trump's tax returns turned over to Grand Jury

I saw your thread title and thought wow, would hate to be on that grand jury, then read the same story link I had already read. Not before a grand jury yet. If they were without investigation, would take years to get to the bottom of for normal people, if they ever did. The investigation is just starting.

Now the fun begins! I wonder how many charges will come out of this?
And it will take another a team of accountants 20 years to figure them out.

Like the NY State Auditors haven't already seen all those tax returns??. Hell if there was something to find they would have found it long ago.

Doesn't take much for these lefty loons to get all worked up thinking they finally got Trump for the millionth time. What a pack of dimwits.

Back to the Fake News obsession of Trump's Taco Bell receipts. Well, at least this will help President Trump remain in the background to increase more support.

So..any bets as to how long before they're printed in the NYT?

The Manhattan District Attorney's Office has taken possession of former president Donald Trump's tax returns and a wealth of other financial data deemed central to prosecutors' ongoing criminal case, officials confirmed Thursday.
The transfer, involving millions of pages of records, occurred Monday after the U.S. Supreme Court rejected the former president’s last-ditch bid to shield his information from the district attorney, Cyrus R. Vance Jr. (D).

"In other news, last night all members of the Grand Jury had their brains explode upon seeing just how little in Taxes former President Trump was paying to the United States Government. We are now considering this a mass-suicide on the part of the Jury."

The Manhattan District Attorney's Office has taken possession of former president Donald Trump's tax returns and a wealth of other financial data deemed central to prosecutors' ongoing criminal case, officials confirmed Thursday.
The transfer, involving millions of pages of records, occurred Monday after the U.S. Supreme Court rejected the former president’s last-ditch bid to shield his information from the district attorney, Cyrus R. Vance Jr. (D).
Tomorrow I hope. Ready the Rack and charcoal fire with irons

WHAT HAS trump BEEN HIDING IN HIS TAX RETURNS?
Any Opinions?

Tomorrow I hope. Ready the Rack and charcoal fire with irons
Every other modern day president except Nixon has made theirs public. What makes trump so special?

Forum List

Back