trump's tax returns turned over to Grand Jury

Now the fun begins! I wonder how many charges will come out of this?
His ass is grass as well as his ah sons and tramp daughter and her husband
as well as all trump properties What a great holiday it'll be if they put the POS in jail
eddie are going to have a melt down if nothing happens with this?...
Very disappointed yes The biggest crook to ever enter our WH and supported by republicans? Yes disappointed to see so many forgiving republicans attacking our WH
your just jumping on the bandwagon eddie....the guy is gone he cant fuck with you anymore....
Harry He is STILL the leader of the republican party Even your leader McConnell said he'd support him in 2024 Trump is a deathly cancer with only one cure ........

as well as all trump properties What a great holiday it'll be if they put the POS in jail
Very disappointed yes The biggest crook to ever enter our WH and supported by republicans? Yes disappointed to see so many forgiving republicans attacking our WH
your just jumping on the bandwagon eddie....the guy is gone he cant fuck with you anymore....
Harry He is STILL the leader of the republican party Even your leader McConnell said he'd support him in 2024 Trump is a deathly cancer with only one cure ........
unlike you eddie....i dont have a leader.....i do my own thinking....like i said eddie.....trump cant fuck with you anymore...

unlike you eddie....i dont have a leader.....i do my own thinking....like i said eddie.....trump cant fuck with you anymore...
Oh yes he can Harry
There once was a Republican president

He spent 4 years being a prick.

2 years in, the Repubs lost control of the House.

4 years in, that Repub president lost reelection.

And then the Repubs lost control of the Senate.

So this Repub president is a LOSER. 3 strikes and you're out!

But wait! Have the Repubs rid themselves of this loser? Have they relegated this loser to the dustbin of ugly history?

NO! Indeed, they've done the opposite!

Instead, they have created a golden idol with which to worship Him:

Behold!

A woman takes a photo with a golden Donald Trump statue at the Conservative Political Action (CPAC) conference on Friday, Feb. 26, 2021, in Orlando, Fla. (Sam Thomas/Orlando Sentinel via AP) ORG XMIT: FLORL801

Oh yes he can Harry

But wait! Have the Repubs rid themselves of this loser? Have they relegated this loser to the dustbin of ugly history?

Behold!

A woman takes a photo with a golden Donald Trump statue at the Conservative Political Action (CPAC) conference on Friday, Feb. 26, 2021, in Orlando, Fla. (Sam Thomas/Orlando Sentinel via AP) ORG XMIT: FLORL801
eddie you are being what is known around here as.....a drama queen....

Oh yes he can Harry

Behold!

OK harry a little more drama and I'll leave for the day

603a4f77e6877.jpg

Oh yes he can Harry

Behold!

OK harry a little more drama and I'll leave for the day

603a4f77e6877.jpg
lol.....have a good day old man.....

Oh yes he can Harry

Behold!

What a tiny bulge. They should have put a sock in his pants.... :21:

So..any bets as to how long before they're printed in the NYT?

The Manhattan District Attorney's Office has taken possession of former president Donald Trump's tax returns and a wealth of other financial data deemed central to prosecutors' ongoing criminal case, officials confirmed Thursday.
The transfer, involving millions of pages of records, occurred Monday after the U.S. Supreme Court rejected the former president’s last-ditch bid to shield his information from the district attorney, Cyrus R. Vance Jr. (D).
Tomorrow I hope. Ready the Rack and charcoal fire with irons
Every other modern day president except Nixon has made theirs public. What makes trump so special?
Mitt didn't, did he? I thought that odd. He didn't because he didn't want to disclose how pitifully little he paid compared to his income and the % most of us pay. Of course, he's known for his charity and good works in his church. I never thought he was a "bad" person. But if he's gonna plan to run for potus, pay a little more at least give us a reason to think you might pay taxes. I still voted for him, but sheesh.

Trump probably doesn't want to reveal the extent of his debt/asset ratio. Also to at least try to be fair, which he never did, Trump Inc is a one person owner. It's sort of unique. Was the Barnum and Bailey Circus worth anything without the name? Aunt Jemimiah changed its name. I don't even remember its new brand name. (-: But it's not like Trump could put Trump Inc in a blind trust, or just put it money markets like Obama did

Yes Romney released some of his taxes.

He released 2 years. Most other presidents release at least 5 years.

We found out that romney paid 14% in federal income taxes.

Much lower than most people in America.

I didn't vote for romney.

trump has pretty much destroyed the trump name. At least for the foreseeable future.

There are many reasons why trump lied when he said he would release his taxes.

michael cohen gave one of the reasons why. Tax fraud and bank fraud. He over valued property for financials to banks to get loans then under valued the same properties in his taxes to decrease his tax liability.

We have seen some of his taxes. Which showed he didn't pay a penny in taxes for a very long time and only paid 750 dollars in taxes for two years.

If he used fraud to decrease his tax liability that is a crime.

If he used fraud to secure bank loans, that is a crime.

That is why the Manhattan DA has been trying to get his tax records and why trump has been fighting that losing battle for so long.

Last edited:
What charges could be made from tax returns?

Isn't it funny how the TDSers are all too stupid to realize this simple point? Well, hope springs eternal, I guess; at least we can laugh at them...
Hoss....are you as Dumb as you Look?

Yes.
I didn't think it was possible!

I did.

I've encountered them on the internet since the 90s.

That one is your typical conservative.

A rock has more intelligence.

There was a whole lot more financial documentation turned over than just tax returns.

Put all of the pieces of the puzzle together. and your messiah could be in deep shit.
And to think....the GOPQ is tying their future to a man that could be indicted before the end of 2021. That is Frigin Amazing and Terribly Stupid!

And not only him...but his entire family could be in deep trouble.

Oh yes he can Harry

Behold!

What a tiny bulge. They should have put a sock in his pants.... :21:
why would you be looking at his bulge?....

He released 2 years. Most other presidents release at least 5 years.

We found out that romney paid 14% in federal income taxes.

It's true, his huge charitable donations reduced his tax rate.
Trump is notorious for making huge charitable donations, with other people's money..and claiming it as his own. Now he does this in the court of public opinion..does he do it in his taxes?

'Cause that's a crime too~

Isn't it funny how the TDSers are all too stupid to realize this simple point? Well, hope springs eternal, I guess; at least we can laugh at them...
The New York State tax people have gone over those returns, the IRS has gone over those returns, neither found anything illegal. What a bunch of average citizens sitting on a Grand Jury hopes to find is beyond me.

I'm still amused you think there's anything criminal in Trump's tax returns, Jim! If there was then the IRS of Lois Lerner and company would have leaked them YEARS ago! This will be one more nothing burger from the people that have brought you little else.

They are not looking for anything criminal. They are looking for something embarrassing. A donation to Planned Parenthood or Focus on the Family.

Forum List

Back