Trumps response to the pandemic and the effect it had on the death toll.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
So as I get it the position is this.

Trump is not responsible for the 200k deaths because the response was the responsibility of the various states and their Governers.

But.............................

Trump is responsible for preventing the 2 million deaths that some models forecast.

Have I missed anything here ? Please fill in the gaps.

Trump is not responsible for the 200k deaths because the response was the responsibility of the various states and their Governers.

Trump is responsible for preventing the 2 million deaths that some models forecast.

His travel ban from China....which the democrat party condemned as racist and xenophobic.....which China puppet joe biden said was wrong....saved lives and slowed the spread....and then, months later China puppet joe biden said it was the right thing to do.....

As the President he made sure the governors had all the federal resources they needed to save lives....military medical hospitals, ventilators, he got rid of obstructive red tape for access to medical supplies and treatments, he fast tracked emergency relief funds so that the Americans put out of work by democrat party governors had money........and was so effective even democrat party governors gave him lavish praise for his help....

No American went without a hospital bed or ventilator....in fact, Trump was so efficient that the military hospitals went unused by the various democrat party governors who chose to put infected patients in nursing homes......where they killed thousands of Americans.....rather than use the military hospitals........and we had so many ventilators because of Trump's efforts that Gov. Cuomo sent most of them to other states........

‘He Has Delivered for New York': Cuomo Praises Trump's Coronavirus Response
But on Monday, Cuomo took to an unlikely venue -- The Howard Stern Show -- to offer genuine praise for the president's response to the coronavirus in his home state.

"He has delivered for New York. He has," Cuomo said of Trump, in response to a question from Stern about whether the president has really done anything of consequence to help.

"By and large it has worked," Cuomo said of the relationship.

He cited, as he has before, the sending of the Navy ship USNS Comfort and the construction of a military field hospital at the Javits Center as examples of the president responding quickly to the state's needs.
He also, surprisingly, noted the president has even had a kind word for his brother Chris Cuomo - the CNN anchor who has himself been battling COVID-19.
=====

New Jersey..

'Extremely responsive': New Jersey governor praises Trump for coronavirus assistance | News Break
New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy gave the Trump administration a round of applause for helping his state combat the coronavirus. New Jersey has been one of the states hit hardest by the pandemic, with more than 120,000 confirmed cases and over 7,500 deaths. Murphy, a Democrat, joined Chris Wallace on Fox News Sunday and praised President Trump and his team for helping the state.
=====
California

California governor praises Trump's efforts to help state amid coronavirus crisis

California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) offered praise for President Trump’s efforts to help the state amid the coronavirus pandemic.

Newsom, who has frequently clashed with the White House, credited Trump’s intervention in getting a Navy ship to California and expanding federal resources in the Golden State, which has grappled with a significant outbreak.

"We have the USNS Mercy in California because of [Trump's] direct intervention and support, 2,000 of these federal medical stations because of his direct support," Newsom said on CNN. "So I can only speak for myself, but I have to be complementary. Otherwise, I would be simply lying to you, misleading you, and that is a wonderful thing to be able to say, and I hope that continues."

His travel ban from China....which the democrat party condemned as racist and xenophobic.....which China puppet joe biden said was wrong....saved lives and slowed the spread....and then, months later China puppet joe biden said it was the right thing to do.....

As the President he made sure the governors had all the federal resources they needed to save lives....military medical hospitals, ventilators, he got rid of obstructive red tape for access to medical supplies and treatments, he fast tracked emergency relief funds so that the Americans put out of work by democrat party governors had money........and was so effective even democrat party governors gave him lavish praise for his help....

No American went without a hospital bed or ventilator....in fact, Trump was so efficient that the military hospitals went unused by the various democrat party governors who chose to put infected patients in nursing homes......where they killed thousands of Americans.....rather than use the military hospitals........and we had so many ventilators because of Trump's efforts that Gov. Cuomo sent most of them to other states........

But on Monday, Cuomo took to an unlikely venue -- The Howard Stern Show -- to offer genuine praise for the president's response to the coronavirus in his home state.

"He has delivered for New York. He has," Cuomo said of Trump, in response to a question from Stern about whether the president has really done anything of consequence to help.

He cited, as he has before, the sending of the Navy ship USNS Comfort and the construction of a military field hospital at the Javits Center as examples of the president responding quickly to the state's needs.
He also, surprisingly, noted the president has even had a kind word for his brother Chris Cuomo - the CNN anchor who has himself been battling COVID-19.
=====

New Jersey..

'Extremely responsive': New Jersey governor praises Trump for coronavirus assistance | News Break
New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy gave the Trump administration a round of applause for helping his state combat the coronavirus. New Jersey has been one of the states hit hardest by the pandemic, with more than 120,000 confirmed cases and over 7,500 deaths. Murphy, a Democrat, joined Chris Wallace on Fox News Sunday and praised President Trump and his team for helping the state.
=====
California

California governor praises Trump's efforts to help state amid coronavirus crisis

California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) offered praise for President Trump’s efforts to help the state amid the coronavirus pandemic.

Newsom, who has frequently clashed with the White House, credited Trump’s intervention in getting a Navy ship to California and expanding federal resources in the Golden State, which has grappled with a significant outbreak.

"We have the USNS Mercy in California because of [Trump's] direct intervention and support, 2,000 of these federal medical stations because of his direct support," Newsom said on CNN. "So I can only speak for myself, but I have to be complementary. Otherwise, I would be simply lying to you, misleading you, and that is a wonderful thing to be able to say, and I hope that continues."
BS.

Funny that little brain dead Tommy is worried about the U.S. response but it looks like cases in the U.K. Are again spiking and they maybe headed for another lockdown.

we had crazy dems doing their best to increase the death count from the virus.
Trump was called racist and xenophobic for trying to limit air travel.
a dem Was walking downtown telling others to come join in.
They were putting virus positive people in with the most vulnerable
they were telling people it was safe on the subway, then took cars out of service thereby packing people closer together.
they decided no open business or churches even with mitigation in place, but allowed riots even with no mitigation.
one even got her hair done knowing full well that the business was ordered to remain closed and did not wear a mask.

Fauci the fellow advising Trump and the rest of the country for months it was not that big a deal. He claimed that when he told Trump they should shutdown air travel he did. In fact he pretty much claimed Trump followed the recommendations given to Trump.

You missed the CDC report showing that 60% of the deaths were people 75 years and older, the average victim had 2.5 underlying illnesses and only 10,000 showed only the Obama funded Wuhan Flu as the cause of death

You missed the CDC report showing that 60% of the deaths were people 75 years and older, the average victim had 2.5 underlying illnesses and only 10,000 showed only the Obama funded Wuhan Flu as the cause of death
Old people are still people.

Old people are still people.

Trump's fault that old people die, right?

=====

New Jersey..

=====
California

Some 430,000 people flew from China to US after coronavirus first detected: report after the ban.

Democrats are responsible for those deaths, by far the most happened in their jurisdiction.

President Trump saved two million Americans according to the experts, what an achievement!

D1F89317-579C-4C7F-9449-F85F3D7A11FB.jpeg

Forum List

Back