt" or a "scam" if they actually find what they're looking for.
/----/ Well, the Jan6 scam fell apart, and now you clowns are trying to gin up another fake news story. Whatever it takes to keep Trump out of the 2024 election where he would mop the floor with ( INSERT NAME OF DEMOCRAT CANDIDATE)

Major kudos for taking this with humor. I am about *this close* to a libertarian tbh. So yeah, I agree...they are at least sometimes superior.

Now I have to think about that "Dissertations of Non-Partisan Superiority" thread. Could be fun. :)
We can disagree on things and still not treat each other like shit lol
BTW, im not a libertarian. The party itself is run by complete idiots.
Im a liberal. An actual liberal. Not a regressive illiberal authoritarian like they are today. So, I dont have a party 🥺

We can disagree on things and still not treat each other like shit lol
BTW, im not a libertarian. The party itself is run by complete idiots.
Im a liberal. An actual liberal. Not a regressive illiberal authoritarian like they are today. So, I dont have a party 🥺

Like a civil liberty, human rights liberal. I understand taking a principled stand and sticking by it, even if that means you don't vote, because you vote your conscience and that's it. I also understand voting the "best choice" of two options, which is what I do.

I'm super heated about this issue because it's everything. Once you have an armed police force that can accuse you of anything and nothing, come into your home, find the evidence, and hound you to indictment about it, our nation is over. They have been doing this to Trump's people for six years now. Most Democrats don't care. Their principles are power and their idols. That's it.

Then they project that on us.

Forum List

Back