Trump’s Syrian Maneuver Works – President Erdogan Asks for Negotiations With Kurds in Syria

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
President Trump has played this out perfectly. By isolating Turkish President Recep Erdogan, and effectively leaving him naked to an alliance of his enemies, Erdogan is now urgently asking for the U.S. to mediate peace negotiations with Kurdish forces.

This request happens immediately after President Trump signed an executive order [See Here] triggering the sanction authority of Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin. Erdogan called the White House requesting an urgent phone call with President Trump.

After President Trump talked to Kurdish General Mazloum Kobani Abdi, the commander of the Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces, President Trump then discussed the options available to President Erdogan. As a result of that conversation, Erdogan requested the U.S. mediate negotiations. Vice-President Mike Pence announces he will be traveling to the region with National Security Advisor Robert O’Brien to lead that effort. WATCH:

(Excerpt) Read more at theconservativetreehouse.com ...

------------

SSSHHH. Don’t tell the NeoCons, the demonRATS the Never Trumper’s and, not a few Trump supporter hand-wringers about this.

It’ll burst the false narrative bubble that the president doesn’t know what the hell he’s doing and is simply acting in knee jerk fashion to keep a campaign promise. Neglecting to note of course that if that was all it was he could have done this 2.5 years ago.

“But, but, but, 50 of our nukes are being held hostage!”

The left are incapable of giving the President credit for getting us out of this mess and exposing Turkey for the Islamic thugs they are.

The left are incapable of giving the President credit for getting us out of this mess and exposing Turkey for the Islamic thugs they are.
You know that Kurds and Syrians are Muslim too?
Since you watch only foxnews, I'll tell you what side the US gain from all of this.
1.the US lost more allies.
2. The IS can't be trusted.
3. US influence in the region is shrinking faster than trump's underwear.

You gonna tell me fuck the world...fair, don't cry when the US companies can't get a fair share of markets in the countries that will lean towards China.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

If the Democrats are worried that the Turks are holding 50 of our nukes hostage, maybe we can just offer to give those nukes to the Turks...

We can deliver them via airmail, from 50,000 feet, as we leave that country!!!

President Trump has played this out perfectly. By isolating Turkish President Recep Erdogan, and effectively leaving him naked to an alliance of his enemies, Erdogan is now urgently asking for the U.S. to mediate peace negotiations with Kurdish forces.

This request happens immediately after President Trump signed an executive order [See Here] triggering the sanction authority of Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin. Erdogan called the White House requesting an urgent phone call with President Trump.

After President Trump talked to Kurdish General Mazloum Kobani Abdi, the commander of the Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces, President Trump then discussed the options available to President Erdogan. As a result of that conversation, Erdogan requested the U.S. mediate negotiations. Vice-President Mike Pence announces he will be traveling to the region with National Security Advisor Robert O’Brien to lead that effort. WATCH:

------------

SSSHHH. Don’t tell the NeoCons, the demonRATS the Never Trumper’s and, not a few Trump supporter hand-wringers about this.

It’ll burst the false narrative bubble that the president doesn’t know what the hell he’s doing and is simply acting in knee jerk fashion to keep a campaign promise. Neglecting to note of course that if that was all it was he could have done this 2.5 years ago.

Winner once again.

The conservative tree house is fake news.

Since you watch only foxnews, I'll tell you what side the US gain from all of this.

You gonna tell me fuck the world...fair, don't cry when the US companies can't get a fair share of markets in the countries that will lean towards China.
ChenySmile.jpg

------------

Assad doesn't want the Turks in his country.

RUSSIA! certainly wants the Turks to stay in their box and ISIS destroyed.

Let them handle it

------------

Erdogan is stupid. After snuggling up to Russia and buying air defense systems from them he's now going to have to fight the Russian backed Syrian military. At the same time we're going to crush his economy.

That idiot doesn't have one friend now. It's one thing to be at odds with Russia or America, it's another to be fighting both at the same time.

I can't find this anywhere else. Is OP somehow referring to Pence being dispatched to seek negotiations? It wasn't Turkey that requested that.

The Last Refuge (Conservative Treehouse)

right011.png

Overall, The Last Refuge (Conservative Treehouse) far right biased and borderline questionable based on multiple failed fact checks. This source is one failed fact check from moving to the Questionable list.

Analysis / Bias

In review, The Last Refuge (Conservative Treehouse) reports news with a strong right wing bias with all stories favoring the right and denigrating the left. There is considerable use of loaded language in headlines such as this: Sketchy Business: Grassley Releases Original Ford Letter to Feinstein… Although this particular article is written well and utilizes sourcing, it ends in big bold letters LIES!, conveying strong support for Judge Kavanaugh without evidence. On the website they also list a blogroll of favorite/similar media sources that come straight from our right bias and questionable sources list. Here are a few examples: Gateway Pundit (questionable), Geller Report (questionable), Jihad Watch (questionable) and Truth Revolt (questionable).

A factual search reveals a few failed fact checks listed below.

The Last Refuge (Conservative Treehouse) - Media Bias/Fact Check

The Last Refuge (Conservative Treehouse)

right011.png

Overall, The Last Refuge (Conservative Treehouse) far right biased and borderline questionable based on multiple failed fact checks. This source is one failed fact check from moving to the Questionable list.

Analysis / Bias

In review, The Last Refuge (Conservative Treehouse) reports news with a strong right wing bias with all stories favoring the right and denigrating the left. There is considerable use of loaded language in headlines such as this: Sketchy Business: Grassley Releases Original Ford Letter to Feinstein… Although this particular article is written well and utilizes sourcing, it ends in big bold letters LIES!, conveying strong support for Judge Kavanaugh without evidence. On the website they also list a blogroll of favorite/similar media sources that come straight from our right bias and questionable sources list. Here are a few examples: Gateway Pundit (questionable), Geller Report (questionable), Jihad Watch (questionable) and Truth Revolt (questionable).

A factual search reveals a few failed fact checks listed below.

The Last Refuge (Conservative Treehouse) - Media Bias/Fact Check

tenor.gif

"Antiwar" Left (they're not antiwar, they're anti-America, Obama was at war for 8 years and they never said a fucking peep) suddenly decided that we need to send American troops to defend the border -- in Syria

Lol...
Let them lean towards China... They'll learn a hard lesson that they won't forget. In my opinion it's a lesson they need to learn.

Jo

I can't find this anywhere else. Is OP somehow referring to Pence being dispatched to seek negotiations? It wasn't Turkey that requested that.

Of course you can't. The conservative tree house is fake news,

There is some unmatched wisdom to be found in Trump's guts' decision, and Conservative Tree House is right on it. The catastrophic consequences be damned, Turkey's ever closer alliance with Russia be damned, Iran's growing influence be damned, escaping Da'esh fighters be ignored, The Butcher of Damaskus and his gaining control over more of the country be praised.

Did I forget something? Whatever it is, the lickspittle Trump sycophants will ignore it all to find some "unmatched wisdom" - the Dear Leader likes it that way.

Um, TRUMP has exposed many of our so called allies as being nothing more than parasites.

Lol...
Let them lean towards China... They'll learn a hard lesson that they won't forget. In my opinion it's a lesson they need to learn.

Jo
Doesn't China have a special program for Moslems where they give them a place to stay, and plenty of free pork and alcohol???

Lol...

Jo
Doesn't China have a special program for Moslems where they give them a place to stay, and plenty of free pork and alcohol???

China is the one place on the planet where Muslims either kiss ass or get their ass kicked. It's happening right now.

Jo

1. Exactly what allies have we lost?

2. The US can’t be trusted to do what?

3. You would rather the US “influence” get larger in the region? No thanks. How about we let other nations govern their own affairs and deal with their own wars.

You left out one lil' but significant factoid in your post.
The Kurds mostly are Sunni's but, and it's a big but (no pun intended), disdained by the majority of the Arab-Sunni world.

I know, it's complicated.
Great move by Trump to withdraw from this 7th century dogfight!!!

Forum List

Back