Trump's tariffs will be costing Americans $1,000 per year by Sept.

Tariffs will now cost American households up to $1,000 per year: J.P. Morgan
According to latest study. That is almost a wash with the amount of the tax cut.

Did you read some of the comments for context? Yahoo! is notoriously Leftist and anti Trump.
I know. Everything that does not agree with Trump's pathological lies is fake news.
Vandalshandle, even a broken clock can be correct 2 moments within every 24 hours. I do not disagree with President Donald Trump regarding USA' global trade, but I don't agree with him.

Trump believes USA has made some bad deals with Mexico, China, and some other nations. He considers himself as an excellent dealer that can best fix those deals.

Annual trade deficits are always net economically detrimental to their nations.
I'm a proponent of the unilateral, (i.e. no deals), improved trade policy described within Wikipedia's “Import Certificates” article;
refer to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Import_certificates[/url']Import certificates - Wikipedia[/url]

All net IC costs are passed on to USA purchasers of imported goods. The policies of some additional price advantage for USA manufacturing, agricultural, ranching, or any other industries' goods competing with foreign products anywhere in the world.

Respectfully, Supposn

Last edited:
According to latest study. That is almost a wash with the amount of the tax cut.

Did you read some of the comments for context? Yahoo! is notoriously Leftist and anti Trump.
I know. Everything that does not agree with Trump's pathological lies is fake news.
Vandalshandle, even a broken clock can be correct 2 moments within every 24 hours. I do not disagree with President Donald Trump regarding USA' global trade, but I don't agree with him.

Trump believes USA has made some bad deals with Mexico, China, and some other nations. He considers himself as an excellent dealer that can best fix those deals.

I'm a proponent of the unilateral, (i.e. no deals), improved trade policy described within Wikipedia's “Import Certificates” article;
refer to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Import_certificates[/url']Import certificates - Wikipedia[/url]

All net IC costs are passed on to USA purchasers of imported goods. The policies of some additional price advantage for USA manufacturing, agricultural, ranching, or any other industries' goods competing with foreign products anywhere in the world.

Respectfully, Supposn

Wrong.

Import certificates are a worse idea than a $15 minimum wage.

Respectfully, Supposn

Trump has created another "crisis" that he can attack, thereby saving America from a fate worse than death by increasing our regressive taxes on the poor, which is exactly what tariffs do. China will do the same. Trade, which creates wealth, will slow, and disappear in some sectors. This will spread throughout the world, like it did in the 1920's. None of this is going to bring back jobs for which foreign countries pay wages of $5 per day. In the end, Trump will do like we did in Viet Nam and declare victory. Meantime, the real problem of skyrocketing American debt which is all owed to China and Japan, will quietly destroy the economy of this country. Trump, who ran on the promise to erase the deficit within 8 years, never mentions it anymore, and will not do anything about it. Agriculture foreclosures will climb. Auto sales have already started to decline. A trip to Walmart for groceries and school supplies will go up 30%. Coal is still a dead industry. Seniors on fixed income are SOL. Rental prices are already quickly becoming unaffordable. The Middle Class continues to disappear, while the rich, who make income on their capital, instead of work, will continue to get richer. Finally, the WH will continue to whine that Trump should receive the Noble Prize for economics.

Respectfully, Supposn

Trump has created another "crisis" that he can attack, thereby saving America from a fate worse than death by increasing our regressive taxes on the poor, which is exactly what tariffs do. China will do the same. Trade, which creates wealth, will slow, and disappear in some sectors. This will spread throughout the world, like it did in the 1920's. None of this is going to bring back jobs for which foreign countries pay wages of $5 per day. In the end, Trump will do like we did in Viet Nam and declare victory. Meantime, the real problem of skyrocketing American debt which is all owed to China and Japan, will quietly destroy the economy of this country. Trump, who ran on the promise to erase the deficit within 8 years, never mentions it anymore, and will not do anything about it. Agriculture foreclosures will climb. Auto sales have already started to decline. A trip to Walmart for groceries and school supplies will go up 30%. Coal is still a dead industry. Seniors on fixed income are SOL. Rental prices are already quickly becoming unaffordable. The Middle Class continues to disappear, while the rich, who make income on their capital, instead of work, will continue to get richer. Finally, the WH will continue to whine that Trump should receive the Noble Prize for economics.

I would believe you except you're a biased Leftist.

Respectfully, Supposn

Wow! I guess you told me!

Respectfully, Supposn

Indeed. All you do is provide whining but never solutions. So for example in your rant, how would you fix rising prices in food and school supplies?

Respectfully, Supposn

Indeed. All you do is provide whining but never solutions. So for example in your rant, how would you fix rising prices in food and school supplies?

End Trump's ego driven trade wars, which not only are not necessary, but have not worked since he started overt 400 days ago, and which is killing the American middle class.

Respectfully, Supposn

End Trump's ego driven trade wars, which not only are not necessary, but have not worked since he started overt 400 days ago, and which is killing the American middle class.

How is it killing the middle class? What is your operational definition of middle class?

How is it killing the middle class? What is your operational definition of middle class?

If you have to ask what the middle Class is, then you are not only not in the upper economic class, you are not in the Middle Class, either. If you think that Trump's tariff's are going to bring back your job working at Fruit-of-the-Loom, you are in the working class, and that will actually happen, as soon as America drops American workers wages down to the level of the 3rd world, which is maybe $5 per day. But rest assured, if American labor does become competitively priced with China's wages, Trump will take credit for you, and explain how this is GOOD for you.

If you have to ask what the middle Class is, then you are not only not in the upper economic class, you are not in the Middle Class, either. If you think that Trump's tariff's are going to bring back your job working at Fruit-of-the-Loom, you are in the working class, and that will actually happen, as soon as America drops American workers wages down to the level of the 3rd world, which is maybe $5 per day. But rest assured, if American labor does become competitively priced with China's wages, Trump will take credit for you, and explain how this is GOOD for you.

I want to know what your operational definition of the middle class is. Can you read? I know what it is and under it here in MA the middle class is thriving. So are you going to answer the question or pussy out?

I want to know what your operational definition of the middle class is. Can you read? I know what it is and under it here in MA the middle class is thriving. So are you going to answer the question or pussy out?

Sorry Az, I am not Trump. You can't bait me that easy. Nor, am I here to answer questions with self evident answers. You are not adding anything to the discussion. As for me, I stopped standing and answering questions in class on demand when I left law school.

Sorry Az, I am not Trump. You can't bait me that easy. Nor, am I here to answer questions with self evident answers. You are not adding anything to the discussion. As for me, I stopped standing and answering questions in class on demand when I left law school.

Outstanding. So you do not know what the middle class even is and yet you assert that Trump is damaging it. What a disgrace. I am going to use this conversation as a case in point for my kids or not to do. Thank you for showing them that there are people out there who are ignorant and hateful liars.

Outstanding. So you do not know what the middle class even is and yet you assert that Trump is damaging it. What a disgrace. I am going to use this conversation as a case in point for my kids or not to do. Thank you for showing them that there are people out there who are ignorant and hateful liars.

You are most welcome.

You are most welcome.

It was not a compliment. Fortunately I did win another debate. Still undefeated. Adios Leftist.

You are most welcome.

It was not a compliment. Fortunately I did win another debate. Still undefeated. Adios Leftist.

Hurray for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy-1:

You are most welcome.

Hurray for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy-1:

You still here old man? Don’t you have illegals to attend to?

New Topics

Forum List

Back