trump's tax returns turned over to Grand Jury

However many the elites need to keep Trump in the news.

Trump is, was and always will be one of the elites.
He is elite by virtue of his income, but he's unusual for that group. Most other elites hate him, which is why he's pursued so relentlessly by the media.

With the way things are going, he may end up no longer elite, since the system is doing everything it can to take his income.

The lesson learned here is that even a billionaire can be defeated if he pisses off the globalists. They own this society completely.

Pretty sure Trump is a cause & effect guy. We watched as the deep state and such pin everything on him over four years. A big nothing every time. Shit Trump doesn't even know his taxes, I think I heard a million pages. Of course the left will find something, won't stick, just like everything else PROG.

So gee, I wonder why Trump hesitates to give up his taxes, fucking PROGS, so intellectually dishonest and STUPID.

The establishment detests Trump, somehow he always comes up clean & the left proves to do worse than the accusation every time, hmm!

However many the elites need to keep Trump in the news.

Trump is, was and always will be one of the elites.
He is elite by virtue of his income, but he's unusual for that group. Most other elites hate him, which is why he's pursued so relentlessly by the media.

With the way things are going, he may end up no longer elite, since the system is doing everything it can to take his income.

The lesson learned here is that even a billionaire can be defeated if he pisses off the globalists. They own this society completely.

True

It's human nature to be so extremely self preserving that evil men are often able to conquer millions because they will not sacrifice themselves for the greater good. Rather, they will hide in a corner with a fistful of cheese hoping others will go to battle for them.

How ironic is it that millions have sacrificed themselves at the beck and call of evil masters sending them to battle and their deaths to defend an agenda, yet they will not think to come together to fight for themselves and their own freedom.

"All that was required for evil men to prevail was for good men to do nothing"

Now the fun begins! I wonder how many charges will come out of this?

I find it typical yet pathetic that Democrats and snowflakes are still FISHING for something - anything - with which to declare once again regarding Trump, 'WE''VE GOT HIM THIS TIME' ... while the FBI, DHS, & TREASURY DEPARTMENTS have already publicly declared prior to the election that they have physical financial records, documents, whistle blowers, and evidence that the Biden family has engaged in massive criminal financial scandals and crimes for decades, to include bribery, extortion, Influence Peddling, Russian Money Laundeting, and taking over $1 BILLION from the CCP.

Even if the Democrats find evidence that Trump's accountants cheated on his taxes it would still never amount yo the level of crime and treason committed by CCP Joe and the Biden family.

What charges could be made from tax returns?

Isn't it funny how the TDSers are all too stupid to realize this simple point? Well, hope springs eternal, I guess; at least we can laugh at them...
Kinda like how I laugh at those Q-berts that think Trump will be sworn in as the 19th president on March 4th?
You got your dates wrong, Trump will be inaugurated on March 20.
and if he isnt will you be here acknowledging that?...

I find it typical yet pathetic that Democrats and snowflakes are still FISHING for something - anything - with which to declare once again regarding Trump, 'WE''VE GOT HIM THIS TIME' ... while the FBI, DHS, & TREASURY DEPARTMENTS have already publicly declared prior to the election that they have physical financial records, documents, whistle blowers, and evidence that the Biden family has engaged in massive criminal financial scandals and crimes for decades, to include bribery, extortion, Influence Peddling, Russian Money Laundeting, and taking over $1 BILLION from the CCP.

Even if the Democrats find evidence that Trump's accountants cheated on his taxes it would still never amount yo the level of crime and treason committed by CCP Joe and the Biden family.
biden released his tax returns. Have at it.

mhajc7qp3df71.jpg

Forum List

Back