Trump's stupidity was left in the Oval Office. Biden has caught some of it.

Trump's stupidity was left in the Oval Office. Biden has caught some of it.
Today Biden assured the American public that the classified documents, found at his home, were kept in his locked garage with his prize corvette. Nothing to worry about.
What a dumbass comment. Very Trump like.

I think Biden was expressing a strange logic with the Corvette comment. I think he was trying to say that if his Corvette was not stolen, then by extension the classified documents were perfectly safe.

If you judge people on your assumed creation of wealth you must think Bill Gates and jeff Bezos are substantially better and more qualified to be President than Trump.
Nothing "assumed" about that "creation of wealth". If it has market values it is wealth.

As for Gates and Bezos being more qualified for POTUS than Trump, that's an extrapolation of your own creation and not related to~implied by what I said. BTW, I wouldn't support either for POTUS because of their Ideology and integrity ratings. And FWIW, I'm not convinced either is more qualified than Trump.

My focus was on the "stupid" scale and there Biden greatly out does Trump or any other recent prior POTUS. Just check Biden's resume' as shown on Wiki and note he has next to no real experience in the private sector of free enterprise creating wealth or real jobs.

I think Biden was expressing a strange logic with the Corvette comment. I think he was trying to say that if his Corvette was not stolen, then by extension the classified documents were perfectly safe.
Biden seems to think that owning a corvette makes him average Joe American.

Maybe his handlers should strap him to a Harley and send him off towards the sunset..

325390833_5852624168114340_5670942415801129030_n.jpg

Bullshit. The Secret Service did not know they were at MAL to know to protect them. Plus they found more documents in a storage unit. You fricking brown nosing Lemming. You will say anything to protect your god, Trump.
but the left will tie themselves into pretzel knots in order to protect their own. Well well well..... who'd a thought this would come back and bite y'all in the ass SO SOON!!!

Biden's idiocy has nothing to do with Trump. He was a drooling sack of stupid the day he took office, and likely long before that.

"Don't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up." Well, he's fucking things up.

but the left will tie themselves into pretzel knots in order to protect their own. Well well well..... who'd a thought this would come back and bite y'all in the ass SO SOON!!!
No one is protecting Biden from illegally possessing classified document. Just like Trump, let's have a special council and determine what was done and appropriate legal consequences should follow. That does not take away from Biden saying absolutely dumbass comments like we have less to worry about because the documents were locked in his garage with his prized Corvette.

I am not a cult member of any politician. I do not protect individuals from what they have done. I advocate for policies and our country not any politician. When one person is more important than principle or our country, it is a cult.
The worst political cult in our history is the Trump cult.

Biden's idiocy has nothing to do with Trump. He was a drooling sack of stupid the day he took office, and likely long before that.

"Don't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up." Well, he's fucking things up.
You are saying Biden is a drooling sack of stupid. Trump and Biden have done the same stupid thing in illegally possessing classified documents. That means Trump is a drooling sack of stupid. We can agree on that.

You are saying Biden is a drooling sack of stupid. Trump and Biden have done the same stupid thing in illegally possessing classified documents. That means Trump is a drooling sack of stupid. We can agree on that.
Sure, ok.

Forum List

Back