Trump's taxes.

A right? No, not a right. Can they request a citizen's tax returns if they have a legitimate legislative purpose? Sure. That's what the law says. So, what's their legislative purpose to see Trump's tax returns?
I heard they wanted to evaluate how the IRS handled a presidents taxes.

Good news for Trump. Congress is finally going to get a look at his taxes, and he will finally have the opportunity to show proof that he didn't cheat or act unethically in any way. We have all seen how he couldn't show this information, no matter how much he wanted to before because he was under audit. I don't know exactly what happened, but I'm sure he will be celebrating this turn of events tonight.

1627908297919.png

You've had more than enough proof presented to you in the past, so I won't bother this time. My personal opinion is shared by more than 80 million people. That was enough to kick his selfish orange ass out of office..
/----/ So you have nothing -- no proof -- just your TDS opinion. I can provide evidence to the contrary in a matter of seconds.

Trump lost $2B while serving as president - MSN

Trump lost $2B while serving as president
Former President Donald Trump lost close to half of his wealth during his time serving as president. © Provided by Washington Examiner Trump left office with a net worth of about $2.5 billion, down...

/----/ So you have nothing -- no proof -- just your TDS opinion. I can provide evidence to the contrary in a matter of seconds.

Trump lost $2B while serving as president - MSN

Trump lost $2B while serving as president
Former President Donald Trump lost close to half of his wealth during his time serving as president. © Provided by Washington Examiner Trump left office with a net worth of about $2.5 billion, down...
Whose numbers are they going by? Trump is bad about saying he lost POTENTIAL business and claiming that as a deduction. The man is a scam artist.

They will release a report of their findings which should include any pertinant information from his returns.
Um, yeah and that will be illegal...lol. Congress doesn't have the power to police tax returns. It amazes me that there are so many people in this country that are stupid enough to think this is ok...lol

And that's exactly what will happen. There's no other reason for Congress to get their paws on his tax returns.
Sure there is.
The lying, tax dodger said a dozen times he would release his taxes but never did, then started filing lawsuits to keep them hidden.
Then Michael Cohen, told congress, Trump is a tax cheat.
Why didn't the orange, vexatious litigant sue Cohen?
Trump sues everyone else, scared he might have to testify?

Then look at Biden's. Oh, wait, that's a bullshit reason...lol.
They already did.
Biden released his tax returns for the last 12 years.
When he ran for president in 2007and 2008.
As VP for 8 years.
When he ran for president in 2019 and 2020.
As president this year.

What's funny is these Leftist morons actually think a billionaire real estate mogul is going to keep shady books or have his accountants file his taxes in a way that isn't according to code and completely legal.

What a bunch of jerkoffs, they jerked themselves off for four years going down one rabbit hole after another, and it looks like they intend on contuing for the next four years, even though the guy isn't even president any longer.

enjoy your TRUMP orgasm, shit stain
TRUMP LIVES IN YOUR PEA BRAIN HEAD ----RENT FREE
LOLLOOLL

More like..........trump shit stain POS OVER Party over Country.

You have sunk to a new low.
The POS is the lowest of moral character.
But yes........we love this guy BECAUSE he tells us to HATE others.

Fucking POS.

What a bunch of jerkoffs, they jerked themselves off for four years going down one rabbit hole after another, and it looks like they intend on contuing for the next four years, even though the guy isn't even president any longer.
Then why is the retarded, tax cheat hiding his returns?
Then why is the lying, moron filing lawsuits to keep his taxes, secret?

"What's funny is these Leftist morons actually think a billionaire real estate mogul is going to keep shady books or have his accountants file his taxes in a way that isn't according to code and completely legal".

Of course, so what is Trump and his retarded cult worried about?

New Topics

Forum List

Back