Trump's taxes.

Name one president that boasted of hiring only the best people, besides Trump?
Then when they quit or get fired they are the worst.

Name ONE of the 7 people in the Trump regime that that were indicted, claimed they "tripped up" by the FBI.
/——-/ Seriously??? That’s all you got? Name one president that boasted of hiring only mediocre people. You are deranged from TDS.

/——-/ Seriously??? That’s all you got? Name one president that boasted of hiring only mediocre people. You are deranged from TDS.
You're the one with Trump Dicksucking Syndrome.
All presidents boast of hiring good people in public comments.
Never has one boasted of hiring only the best, without being prompted to do so.
That was the orange, retarded, braggart.

You're the one with Trump Dicksucking Syndrome.
All presidents boast of hiring good people in public comments.
Never has one boasted of hiring only the best, without being prompted to do so.
That was the orange, retarded, braggart.
/——-/ Why do democRATs turn every debate they lose into a gay sex rant?

/——-/ There you go again. Pervert
Thought you Trump humpers love perverts.

When Donald Trump was watching his 16-year-old daughter Ivanka host the 1997 Miss Teen USA pageant, he turned to the then-Miss Universe and asked: “Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?”

When asked how he would react if Ivanka, a former teen model, posed for Playboy, Trump replied, "It would be really disappointing — not really — but it would depend on what's inside the magazine."
"I don't think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

The Republican was discussing long-awaited details about his health, and was joined on stage for the pre-record by Ivanka. After they kissed, the host commented: “It’s nice to see a dad kiss his daughter.”

According to several studio witnesses, Mr Trump replied that he kisses Ivanka “with every chance [he] gets”.

They sure love Donnie.

Thought you Trump humpers love perverts.

When Donald Trump was watching his 16-year-old daughter Ivanka host the 1997 Miss Teen USA pageant, he turned to the then-Miss Universe and asked: “Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?”

When asked how he would react if Ivanka, a former teen model, posed for Playboy, Trump replied, "It would be really disappointing — not really — but it would depend on what's inside the magazine."
"I don't think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

The Republican was discussing long-awaited details about his health, and was joined on stage for the pre-record by Ivanka. After they kissed, the host commented: “It’s nice to see a dad kiss his daughter.”

According to several studio witnesses, Mr Trump replied that he kisses Ivanka “with every chance [he] gets”.

They sure love Donnie.
/——/ If we loved perverts, we’d adore your guy.

Attachments

• 6FFD679C-9358-4FBE-9472-2447D69348CF.jpeg
    6FFD679C-9358-4FBE-9472-2447D69348CF.jpeg
    164.3 KB · Views: 4

Forum List

Back