Trump's Secretary Of Defense Mark Esper privately described Liz Cheney & Adam Kinzinger as "superheroes" for voting to impeach Trump after DC riot

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Cheap book promotion by something that calls itself "Insider". All it does is reinforce the notion that democrats continue to behave as if they lost the election.

• Banned
Cheap book promotion by something that calls itself "Insider". All it does is reinforce the notion that democrats continue to behave as if they lost the election.
this book is already gonna sell big...you don't need to promote yourself if you're Jesus or Zeppelin...do you?

They couldn't sell more than 250 copies of a puff piece biography of the president's wife. I expect the book will be in the dollar store in a month.

SUPER HEROES the only 2 republicans left in the party, plus a few on the fence

Another profile in courage, this Yesper.

This is typical lib fake news

unless Esper confirms it publicly its just a lib lie

• Banned
This is typical lib fake news

unless Esper confirms it publicly its just a lib lie
well it's in the book. seems like an odd thing to lie about, but who knows? i think it's probably true personally, and i am God, so i'm probably right

• Banned
Why would it sell big?

Also, Esper was widely despised by the military he led. No one in the military could understand why he was selected as SECDEF.
we've already done like 20 threads on this book in the past few months about this juicy tidbit and that one...people are waiting to get this book...i'm betting it's a big seller. it will be!

SUPER HEROES the only 2 republicans left in the party, plus a few on the fence

Another profile in courage, this Yesper.

It's hard to keep up the new terms the Democrats keep trying out to describe the 1/6/21 events in Washington DC. With any weapons or violence on the part of the protestors, "insurrection" has become a joke. I guess the Dems hope that now calling it a "riot" will gain more traction.

Last edited:
well it's in the book. seems like an odd thing to lie about, but who knows? i think it's probably true personally, and i am God, so i'm probably right
Its unconfirmed by Esper

thats the best of both worlds for trump haters

they can pretend its true

and after it has reached all the gullibles Esper can always deny he said it if necessary

Forum List

Back