Trump’s State-by-State Approval Ratings Should Scare the MAGA Out of Him

This election will be decided by one of two things. Who the Democrats put up against Trump. Trump is not likable and enough people out there do not support his behaviors. But if the Democrats put up one of the far left nuts they have now, Trump will win. America is not ready for that far left crap. I think the majority of people still like what he's done for the country overall. They just don't approve of his stupid behavior. So if the Dems put up a REAL centrist I think the Dems could win.

The other thing is the economy. If the economy tanks, Trump is gone.

You think the majority likes what he's been doing? Do parents think Trump is a good role model? Do most citizens see him as competent, informed and honest? I can't imagine anyone voting for Trump a second time. He's a man-child, immature and given to temper tantrums.

Yep, Bill Clinton set a pretty high bar...dumbass.

The election is a long way off. That and voter ID laws will give Trump the 2020 election.

Unless you can figure out a way to get rid of the Dem Majority in the House, Voter IDs won't pass. And unless you can come up with a way to prove that voter ids aren't a way for one party to ace the other, the States won't have them either. So move on to something else like Magic or something.

228705.png

Forum List

Back