Trump's taxes.

In United States criminal procedure terminology, a process crime is an offense against the judicial process. These crimes include failure to appear, false statements, obstruction of justice, contempt of court and perjury.

Process crimes are sometimes a basis for a "pretextual prosecution", in which prosecutors bring process crime charges against a defendant in order to punish them for another crime for which a conviction is more difficult to obtain.
Process crimes are the offenses that "interfere with the procedures and administration of justice".[2] They are prosecuted because they are considered to harm the public interest in the functioning and integrity of the judicial system.

There is a broad range of process crimes, covered in the U.S. by a variety of federal and state laws. The five "archetypal" process charges are failure to appear, false statements, obstruction of justice, contempt of court and perjury.
Persons who do not cooperate with an arrest may be charged with such process crimes as resisting arrest, flight to elude arrest or battery on police officers.

WRONG........................Again, as usual.
being a get away driver, or co-conspirator to a robbery isn’t a process crime

Damn Slies it only took them how many years to get them. I will give you credit you have to be the number one Trump Humper, talk about an idiot.
what did I lie about? You were the one that claimed the President didnt' file his taxes...either you lied, obviously....or you were that stupid.

Who cares how long it took them...the President had every right to challenge Congress....in fact he won he case in the SCOTUS. It took Joey Xiden's admin to come in and ignore the Court's ruling.

Who cares how long it took them...the President had every right to challenge Congress....in fact he won he case in the SCOTUS. It took Joey Xiden's admin to come in and ignore the Court's ruling.
Biden’s OLC didn’t ignore SCOTUS. The ruling applied to congressional requests for records of a sitting president.

Trump isn’t president.

Biden’s OLC didn’t ignore SCOTUS. The ruling applied to congressional requests for records of a sitting president.

Trump isn’t president.
haha no…they did. The issue is and was that Congress can request tax returns, for a legit legislative purpose. Congress did not provide enough information in their request to show that. Congress did not amend there request, xiden just handed them over

haha no…they did. The issue is and was that Congress can request tax returns, for a legit legislative purpose. Congress did not provide enough information in their request to show that. Congress did not amend there request, xiden just handed them over
You should read the SCOTUS decision. It’s entirely about the fact that they requested the taxes of a sitting president.

You should read the SCOTUS decision. It’s entirely about the fact that they requested the taxes of a sitting president.
I did read it. That too was of great concern. The overreach,, and abuse of power by the Dems in Congress was certainly highlighted.

what did I lie about? You were the one that claimed the President didnt' file his taxes...either you lied, obviously....or you were that stupid.
Did he? It seems that you Trump Humpers are the stupid folks when it comes to Trump. We heard how many stories from Trump regarding his taxes.
Of course you don't care, because you buy into anything the clown says. With all the tokens he put on the SC, it's shocking the clown isn't still the president.

Did he? It seems that you Trump Humpers are the stupid folks when it comes to Trump. We heard how many stories from Trump regarding his taxes.

Of course you don't care, because you buy into anything the clown says. With all the tokens he put on the SC, it's shocking the clown isn't still the president.
Did he file his taxes? Yes...hence why the IRS had something to turn over to Vance...duh....geez man...are you this stupid? I get your are the Joey Xiden and the DNC's little whipping boy and taught not to think for yourself, but you can't be this stupid....can you?

Why should I care that he used his Constitutional rights? Why does that bother you so much?

Didn't Trump only hire the best?
How did so many get "tripped up"?

Now get back to us when you have something tangible.
/——/ Every president says he hired the best. WTF do you expect him to say. “I only hire the second best?”
The FBI can ask you what color your car is. You say black. The agent shows you the sales order you signed listing the color as Ebony. They use that inconsistency to charge you with lying to the FBI, a felony. But if you agree to testify against your boss for something you know he didn’t do. they won’t prosecute you. A process crime.
Get it now?

/——/ Every president says he hired the best. WTF do you expect him to say. “I only hire the second best?”
The FBI can ask you what color your car is. You say black. The agent shows you the sales order you signed listing the color as Ebony. They use that inconsistency to charge you with lying to the FBI, a felony. But if you agree to testify against your boss for something you know he didn’t do. they won’t prosecute you. A process crime.
Get it now?
I'm not aware of anyone being charged with lying about the color of his car. Please provide a link to that happening.

76F3F2A9-8692-46B7-9A1C-3ADE0C6333CF.jpeg

I'm not aware of anyone being charged with lying about the color of his car. Please provide a link to that happening.
likely not, since it wouldn’t be material…much like Flynn’s convo with the fbi…but that didn’t stop the Obamagate gang from abusing the power and charging him. Thankfully justice prevailed, the Brady evidence exonerating him was released and the DOJ moved to dismiss

Did he file his taxes? Yes...hence why the IRS had something to turn over to Vance...duh....geez man...are you this stupid?
Folks cook up their taxes everyday dumbass and Munchin was the crook stopping them.fron being turned over, but that idiot is gone now.
I get your are the Joey Xiden and the DNC's little whipping boy and taught not to think for yourself, but you can't be this stupid....can you?
That's funny a Trump Humper talking about somebody thinking for themselves. If Trump were to shit in the floor and say it was scent candles you would argue that it was.
Why should I care that he used his Constitutional rights? Why does that bother you so much?
Of course you don't care, you're an idiot. You only care about what Trump tells you to.

Get it now?
Name one president that boasted of hiring only the best people, besides Trump?
Then when they quit or get fired they are the worst.

Name ONE of the 7 people in the Trump regime that that were indicted, claimed they "tripped up" by the FBI.

Forum List

Back