Trumps Supreme Court will dramatically transform America

Oh yeah, the Supreme Court was my only concern in this Election. The Politicians come and go. But Supreme Court Justices are there until they see fit to leave. And most of em don't leave voluntarily. They drop dead.

So hopefully Trump will get to appoint 3 or 4 Justices. That'll prevent a Globalist Elite hijacking of our Supreme Court for many years. This Election really was UUGE!

Oh yeah, the Supreme Court was my only concern in this Election. The Politicians come and go. But Supreme Court Justices are there until they see fit to leave. And most of em don't leave voluntarily. They drop dead.

So hopefully Trump will get to appoint 3 or 4 Justices. That'll prevent a Globalist Elite hijacking of our Supreme Court for many years. This Election really was UUGE!
Justice Scalia died in a mysterious way(was it by a hand of Satan) and then God stepped in and put Satan back in his place. Yes, God works in mysterious ways, and the experiment of the United States of America, is once again with Divine Glory.

January 20th Satan will leave the building.

obama-satan.jpg

I feel a bit queeezy------I actually sorta agree with ODIUS---that Trump WILL have a profound effect on the JUDICIAL
branch-------but I do not believe that the upset will be dismantling of the constitution and its amendments. I even agree (sorta with paul <gasp>)

The Politicians come and go. But Supreme Court Justices are there until they see fit to leave. And most of em don't leave voluntarily. They drop dead.
Here is one that may soon leave this great country.

Justice Ginsburg Wears 'Dissent' Collar Following Contentious Election
She added that Trump was "faker" who "really has an ego" and she would move to New Zealand if he gets elected.

When asked by Associated Press reporter Mark Sherman about a Trump victory, Ginsburg said, "I don't want to think about that possibility."
Trump can appoint 2 justices now...

Justice Scalia died in a mysterious way(was it by a hand of Satan) and then God stepped in and put Satan back in his place. Yes, God works in mysterious ways, and the experiment of the United States of America, is once again with Divine Glory.

January 20th Satan will leave the building.

View attachment 97825

Yeah, Scalia's death really was bizarre. We'll never get the truth on that one. Losing him on the Supreme Court was a huge setback for Americans. The Globalist Elites were poised to completely hijack the Court. That would have moved them one huge step closer to achieving their New World Order.

The Politicians come and go. But Supreme Court Justices are there until they see fit to leave. And most of em don't leave voluntarily. They drop dead.

She added that Trump was "faker" who "really has an ego" and she would move to New Zealand if he gets elected.

When asked by Associated Press reporter Mark Sherman about a Trump victory, Ginsburg said, "I don't want to think about that possibility."

She's a very bad person. She's a NWO Puppet. Her public insults on Trump and openly campaigning for Democrats, represents a disgusting conflict of interest. I hope she's replaced very soon.

She's a very bad person. She's a NWO Puppet. Her public insults on Trump and openly campaigning for Democrats, represents a disgusting conflict of interest. I hope she's replaced very soon.

seems to me that she should not----as a supreme court justice, express her political bias-----maybe she needs an
evaluation for dementia

seems to me that she should not----as a supreme court justice, express her political bias-----maybe she needs an
evaluation for dementia

She isn't even discreet about her corruption. It's right out in the open for everyone to see. She's a typical arrogant Globalist Elite. She needs to be replaced.

evaluation for dementia

She isn't even discreet about her corruption. It's right out in the open for everyone to see. She's a typical arrogant Globalist Elite. She needs to be replaced.

what "corruption"???? getting a bit addled with age is
not "corruption"

evaluation for dementia

not "corruption"

No, her blatant open conflicts of interest, are a form of corruption. She needs to be replaced as soon as possible.

Justice Ginsburg Wears 'Dissent' Collar Following Contentious Election Trump can appoint 2 justices now...

evaluation for dementia

not "corruption"

No, her blatant open conflicts of interest, are a form of corruption. She needs to be replaced as soon as possible.

what "blatant open conflicts of interest"
Donald Trump’s Supreme Court Won’t Just Overturn Gay Marriage and Abortion Cases, It Will Strangle the Federal Government

ALL of those sound like GREAT things to me! :) The butt hurt is FLOWING! The great thing is even if Trump doesn't get much done in his 8 years....he will transform the SC for FORTY YEARS!
If that's supposed to make me freak out it failed miserably.

Mike----for a Missourian---you are remarkably insightful-----
---fact is that Trump will not touch the aspect of the supreme court and its past rulings re: abortion and homosexual marriage. He might put a hand on minimum wage

Donald Trump’s Supreme Court Won’t Just Overturn Gay Marriage and Abortion Cases, It Will Strangle the Federal Government

ALL of those sound like GREAT things to me! :) The butt hurt is FLOWING! The great thing is even if Trump doesn't get much done in his 8 years....he will transform the SC for FORTY YEARS!
Yeah the article is from a bedwetting liberal I found it awesome though! He finds those things horrible I find them WONDERFUL!

Justice Ginsburg Wears 'Dissent' Collar Following Contentious Election Trump can appoint 2 justices now...

evaluation for dementia

not "corruption"

I agree but she has to retire, not gonna get impeached.

evaluation for dementia

not "corruption"

It should be done quietly and elegantly------given the dx, I think she still has enough marbles to step down

evaluation for dementia

not "corruption"

It should be done quietly and elegantly------given the dx, I think she still has enough marbles to step down

That would be awesome, but will she try to hold.out for.4 years?

Yup, thank God for this Trump victory. This could eradicate the homo-progressive victories quickly. Donald Trump had likely saved America with his win.

The SCOTUS has three Dem Jews on it. How is it that Jews represent 1/3 of the bench?
The rest are Roman Catholic. Would be nice to see some conservative Protestants on there, and maybe a conservative atheist as well.

Last edited:

Mike----for a Missourian---you are remarkably insightful-----
---fact is that Trump will not touch the aspect of the supreme court and its past rulings re: abortion and homosexual marriage. He might put a hand on minimum wage[/QUOTE]
Not even in my top five of rulings I would want overturned first. The commerce clause has been abused by the left for far too long. Get that one back to the way it was intended first. It's ridiculous as it is now being used.

Forum List

Back