Trump's taxes.

we already know his taxes are fine…the IRS has had them for years and found nothing…Vance fought all the way to the SCOTUS to get them, got them, and had a team of experts reviewing them and found nothing.

The SCOTUS ruled on this issue already, but it seems the new admin wants to ignore the ruling, whatever…but once again we will see nothing wrong…and we know when they start leaking information to the press where it came from
What are you afraid of Slies? That we are going to see your God for the crook he is.

There are a few things that could come to light, potentially, that might not be covered by traditional IRS audits:
  • I don't know if IRS auditors have gone so far as to check the accusation that he manipulated commercial real estate values to maximize insurance and minimize taxes. That would be a problem, but I can't imagine it would matter politically.
  • I suppose sources of income, rather than how it was reported, could mean something, if the money came from unsavory sources or global adversaries. That wouldn't necessarily be illegal, but it could possibly advance a storyline about him.
  • Without having legal ramifications, the documents could point to a man and an organization who are far more in debt and far weaker financially than they have been leading people to believe. That certainly wouldn't be a surprise, but it's not actionable.
Or they really don't find much of anything. My wild-ass guess is that there won't be any blockbuster news from this, though.
Yea after all these years that have probably already made the changes to hide the dirt.

What are you afraid of Slies? That we are going to see your God for the crook he is.
haha who’s “we”? are you in Congress and on the Ways and Means Committee?

and crook? i’ll just defer to the experts in law enforcement both in the federal govt and Vance’s office…who have them and found no crimes to indict

I do find you little dembots still holding on to hope snd the false narratives from the propagandist cute though.

LOLLOOLL

More like..........trump shit stain POS OVER Party over Country.

You have sunk to a new low.
The POS is the lowest of moral character.
But yes........we love this guy BECAUSE he tells us to HATE others.

More like..........xiden shit stain, corruption over Country.

You have sunk to a new low.
The POS scum demonRAT is the lowest of moral character.
But yes........we love this guy BECAUSE he tells us to HATE others.

Fucking piece of shit

They already did.
Biden released his tax returns for the last 12 years.
When he ran for president in 2007and 2008.
As VP for 8 years.
When he ran for president in 2019 and 2020.
As president this year.
were the pay offs from moscow and beijing listed? probably not....and scum like you, eat the lies right up....have fun w/that....10% adds up quick

Normal people hate criminals.

Republicans elect them.

Nixon- A president who became a criminal.
Trump- A criminal who became president.
Normal people hate criminals.

scum demonRATS elect them.

barrag-o- A president who became a criminal.
xiden- A criminal who became president.

Good news for Trump. Congress is finally going to get a look at his taxes, and he will finally have the opportunity to show proof that he didn't cheat or act unethically in any way. We have all seen how he couldn't show this information, no matter how much he wanted to before because he was under audit. I don't know exactly what happened, but I'm sure he will be celebrating this turn of events tonight.

Instead of being concerned about Trump's taxes, you stupid Moon Bat, how about being concerned about how foreign interest made the Biden family filthy rich?

Don't you think that China having its man in the White House is a much bigger problem for this country than Trump's taxes?

Do you even know how to think?

Whose numbers are they going by? Trump is bad about saying he lost POTENTIAL business and claiming that as a deduction. The man is a scam artist.
xiden is bad about admitting IT is a corrupted piece of shit....just ask moscow, or beijing....or ITS little boys lap-top..... The man is a scam criminal, anti-AMERICA, lying piece of shit, like you

You've had more than enough proof presented to you in the past, so I won't bother this time. My personal opinion is shared by more than 80 million people. That was enough to kick his selfish orange ass out of office..
name them all, or you just typed another lie....liar

haha who’s “we”? are you in Congress and on the Ways and Means Committee?

and crook? i’ll just defer to the experts in law enforcement both in the federal govt and Vance’s office…who have them and found no crimes to indict

I do find you little dembots still holding on to hope snd the false narratives from the propagandist cute though.
So you shouldn't have any problem with him giving up the tax returns since he is squeaky clean.

1627992827749.png

So you shouldn't have any problem with him giving up the tax returns since he is squeaky clean.
he already did. I do have a problem however with Congress abusing their power to target a political rival. That's the issue I have.

I would think anyone that supports freedom, the rule of law, and our Constitution would...but some folks are Dem plantation whipping boys, that just do what their master tells them

Obviously he didn't.
I do have a problem however with Congress abusing their power to target a political rival. That's the issue I have.
You didn't have a problem with Trump abusing his.
I would think anyone that supports freedom, the rule of law, and our Constitution would...but some folks are Dem plantation whipping boys, that just do what their master tells them.
If that were true you wouldn't be a Trump Humper. Slies, you read like a book.

Then why is the retarded, tax cheat hiding his returns?
Then why is the lying, moron filing lawsuits to keep his taxes, secret?

"What's funny is these Leftist morons actually think a billionaire real estate mogul is going to keep shady books or have his accountants file his taxes in a way that isn't according to code and completely legal".

Of course, so what is Trump and his retarded cult worried about?
His life, his business, his privacy, his taxes. There is no law or requirement that says Leftist commie fascists have a right to see and review private citizens taxes. Why did Hillary commit obstruction of justice by smashing 12 mobile devices and destroy 30,000 emails, even though she was subpoenaed and required to provide them? What did the corrupt crooked politician have to hide?

Good news for Trump. Congress is finally going to get a look at his taxes, and he will finally have the opportunity to show proof that he didn't cheat or act unethically in any way. We have all seen how he couldn't show this information, no matter how much he wanted to before because he was under audit. I don't know exactly what happened, but I'm sure he will be celebrating this turn of events tonight.

Congress is singling him out for daring run for president--this is a clear violation of his civil rights. This is america Fool---we do not prove we are innocent. The government has to show cause to see someone's taxes not go on fishing expeditions demanding that the victim prove they are innocent in our new communist bananna republic.

Obviously he didn't.

You didn't have a problem with Trump abusing his.

If that were true you wouldn't be a Trump Humper. Slies, you read like a book.
)1). sure he did. to the proper authority
2) he didn’t. frankly though if you think he did, given that you don’t care about dems doing it, then you shouldn’t be upset about trump…sounds like faux outrage
3)

)1). sure he did. to the proper authority
Last I checked Congress is the proper authority.
[quoye]2) he didn’t. frankly though if you think he did, given that you don’t care about dems doing it, then you shouldn’t be upset about trump…sounds like faux outrage.
[/QUOTE]
Take your own advice, Trump was more crooked than Tricky Dick.

Forum List

Back